Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4

Go down 
+8
Aurum_Sol
Hyoka
FireKiller87
Suki_Eve
Tuskin
Mew
dbzfan922
boytitan2
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  Empty
PostSubject: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 pm

YES YES YES YES YES YES TAKE ALL MY MONEY ALL OF IT.

Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Spoiler:

^LIES!!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:24 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Spoiler:

^LIES!!

Wow dude if u beat 3 on legendary or read the books you woulda saw dis coming. We kicked the covenants ass the Fore runners are next Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:39 pm

MUST BUY
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Spoiler:

^LIES!!

Wow dude if u beat 3 on legendary or read the books you woulda saw dis coming. We kicked the covenants ass the Fore runners are next Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.
I know but thay said finish the right, and its still going on
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:50 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Spoiler:

^LIES!!

I know but thay said finish the right, and its still going on

Ya but covenant are cannon fodder now at that just rebel groups of covenant not even standard military the real covenants on or side now =D.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Get on my level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMRkyoHKeA
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 pm

>Halo
>4

People still play that shit?
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
>Halo
>4

Did you know Halo is one of the top FPS games?
I personally love it
Everyone who hates it just doesn't pay attention to the story

You probly don't like it because you can't win
Or your just a PS3 fangirl
Unless you have a better reason

Whatever the case may be i dont see
How s anyone can dislike halo.
Originally it was a book, so right there it has a story for campain
Right now there are even rumors of a Movie
Every gamer would go see that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Halo 4 .-.
It stopped being good at Halo 2 ahurdur
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
>Halo
>4

I personally love it

Halo became shit when they fucking beat the goddamn franchise to death. It's like Call of Duty, have you noticed how much Modern Warfare 3 sucked? It didn't fucking sell at all, regarded as a failure. Then look at the huge success that Modern Warfare 2 was. Fucking beat the franchise to death.

Also, I have a PS3, and I have Mortal Kombat and the God of War collection(both I and II in one disc) for it. I can say that they are much fucking better than the recent Halo shit.

So don't go around insulting people just because they like or dislike a game, it makes you look like a complete idiot. We all like different games. Heck, I had a love affair with the fucking Sakura Wars franchise, as well as "soft" RPGs like Lunia. You don't see me hating on people who don't like them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 pm

^ this guy is true but i like CoD cuz im good at it Very Happy
Halo just isnt really good in term's of gameplay, oh look im going to shoot you 100 times .-.
oh look i drown by going into shallow waters .-.
oh look im freestyling on a freaking alien ship .-.

Play proper games like Tales of xillia or Hello Kitty! >_<
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm

*facepalm*
Halo is for THE STORY!
And oh just got shot in the chest, I'll just wait five seconds, and the bullet hole will heal completely and the lost blood will refill.-.
Oh look im eqiuping extended mag and silencer, Why the fuck cant i equip a scope.-.
Oh look that guy just killed me, better call him gay and say i slept with his mother.-.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:40 pm

The story became garbage too. Bad enough dealing with the Covenant, why'd they add another race into the mix?
It's like a bad spinoff of the Gears of War franchise, except Gears of War actually had a serious explanation for the third race they introduced.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Ok, taking on the fore runner, i agree is abit too far. You have to remember Bungie isn't making halo 4, its 343 now so there will changes
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
>Halo
>4

I personally love it

I've never even played Halo, though I've watched footage of games, mainly because FPS don't interest me at all. All that Halo and other FPS games have given the world are people who think they're tough shit because they can play a video game well. And fanbois.
Story? In a FPS? Don't make me laugh. People play FPS for the shitty PvP. The only game that I ever bothered to sit through that was FPS was The Darkness II, and even that had really bad story (or, at least a shit ending).
Shit franchises like Halo are the reason gamers can't get anything new and fresh, and they constantly rip fanbois off of $60+ so that they can claim to be cool and hip and badasses.
FPS games were cool like ten years ago. Now they're boring and too typical.
There are plenty of reasons to hate Halo. It should've just stopped at the last decent one. Halo is pushing its limit, especially now that there are more FPS coming out. Sometimes it's better to just let a franchise finish, but of course the marketers won't let a popular franchise end. Gotta milk those silly fanbois for every dollar.

Game movies? Since when has a game movie ever been good?

Your entire post is full of 10-year-old ragingfanboi. ._. Especially your attempts at insults, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm

The fight is done

Now Mustard Chief is just starting a new one
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Yeah i lost my temper, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

"Oh look that guy just killed me, better call him gay and say i slept with his mother.-."

This is fucking classic! xD
also, Halo 2.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
>Halo
>4

I personally love it

Halo wasnt even originally gona be a fps guarantee it would be here still if it wasnt tho.

Also doom was a watchable movie id have to rewatch it to properly rate.

Halo became shit when they fucking beat the goddamn franchise to death. It's like Call of Duty, have you noticed how much Modern Warfare 3 sucked? It didn't fucking sell at all, regarded as a failure. Then look at the huge success that Modern Warfare 2 was. Fucking beat the franchise to death.

Also, I have a PS3, and I have Mortal Kombat and the God of War collection(both I and II in one disc) for it. I can say that they are much fucking better than the recent Halo shit.

So don't go around insulting people just because they like or dislike a game, it makes you look like a complete idiot. We all like different games. Heck, I had a love affair with the fucking Sakura Wars franchise, as well as "soft" RPGs like Lunia. You don't see me hating on people who don't like them.

Um no suki Your dead wrong in terms of a scifi I give halo a 4.5 outa five story wise as long as we exclude reach. Star Wars and Babylon A.D. are 5 outa fives, And if I were to rate a anime on this list the entire U.C. Gundam Verse and heroic age both get 3.5 outa fives. So Halo has a shit ton of story read the books play 1 2 and 3.

First off halos problem wasnt beating the franchise to death real fans like me didnt like recent games past 2 for specific reason.

3 Best multi player actually Brutes arent fun to fight like elites were, Good story in story mode was but game play was boring brutes are to easy to kill, And flood are just insanely hard god that flood mission almost gave me night mare what in the blue fuck.

Odst shoulda been a expansion pack still was fun.Brutes are still to easy to kill.

Reach Elites are back story mode is fun again but its kinda to late now, Multiplayer coulda been better, Story is boring we all know everything thats gona fucking happen we read the books.

Halo 4 biggest deal halo wise since 2 or 3 was in development since 3 has 2 series of books related to its story, Goes in depth about its story and vastly expands apon halo as a Scifi, New game modes, new well developed enemy that mite rival the elites of best game A.I. Kick ass multilayer. Calling this cashing In like C.O.D is like calling Starwars Episode 1-3 cashing in.

The halo as a verse is now going into detail on the origin of the flood, Ancient humanity, precursors who made the flood and came before fore runners, fore runners. Etc. It a deep and well developed scifi. Reach and ODST were just place holders will they develop the meat and potatoes for 4.

P.S. halo reach is still the most second sold halo behind halo 3.

Also halo as a verse has tons of detph due it taking parts of its story from marathon.

And also gamers are forgetting Games always had a ton of Sequels its just C.O.D has 2 developers and few competition so its spams em more. Games used to span Multiple Console Generations with less than half of the story Halo has as a verse,Then again thanks to rules of scifi like this its pretty easy to make a in depth story Babylon A.D. is a perfect example of how in detph u can go with a scifi to make it last long Create humans as a high tech race make other high tech race either more high tech or equal to humans,Have secret ancient race that is stronger and foreign threaten Every race and bam from there u can spin up 4 years of story telling if your talented.

P.S. Looks like 343 plans on ending the series, problem with halo to much developed story to make the short ass campaigns they do its just milking for a sequal that way its like giving some one half a movie now campaign will be longer. Halo mite run for 2 mores games or 3 the most.

Now anyone who thinks the older race is stupid is a idiot and hasnt watched many scifis. We dont know if its fore runner. it could be fore runner plan B gone rouge, Fore Runners who didnt want to go extinct attacking for revenge, Or the Pre Cursors the ones who came before the fore runner and were even more violent than ancient humanity, Made the flood as revenge in a looseing war against fore runners, Which makes no sense since Pre Cursors had level 0 tech wile ancient humanity and fore runners were a tier weak with tier 1 tech why were the looseing. Im going with its Pre Cursors due to how violent the new enemies look. Fore runner tech is as long as its not flood scan first then attack not Terrorize and kill that seems like the more violent pre cursors. It could be possible precursor tech and fore runner tech is the same and fore runners just reverse engineered it. Then again it could be Fore runners they never liked humans due to how violent we were they even de evolved us once. Fore runners coulda just merely left us to kill the flood due to are waring nature we would be able to stop them and we did it before when we were the only race equal to fore runners. See all these are possible storys when u do a space scifi right you have many ways to weave and tell a story to make it last. The writers are probably haveing a ball with all the options they have.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

my 2 cents:

its a fps on a console, hence it is bound to suck.

fps dont work on consoles. they wherent made for them.

on a side note: sukis comment about franchises blocking innovation is a wise one. but what i dislike even more is the industry catering to the newer generation gamers, whom dislike challanges (well, easy games sell better, i guess).
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 am

boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:

I personally love it

Halo wasnt even originally gona be a fps guarantee it would be here still if it wasnt tho.

Also doom was a watchable movie id have to rewatch it to properly rate.

Um no suki Your dead wrong in terms of a scifi I give halo a 4.5 outa five story wise as long as we exclude reach. Star Wars and Babylon A.D. are 5 outa fives, And if I were to rate a anime on this list the entire U.C. Gundam Verse and heroic age both get 3.5 outa fives. So Halo has a shit ton of story read the books play 1 2 and 3.

First off halos problem wasnt beating the franchise to death real fans like me didnt like recent games past 2 for specific reason.

3 Best multi player actually Brutes arent fun to fight like elites were, Good story in story mode was but game play was boring brutes are to easy to kill, And flood are just insanely hard god that flood mission almost gave me night mare what in the blue fuck.

Odst shoulda been a expansion pack still was fun.Brutes are still to easy to kill.

Reach Elites are back story mode is fun again but its kinda to late now, Multiplayer coulda been better, Story is boring we all know everything thats gona fucking happen we read the books.

Halo 4 biggest deal halo wise since 2 or 3 was in development since 3 has 2 series of books related to its story, Goes in depth about its story and vastly expands apon halo as a Scifi, New game modes, new well developed enemy that mite rival the elites of best game A.I. Kick ass multilayer. Calling this cashing In like C.O.D is like calling Starwars Episode 1-3 cashing in.

The halo as a verse is now going into detail on the origin of the flood, Ancient humanity, precursors who made the flood and came before fore runners, fore runners. Etc. It a deep and well developed scifi. Reach and ODST were just place holders will they develop the meat and potatoes for 4.

P.S. halo reach is still the most second sold halo behind halo 3.

Also halo as a verse has tons of detph due it taking parts of its story from marathon.

And also gamers are forgetting Games always had a ton of Sequels its just C.O.D has 2 developers and few competition so its spams em more. Games used to span Multiple Console Generations with less than half of the story Halo has as a verse,Then again thanks to rules of scifi like this its pretty easy to make a in depth story Babylon A.D. is a perfect example of how in detph u can go with a scifi to make it last long Create humans as a high tech race make other high tech race either more high tech or equal to humans,Have secret ancient race that is stronger and foreign threaten Every race and bam from there u can spin up 4 years of story telling if your talented.

P.S. Looks like 343 plans on ending the series, problem with halo to much developed story to make the short ass campaigns they do its just milking for a sequal that way its like giving some one half a movie now campaign will be longer. Halo mite run for 2 mores games or 3 the most.

Now anyone who thinks the older race is stupid is a idiot and hasnt watched many scifis. We dont know if its fore runner. it could be fore runner plan B gone rouge, Fore Runners who didnt want to go extinct attacking for revenge, Or the Pre Cursors the ones who came before the fore runner and were even more violent than ancient humanity, Made the flood as revenge in a looseing war against fore runners, Which makes no sense since Pre Cursors had level 0 tech wile ancient humanity and fore runners were a tier weak with tier 1 tech why were the looseing. Im going with its Pre Cursors due to how violent the new enemies look. Fore runner tech is as long as its not flood scan first then attack not Terrorize and kill that seems like the more violent pre cursors. It could be possible precursor tech and fore runner tech is the same and fore runners just reverse engineered it. Then again it could be Fore runners they never liked humans due to how violent we were they even de evolved us once. Fore runners coulda just merely left us to kill the flood due to are waring nature we would be able to stop them and we did it before when we were the only race equal to fore runners. See all these are possible storys when u do a space scifi right you have many ways to weave and tell a story to make it last. The writers are probably haveing a ball with all the options they have.
tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 am

After watching the trailer, I friggin love the new forerunner weapons.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
my 2 cents:

on a side note: sukis comment about franchises blocking innovation is a wise one. but what i dislike even more is the industry catering to the newer generation gamers, whom dislike challanges (well, easy games sell better, i guess).

THIS
Although I do appreciate SOME FPSes on consoles. I thought Gears of War was ok.

And yes, easier games do sell better, because the majority of gamers are not hardcore and don't much care whether or not they have the skill to do a hard game.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
my 2 cents:

THIS
Although I do appreciate SOME FPSes on consoles. I thought Gears of War was ok.

And yes, easier games do sell better, because the majority of gamers are not hardcore and don't much care whether or not they have the skill to do a hard game.

Unreal tournament hop around real fast shoot,Whore power ups and power weapons

Original tribes ski to dodge lead shots etc.Whore disk launcher

Quake Strafe shoot,rocket jump if u have rockects.Hoping around not as effective as in ut. Who power weapons and power ups.

All easier aim due to being on P.C.

Halo series harder aim being on console, Smart teams play roles point man,sniper,2 midrangers useually use br, Positional control of map is useful, Call outs.

Ya old school pc games took a ton of skill Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4  Empty

Back to top Go down

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASSSSS HALO 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next