Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+55
shitlander
Prior
meatlander
Midona
dbzfan922
That_Wiesel_Guy
Cybernetic
FireKiller87
XxXnordlordXxX
notuncledolan
CapeMike
foxlaszlo
Valkyrie
Sladezero
uncledowlan
uncledolan
zerocl
StickyKeys
Suguri
Noirel
Yokura
knyx
Nilla
DisNiga
Aurum_Sol
IronDicks
boytitan2
Mie
Zwiebel Force
Str8witchin
Kirika
Aria
milk
xzpwnz
Trill
Relict?
Kiraneko
Mew
blead
fggt
Dune
resireth
Tuskin
Segawa
Emeraldsun
Hyoka
ziix
Gerrion
Stickboy
Astral_Dono
Malphes
vekupo
LS3
Asagi-san
Suki_Eve
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 am

LXE wrote:
First you say that I have no reason to say it to anyone and then you say that I shouldn't say it because I have a vain reason. Get your facts straight. Do you think I have a reason or not?

"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you". I say it to people I hate, and to people who do things that annoy me. I'm not actually saying that I want people dead.

I do as a matter of fact know what death is, it's the ending of life and where you lose everything. Don't say that I don't understand because you think that I don't understand, I wasn't born yesterday.

You're calling me trash just because I'm saying "die in a fire" to people, that don't make me trash, it just shows that I'm irritated.

May be a figure of speech, but it's fucking harsh for an insult is what it is.

LXE wrote:
"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you".

And that's not helping at all. Watch your temper, kiddo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 am

Asagi-san wrote:
May be a figure of speech, but it's fucking harsh for an insult is what it is.

LXE wrote:
"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you".

And that's not helping at all. Watch your temper, kiddo.
Fine, let's agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 am

LXE wrote:

Yeah, and "I like kittens" is a figure of speech for "kittens have pointy ears."

Don't pull bullshit lies and excuses out of your ass.

LXE wrote:
First you say that I have no reason to say it to anyone and then you say that I shouldn't say it because I have a vain reason. Get your facts straight. Do you think I have a reason or not?

"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you". I say it to people I hate, and to people who do things that annoy me. I'm not actually saying that I want people dead.

I do as a matter of fact know what death is, it's the ending of life and where you lose everything. Don't say that I don't understand because you think that I don't understand, I wasn't born yesterday.

You're calling me trash just because I'm saying "die in a fire" to people, that don't make me trash, it just shows that I'm irritated.

Okay, first of all, "no reason" means "there is no point in which you should be saying stuff like that."

Second of all, just because it means something like that in your mind doesn't mean it means stuff like that in other people's minds. Since you say you want people to die in a fire, people are going to think you mean it at straight-face-value.

I find it ironic that you're telling me not to say things "because I don't understand" and yet you make stupid accusations like "i insulted u so ur buttmad, ur arrogant, get off ur high horse."

And again, just because you consider telling people to go die in a fire is a-ok doesn't mean anyone else finds it that way. So yes, you are still trash, because you are still telling people to go die in a fire, and you think that it is perfectly a-ok to tell people to go DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE because it just really means "I WANT TO BASH THE SHIT OUT OF YOU."

And you apparently really were born yesterday, because you don't seem to get that what you're saying is not right, and that you should stop saying it.

Last edited by Suki_Eve on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
LXE wrote:

Yeah, and "I like kittens" is a figure of speech for "kittens have pointy ears."

Don't pull bullshit lies and excuses out of your ass.
Let's agree to disagree.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=die%20in%20a%20fire
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 am

We laughed at respectable (no, not really) YukkiBlaze for using urbandictionary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 am

Relict? wrote:
We laughed at respectable (no, not really) YukkiBlaze for using urbandictionary.
Hence the "Let's agree to disagree".
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 am

It's like talking to a brick wall. You're just going to keep hiding behind your slogan and adamantly "agree to disagree" because you won't try to improve yourself or consider the other side.

I think what someone said was dead on: if you want to know what LXE will do in a given situation, think of the worst possible course of action. It's guaranteed he will perform some variant of said act (paraphrase).

I think this should be coined as Lexie's Law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:47 am

Relict? wrote:
It's like talking to a brick wall. You're just going to keep hiding behind your slogan and adamantly "agree to disagree" because you won't try to improve yourself or consider the other side.
I'm not trying to, I'm trying to end this argument.
All I'm trying to say is, that I don't particularly give a shit about what Suki is trying to say to me.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 am

i like this vid, its funny

Last edited by IronDicks on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:56 am

Why not? She makes sense.

I do understand that xzpwnz pissed you off. He acted high and mighty and looked down on everyone. Small wonder why you dislike him. But even if you abhor him, there's no reason to lash out at him. It just isn't civilized to wish such things to happen to people. It makes you look childish. No one likes an emotionally-driven shitslinger. Granted, we have a lot of people in CBFF who could fit into that archetype. But do better. Don't be like/worse than them.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:42 am

my sides
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:03 am

LXE wrote:
Fine, let's agree to disagree.
>MIB reference
Not very original, Lexie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 am

Finally cleared the "Hell" level of Cave story. Timed at around 7:17!

I. Am. Satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 am

LXE wrote:
Relict? wrote:
I'm not trying to, I'm trying to end this argument.
All I'm trying to say is, that I don't particularly give a shit about what Suki is trying to say to me.

You would not reply to suki if you didn't care in the first place.

IN ANY CASE...

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS THIS:

Stop derailing and arguing or I'll drop your bars.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:17 am

Rain. Ruins. My. Life.

Fuck you, rain. ._.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 am

Stickboy wrote:
Rain. Ruins. My. Life.

Fuck you, rain. ._.
I wish we could exchange the weather. It's like 20° Celsius (roughly 65° Fahrenheit x,x) here and so bright and shiny - I hate warm weather D=

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40