Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

Go down 
+105
Electric
Tickle
Bisma
Kitouski
Silvraph
Frizz
mogimus
Seraphcrim
Shecas
Frederica-Bernkastel
heiantaiga
/dev/random
NotZetsubou
AeonFlux
Leriel
Silvershine
XiaoFu
PandaRehab
ssdjgsg
HashiriyaR32
Aria
Winty
Alathon
Rukoto
DabesNig
-Business
yilx
centralheating
leoros
Axanael
tanjinyi
Midreus
MONSTER
Tashunu
thehellamireading
blead
mechaRev
adhklk
Kaosuseki
Gerrion
Turkeysaur
Sladezero
nzlk
Thranduil
VeryMelon
Accidentally
xzpwnz
Relict?
Prior
wonjoon
Magna.Zero
Satoshi
SL the Pyro
Charz
Rhyadel
Shai
cascon1
Fireflywater
dbzfan922
Mew
Tuskin
Scott-kip
reVelske
LS3
Kobrakai
That_Wiesel_Guy
shadow_nekros
Yokura
CapeMike
dragongx92
milk
Kurt
Nymph~
Trill
Raven
Alpherior
mikuri
Kiraneko
Halexander
Aurum_Sol
Nilla
Poppet
Zentrino
Phantomhive
KnightXV
tehprognoob
necrodrakath
samuelfoo
DarkChuky
Astral_Dono
Adius
Suki_Eve
Str8witchin
Akhenderson
zerocl
MagicPotatoplz
Suguri
Mie
Stickboy
foxlaszlo
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
Malphes
fggt
ziix
109 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) Empty
PostSubject: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:24 am

All just for fun.

Because I wanna see your pre-made moesluts

Because of these:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t1690-list-your-real-finished-robots
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t20-show-off-your-robots-here-3
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t4763-got-a-weapon-part-robot-your-proud-of-show-it-off

I kinda wanna see how far we've come ROFL

I'll start Embarassed
oshit:

UPDATE: You can show off gameplay here if you want (I should've put this earlier)

Last edited by ziix on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:28 am

Xid no moemoe Embarassed

dont hate dem D:

Wont show full garage because it's just a mess>_>

Last edited by tggt on Wed May 16, 2012 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:33 am

If I showed any moe lovers the moes that live inside my Garage. THEY WILL JELLY RAGE.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:44 am

LXE wrote:
If I showed any moe lovers the moes that live inside my Garage. THEY WILL JELLY RAGE.
eris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:01 am

Malphes wrote:
LXE wrote:
eris
Ivis
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:25 am

My garage is pretty disappointing buildwise since most bots were built last year, when I lacked what it too to make good builds so had to make them really cheap so I could use them, some of the info that I got was wrong (wlk and tgh breakpoints), and some other little factors that were mostly fixed much later, but too late to fix the builds.
I also don't fully level them most of the time, nor finish tuning them sometimes as well (like my Mialy).
The garage is also a mess with some bots lacking their parts since I can't spam arena now, so I use their parts for testing and the like.

Test build, not leveled, not fully tuned.
Spoiler:

To be revised since I don't really know why the fly is 30.
Spoiler:

Not what I wanted as the final result, but meh, considering her finished.
Spoiler:

Can be revised but might not be, tgh ended up being wrong, and the HD doesn't belong to that bot, therefore it's cost and fly.
Spoiler:

Can be revised but might not be since I have Maxis 3 now.
Spoiler:

Sure I could've done better, but she doesn't really need better (this is one of the cases that the bot itself is so good and I don't use it so much, that there is no reason for me to do better).
Spoiler:

Was done for some defensive gameplay, if I tune another, she will be completely different from this one.
Spoiler:

Lacked the good BS for her, but oh well.
Spoiler:

If it was now, she would be slightly different.
Spoiler:

1 of the first airs that I bothered tuning. It was fun till the frame rate suddenly lowered and made it impossible for me to do well with it. Could be better, but back then, I didn't know enough and didn't bother at going for the fly breakpoint that was told.
Spoiler:

Main garage, with lots of bots that normally wouldn't be there.
Spoiler:

Well, for me those bad builds aren't so bad, because I never aim for the top (I mean first), so I just need something that lets me use them decently, and so I can enjoy a good variety of bots. I have a few good builds, but still wasn't possible to put them together (they were made when the arena turned out to unplayable for me, so the big source of UC and fun is unavailable).
I have some other tuned bots, but they are even worse than that. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:14 am

I made this out of boredom, and it's so well working but...ugh...=w=
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
foxlaszlo

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Yikes, you guys make me realise how new to the game I am... and how I don't charge Rt

But hey, here's my #1 waifu... She still rocks my socks and gives me a top 10 finish.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) OVTUu
Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) 1VKPQ

no, im not showing any of their stats. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Eh, might as well show mine.

This is my current Garage. I don't know about you, but I find my bots here to be actually quite good. I'm even currently No.1 in my Clan Ranking. Trying to get my little Crim to LVL10 though, so I can use the Seraph Promotion on her that i've been saving all this time.

Spoiler:

My best ones of the bunch though, have to be Brickgale Blue, Gywain, Baltheon BV, Destructor-Girl, and Haruka-Chan. I alternate between all of mine though, trying to level them up as evenly as I can and what not.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:12 pm

galaxina wrote:
Eh, might as well show mine.

This is my current Garage. I don't know about you, but I find my bots here to be actually quite good. I'm even currently No.1 in my Clan Ranking. Trying to get my little Crim to LVL10 though, so I can use the Seraph Promotion on her that i've been saving all this time.

Spoiler:

My best ones of the bunch though, have to be Brickgale Blue, Gywain, Baltheon BV, Destructor-Girl, and Haruka-Chan. I alternate between all of mine though, trying to level them up as evenly as I can and what not.
powered laser mod. HNNG
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:14 pm

This ss was taken before I quit. I didn't have my Cupid Melfi, etc.
Spoiler:

It's different now because it was kinda boring to keep moving the bots I wanted from garage to sub garage... BUT I KNOW MY GAY HAREM FORGIVES ME.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Yep, I find the Powered Laser Mod very effective with Thoarla-Nimbus. I also have a Phenom Magnet Gun Mod, but I'm leveling up my Destructor Girl so that she'll have enough cost to equip it.

Oh and the last 4 in my garage are just chibis, and a Psycho-Forumla Type-4.
And my sub-garage isn't too impressive. Its just full of common near-worthless bots that I mostly got from Lotto-Cubes and just keep to use in Dispatch Requests.

Last edited by galaxina on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:21 pm

ziix wrote:
oshit:
+1000000000 respek

fuck yeah victorl

It's convenient that this topic exists now, since I usually stream my garage when I clean it out, and it really needs cleaning. Maybe I'll drop the link here in a few minutes.

For now I'll drop in my main builds:

My main Pacifar:
My pride and joy:

I'm horrible at art and this build needs revisions. Usually I just feed with it のヮの
But it'd be auto-gamewarrior for someone good at art:

Haven't had slot protectors to finish her legs yet:
Spoiler:

My first full-tuned bot Embarassed
Spoiler:

Used to be my favorite bot, but he's dead in this meta ;_;
Spoiler:

As you can tell I'm extremely old-fashioned

Last edited by Suguri on Wed May 16, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:23 pm

I do use nearly everything in my main garage.
I just don't have enough tuned parts to keep them on anything ;-;
My garage is extremely messy, don't judge:
pre-made moesluts:
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm

eeh ok
Spoiler:
My garage is pretty messy, before the Elisa's row, and my subgarage is worst
And
Spoiler:

Full UC tuning
And my moesluts, meh, the best i have is a 32 wlk - 32 str Kuten m, my 30 tec 28 wlk Ion ps, my 30 fly - 30 tgh Katalina and a Renny Rs with 500 hp, 30 tec and 30 wlk :V
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Misty Hollow: Probably one of my more successful characters I've fine tuned. Though some parts I'm going to have to replace like tonosama lander BS. (My broken frog lander bs... Sad )
Spoiler:

Medi Aide: I've wanted a neat support bot, and perfect attendence part 2 gave me just what I wanted. No bugsycait so I bought him from the store as well as plucking off a good mediger am to make healing more effective. Really awesome bot, others should really not neglect her so much ;_;
Spoiler:

Shaden: Do I need to explain that his core is damn near amazing? I only wish to get some thoarla lgs or something because an extra booster slot would be incredibly nice to have, rather than the extra booster slots that crim lgs come with.
Spoiler:

Lios: Holy hell, possibly the most invested character I have. Great Capacity Tune, x2 Slow, x2 Revenge, 1 Fully tuned cheer pom, this guy almost has the works. He needs to be edited so I can fit in one more weapon upgrade and balance out his str and tec for maximum aura.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

A Garage!:

You can guess what black magic each bot holds.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

You guys can post your moesluts btw. I just put that there for lulz >____>
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Mecha
Spoiler:

Moe
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adius on Thu May 17, 2012 3:25 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

PANDAS GOING RAWRZ~:
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:56 pm

My love:
Spoiler:

I really like those girls but I fail so bad as Suporter
Spoiler:

My little Panda and her daugther!... I forgot how funny is to use my maxis!!
Spoiler:

Aura gods!
Spoiler:

I like those build., they are funny to use, so dif game play!!! Gold fish looks better when he fly!!!
Spoiler:

This is from the Past.. I used him so much.. but when Aquila Chan was release was the death for all my Big Lnds.. I miss him so much
Spoiler:

And the nightmare...
Spoiler:

There are some other bots I use but at this moment the part are used in other builds and hahaha those are more that enough!!!
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Spoiler:
Image Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/25/73/85/aa10.png
Spopngebob is trolling my garage >:/
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:58 pm

My only sucess.

Spoiler:

All my other bots are just a big piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next