Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND Empty
PostSubject: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:24 am

New gara released.

Gold:
Psycho Cluster Neo
Vanguard Lancer
Mighty Bomber BB
MightyBomber MM
Thoarla Nimbus (AM3)

Silver:
Domiclown Quoit
Hoverion Magna BF
Saggitary Maxis 4
Air Raider
Butterflea B

Nemlim, AG, Rouche voice radio sets added
Neon Neos added to shop
Regina Winberrl and Kuten Jikun Long voices changed (nuuuu)
Blazed Baron RED, Gwyain SILVER and Sturbanger BLUE are now available for star coins.
Winberrl-chan BD's Magical Circle now gives autorepair.
Each channel now holds 1000 people max (god dammit CB, you KNOW your servers can't handle shit, come on)
You may now have 8 buffs maximum. Different buffs will stack now.
If you attempt to get the following buffs while already in effect, it will renew them immediately (or something like this):
Regina Winberrl's Auto repair and Auto repair (Ion-influenced)
R.Winberrl-chan's auto repair

Following parts/weapons have been fixed:
Elisalotte AM2
Princess Chivalry
Fengtian
Nicole Malice AM/AM2
Ion BD@
Amateus BD
Tesladonna AM5 (force and actual damage is different)
Melfi AM/AM2
Shaden BS
Tristar PLUS

None of the above have had their performances changed.

They're starting to make bot parts buyable for UC (specifically the stuff that TW has in shops but others don't, e.g blazed baron LG/AM2/AM/BS/HD..)

Last edited by Hyoka on Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:26 am

Thoarla AM3. HNNG
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:31 am

Unless Neo catches on in TW, I'm pretty sure LNDs are safe. Nobody liked him here or in JP.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:35 am

Yes~ I was waiting for that Rouche voice~ (however the new Kuten voice sounds really weird...)

And in 16 rolls got 5 golds with my Thoarla AM3 as well as the unexpected Neo and Lancer (although 3 other silvers I got were all Hoverion Magna BF = =)

What exactly do you mean by "Following parts/weapons have been fixed:" though? @@
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:36 am

@Blizt wrote:
Yes~ I was waiting for that Rouche voice~ (however the new Kuten voice sounds really weird...)

And in 16 rolls got 5 golds with my Thoarla AM3 as well as the unexpected Neo and Lancer (although 3 other silvers I got were all Hoverion Magna BF = =)

What exactly do you mean by "Following parts/weapons have been fixed:" though? @@

Way too much shit, don't want to explain

most of it was skinning and animation fixes
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:39 am

oh...so that's what you meant by "None of the above have had their performances changed."
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:40 am

>Rouche voice
ohgod

Stacking buffs? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:52 am

i can't buy RT in TW. Shut up. QQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:54 am

There is a campaign going on; I was hoping Hyoka would be able to makes sense of what is going on, however, I will report back when there is more information available on how it works.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:54 am

@Stickboy wrote:
Why not? o.o

You could use CN-USA to buy mycard and redeem them for CBTW Surprised

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
There is a campaign going on; I was hoping Hyoka would be able to makes sense of what is going on, however, I will report back when there is more information available on how it works.
Oh that one's about newbies (they didn't seem to specify the ranks that counts as "newbies") playing a set rounds of game and they're rewarded with bots or weapons, notably Geograsis G-Type (s1), Maxis II (s1), Aquila MK2 (s1), Winberrl Ellen (s1), and Squidol Girl (s0) being the final prize after playing 75 rounds of game.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:01 am

no paypal.

CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND LFDXD
CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND Gh3TC
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:07 am

@Stickboy wrote:
no paypal.

Sometimes I use Google Checkout too, which I have linked my credit card on it, however hearing from a past friend of mine, seems like it's possible to make payment using Debit/Gift Card with Google Checkout...(I dunno about the details though)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:08 am

@Stickboy wrote:
no paypal.

CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND LFDXD
CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND Gh3TC

Name: Newbie box 1

Description: Play 10 onion wars to receive your prize and the next box.

Must be done within 15 days.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:19 am

Air Raider. Me gusta... QQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:52 am

@Blizt wrote:
@Stickboy wrote:
Why not? o.o

You could use CN-USA to buy mycard and redeem them for CBTW Surprised

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
Oh that one's about newbies (they didn't seem to specify the ranks that counts as "newbies") playing a set rounds of game and they're rewarded with bots or weapons, notably Geograsis G-Type (s1), Maxis II (s1), Aquila MK2 (s1), Winberrl Ellen (s1), and Squidol Girl (s0) being the final prize after playing 75 rounds of game.
That I can answer. Any account that is made from now to July 19 is eligible for the newbie cube. They are looking for new blood (read that as money) and this is a good manipulative way to draw people in and keep them interest long enough to get hooked.

[edit]I guess this is a good place for the listing of the Novice rewards. First up, the starter pack has been expanded.
Spoiler:

You now start off with your normal starter team, your starter: Crimrose, Jikun, or Lily Rain; and there complementing robots to round out your commando: Mach Knight, Hoverion, and/or Jaguar Arm. In addition to the old starting kit, you get 15k UC; not just the 10k that is listed there, a Laz-Chan, a Sharhead, and the 7 day beginner bonus multiplier. I need some more feedback to confirm the possible bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:22 am

never see anyone using Grandum BS. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:15 am

@Stickboy wrote:
It's probably since no one has got one yet. Arcantus drop for weapons and parts are extremely rare to the point I am not even sure you can get anything other than Blockies at this point. Besides, you can't fit those on a Mialy anyways.

Here is the list of Novice Welcome Cubes, which will further be referred as "NWC":
Cube
Contents
Number of Matches to Unlock
NWC 1Geograsis Type G(1) + NWC 210
NWC 2Swift Blade(0) + NWC 35
NWC 3Saggitary Maxis II(1) + NWC 410
NWC 4Double Bazooka(0) + NWC 55
NWC 5Little Star Gun(0) + NWC 65
NWC 6Aquila MK 2(1) w/ Chinese Twin Tails + NWC 710
NWC 7Powered Laser(0) + NWC 85
NWC 8Naginata(0) + NWC 95
NWC 9Winberrl Ellen(1) + NWC 1010
NWC 10Squidol Girl(0) 10
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:21 am

i have no Mialy. ._.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:21 am

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
@Stickboy wrote:
It's probably since no one has got one yet. Arcantus drop for weapons and parts are extremely rare to the point I am not even sure you can get anything other than Blockies at this point. Besides, you can't fit those on a Mialy anyways.

Here is the list of Novice Welcome Cubes, which will further be referred as "NWC":
Cube
Contents
Number of Matches to Unlock
NWC 1Geograsis Type G(1) + NWC 210
NWC 2Swift Blade(0) + NWC 35
NWC 3Saggitary Maxis II(1) + NWC 410
NWC 4Double Bazooka(0) + NWC 55
NWC 5Little Star Gun(0) + NWC 65
NWC 6Aquila MK 2(1) w/ Chinese Twin Tails + NWC 710
NWC 7Powered Laser(0) + NWC 85
NWC 8Naginata(0) + NWC 95
NWC 9Winberrl Ellen(1) + NWC 1010
NWC 10Squidol Girl(0) 10

>Squidol Girl

Have fun, Suki
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:52 pm

@Hyoka wrote:

Winberrl-chan BD's Magical Circle now gives autorepair.

The regular one right? If so, that makes no sense D: , she has yet to get ion purity
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:10 am

@Trill wrote:

>Squidol Girl

Have fun, Suki

Don't worry, I will. :3c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND   CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND Empty

Back to top Go down

CBTW May 17th Update: May be the end of LND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Taiwan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com