Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+55
shitlander
Prior
meatlander
Midona
dbzfan922
That_Wiesel_Guy
Cybernetic
FireKiller87
XxXnordlordXxX
notuncledolan
CapeMike
foxlaszlo
Valkyrie
Sladezero
uncledowlan
uncledolan
zerocl
StickyKeys
Suguri
Noirel
Yokura
knyx
Nilla
DisNiga
Aurum_Sol
IronDicks
boytitan2
Mie
Zwiebel Force
Str8witchin
Kirika
Aria
milk
xzpwnz
Trill
Relict?
Kiraneko
Mew
blead
fggt
Dune
resireth
Tuskin
Segawa
Emeraldsun
Hyoka
ziix
Gerrion
Stickboy
Astral_Dono
Malphes
vekupo
LS3
Asagi-san
Suki_Eve
59 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Malphes wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
"Help! - The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´・ω・`) ":
#2ch
Men who can’t cook ain’t suited for marriage, dude!

#OP
I CAN MAKE SPAGHETTI (´・ω・`)

LOL, I remember posting that on Skype.
Such a wtf moment.

And confusing people who come into the chatbox with http://en.shindanmaker.com/218697

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? Alaboyfriend

And then that happened.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

That OP in the "denko" reading there is a disgrace to the (´・ω・`).

Fuck you, OP. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 am

Malphes wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
#2ch

#OP

Two pages of this funny shit, Sugoi bawks must be so disappointed ._.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 am

So, I was getting prepared to start idea searching for topics for my Western Civilization class's required essays.

I haven't touched my book for that class all semester, since I only really bought them because I thought I'd actually need it. I didn't need it for anything other than these four upcoming essays. :\ So, in reality, I could've just borrowed someone else's book and saved myself the $70+ I spent. But I didn't.

So, I pulled the book out of the corner where it's been seated for the last three months or so, look at the book attached, go "huh, cool," and flip it over. On the main book (all of this is wrapped in cellophane, since it's a new bookset) is a giant red sticker.

The giant red sticker says "PASSWORD CARD ENCLOSED not returnable if shrinkwrap is broken."

My fucking face.

Honestly, I'd like to believe that the password card is completely irrelevant to the fact that I need to resell the book. But I have the feeling it's not.

This is also kind of a bit of ragey detail for me. I didn't need to have bought the book. I didn't have to even buy it from my college's shop. I could've bought it off Amazon for way less, and only bought ONE of the books, but I was worried I'd actually NEED it. And I really didn't. And then that sticker, making me paranoid.

fghjkolfghj

College, why do you make me hate you so?
Back to top Go down
vekupo
vekupo

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:32 am

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? 19464_10

I took this picture of a total stranger on his scooter with a very ancient cellphone camera, but regardless the lawl is there.
XD

Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 am

LS3 wrote:
Malphes wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
#2ch

#OP

>two

how wrong can you be
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 am

College keyboard trolling:

So, there's this one computer at the very front of the computer lab. Since I'm lazy, I usually go sit at it. The only problem is the keyboard, which has issues with inputting all the letter keys surrounding the letter d. Half the time, it refuses to accept input from those keys.

I forgot not to sit at that computer today. Sad -goes and fixes all mistakes keyboard created-
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 am

Malphes wrote:
LS3 wrote:
Malphes wrote:

#2ch

#OP

>two

how wrong can you be

Two, as on the last two pages 0uo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 am

Oh god... Who's idea was it that my school should have a "Gender Swap" day...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Wow, 1000th reply.

That's pretty random ._.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Suki came over and spent the night last night. Only got 5 hours of sleep and fell asleep in my 5th hour due to watching a boring World History movie in a dark room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Astral's post count reminded me to remember to watch "2012" in the year 2013. :3
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 pm

LXE wrote:
Astral's post count reminded me to remember to watch "2012" in the year 2013. :3

2012 was an awesome movie.

Seriously. Getaway scene with a limo?

At college, they were having a Hawaiian themed day. So we got free snow cones and hot dogs, and there were games and a lottery. There were also cookies, but they were gone before I got there.

And then I had a really awesome jr bacon cheeseburger. #em3

And then I came home and stripped because I hate this heat. Dis heat, it be killing Suki.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Will be spending the night over at Suki's tonight instead of her spending the night with me at my house like we did last night. #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
LXE wrote:

2012 was an awesome movie.
I never watched the movie though. I seriously want to laugh at the people involved in making of that movie in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Will be spending the night over at Suki's tonight instead of her spending the night with me at my house like we did last night. #em3
the fuck

do you two live near eachother
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EjNIY
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 am

moemon:

#em3
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 am

Moemon?

*drolls*

Where the awesome heck have you found that?!?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:23 am

The Ivis background in the CB Homepage.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:02 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 am

Kekeke... ZERG RUSH!!!

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/london/googles-8220zerg-rush-8221-easter-egg-game-eats-up-search-results/4431
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

Hyoka wrote:
Spoiler:

#em3

@Gerrion
The Dostrex facebook group (which you should join :v ) had a post about moemon, and they gave me a link to a Youtube vid with the links to download the patcher and the moemon patch.

Just google it or youtube it and something should pop up. I know the patch works for FireRed, and it looks like it works on Emerald too. #em3
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Last day helping at the community center, had most of the kids and staff ask me if I'd ever be coming back.
Feels nice to be needed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Tried to beat the last level of the Impossible Game. Made it about 3/4 before I died. ;;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next