Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. Empty
PostSubject: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 am

CC x CB update, new garapon and chinese Cosmic Commander beta release.

If you play both CC and CB you'll earn:

20rt
3hour 2x exp ticket

Crimroast Heart alpha x5
Medium Material pack
(basically enough to make you a Crimrose N in CC)

Gold:
Aquila Airs
Zero Saber NEXT
Assault Jaguar Arm
Mach Knight Ace
Destructor MAX
Victory FB

Silver:
Baltheon BV
Psycho Formula Type-4
Geminion R
Geminion L
Cosmo Kaiser AC

Bronze:
I'm not reading this shit *tableflip*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:53 am

Some quick details in case you want to participate in the cross-over promotion. It starts June 7 10:00 CST and end June 21 19:00 CST. You will get the prize package if you log in once to both CB and CC during this period. Make sure to use the same email for both games to qualify. You will receive the gift as a redemption code in your email (needs confirmation). Only one prize package per email.

Also during the time period stated above a Pennant Flag BS variant will be available as a drop.
CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. Buta
This item can be only obtained from VS Chaos events that will be held during this time.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 am

I gotta say, that Chaos icon looks ugly as hell (snickering pig much?), I can not understand if anyone would want to put that on their bot...-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:53 am

Well if this 黑暗豚魔BS is anything like the Victory Pennant BSJ it will cost 15 and give +1 wlk and can be slotted, which is useful if you need another slot. If you do happen to get one just hope that it is skin-able.

Other update notes.
  • The Cosmic Commander Gara has replaced the Sugoi Gara.
  • Quests have been reset.
  • The Victorl SR-1 bug has been fixed.

Cosmic Crossover Gara

Bronze Prizes
  • Phenom Magnet Gun Mod
  • Gatling Bazooka Mod
  • Spread Bazooka
  • Huge Gatling
  • Raid Rifle
  • LL Plasma Gun

Blue Prizes
  • x3 All ticket + LV8 limit remover
  • Slot Protector Ω+ Mat package A+ LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Regret Ω+ Mat package B + LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Harmonic γ+ Mat package C + LV5 Limit Remover

Also, good luck getting into the VS chaos rooms. I logged in 3 minutes after the servers went back up and it was already full.

Last edited by Shu Shirakawa on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Missing weapon)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:58 am

PIGS! PIGS ERRYWHERE! I WANT DAT FLAG! QQ
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 am

Blizt wrote:
I gotta say, that Chaos icon looks ugly as hell (snickering pig much?), I can not understand if anyone would want to put that on their bot...-.-

You can skin it.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:49 am

Hyoka wrote:
You can skin it.

As in you can wipe that icon off the flag? Then how is it any different than the regular Flag Pole BSJ? -_-
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 am

I got tat flag in JP too, the campain versus the big pig and UC drop everywhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 am

tggt has given me the stats for the Typhoon Hogroid BS. (thanks to Cakes for the name)
Spoiler:
HP: 20
SRT: 0
TEC: 0
WLK: 0
FLY: 1
TGH: 3

He has confirmed that it is not a joint part, but a BS.

Speaking of the VS chaos rooms, they have added two more rooms, which are all full at the moment. UC farming with minimal effort. The date for the crossover prize distribution has been announced for June 28 at 13:00 CST after the maintenance update. The Cosmic Commander has yet to be announced, but is planned for sometime in mid-July.

Last edited by Shu Shirakawa on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crossover rewards distribution date added)
Back to top Go down
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 pm

>Typhoon Hogroid BS

Not "Typhoon"

This is "Tycoon"

japanese detail
http://wikiwiki.jp/cosmic/?%A5%ED%A5%DC%A5%D1%A1%BC%A5%C4%2F%A5%BF%A5%A4%A5%AF%A1%BC%A5%F3%A1%A6%A5%D6%A5%BF%A1%BC%A5%AF#ybcfc3b8

I am not sure the person who only two people that get the Tycoon Hogroid BS in CBTW.
DROP rate seems much lower than when the event was held in Japan.

I still do not get of course.
Back to top Go down
http://sakage04blog.seesaa.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.   CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker. Empty

Back to top Go down

CBTW 7th Jyune update: C-c-combo Breaker.
Page 1 of 1