Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work

Go down 
+8
Courius
Hyoka
Kecepirit
Andaros
Jello
Wolf Hikari
Admin
nanosheep
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nanosheep
nanosheep

Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work Empty
PostSubject: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:02 am

http://www.cosmicb.com.hk

Some registration required.
Back to top Go down
nanosheep
nanosheep

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 am

Several new changes have been made to the Hong Kong version.

The latest patch adds a helper "maid" which you can purchase with ingame credits. They act as a guide and help you through missions I guess.

Also, several new robots have been added. Most of these require you to pay for the ingame credits though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 am

I think there are 2 free helpers on japanese version.. if your talking about MATES system
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
nanosheep
nanosheep

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 am

They recently added the MATES system to the HONG KONG version also!
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Jap version had mate system for long time =P its because Japanese get the updates first since they developed the game Razz
Back to top Go down
nanosheep
nanosheep

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Its a shame:

You need to be at least the Rhombus rank to be able to purchase a female bot on the Hong Kong servers.

Either that, or you buy credits (with real money) with which to spend on the credit only female bots (which come in a variety of flavours).

The most efficient exchange rate is HKD1 = Rt16.666666, and those female bots cost Rt 1300.

So, its approximately HKD80 per bot!
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 pm

But whats the Rhombus rank you mean the square(diamond) one? Razz cuz thats the rank you need to buy female bot here in jap version.

and 1300 RT X_X overpriced cash shop as always unless 10$ is like 600 RT? Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 am

So, what's the main difference in HK version than JP or EN actually? Just the mate system?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 am

There's also the Korean version, which is an epic failure in terms of players.

http://cosmic.windyzone.com/
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 am

It's overpriced? 80HKD is like 10-11 bucks. What's the average Rt price of a bot in JP? like 100 rt right? 50rt is like 5 dollars, so that's 10 dollars for one bot.

They're about the same...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 am

Jello wrote:
like 100 rt right?

You've got to be squidding me.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:12 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Jello wrote:
like 100 rt right?

I think he meant shop bots Sun Jae not Garabots. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Andaros wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Jello wrote:
like 100 rt right?

I think he meant shop bots Sun Jae not Garabots. . .

I know. I thought they were like 80rt (the human ones)
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:03 am

how about the lag though?

i think it would be much laggier than the jp server especially for those not residing somewhere near east asia...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:38 am

Kecepirit wrote:
how about the lag though?

i think it would be much laggier than the jp server especially for those not residing somewhere near east asia...

Captain Obvious.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 am

funfact: Maril March is one of the most popular CB girls in HK.

o3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:56 am

Hyoka wrote:
funfact: Maril March is one of the most popular CB girls in HK.

o3o

I really wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 am

i wonder who in JP? Lily E.V.E?

... in EN so far seems is ivis , both haters and lovers
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
palladium
palladium

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Never! Never! play the HKCB!

1.They lower the garapon rate and the prizes are suck.
(They "dismember" the bots and gold balls are only AM or LG parts)

2.Their server must be water-dipped, Taiwan is more closer to HK than JP,
but I can't believe why it is godamn lag when I connect to HKCB....

3.The HK agent, Gamania really sucks, they always ignore the BOTs and cheat players in the game
and the GM in HKCB NEVER appears before....

Here are pics of garapon in HKCB
Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work 1iqx3l10
And the JPCB
Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work Screen10

BTW:For those who can't access JPCB, I recommend to use Hotspot Shield.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

palladium wrote:
Never! Never! play the HKCB!

1.They lower the garapon rate and the prizes are suck.
(They "dismember" the bots and gold balls are only AM or LG parts)

2.Their server must be water-dipped, Taiwan is more closer to HK than JP,
but I can't believe why it is godamn lag when I connect to HKCB....

3.The HK agent, Gamania really sucks, they always ignore the BOTs and cheat players in the game
and the GM in HKCB NEVER appears before....

BTW:For those who can't access JPCB, I recommend to use Hotspot Shield.

Wow HKCB is really bad silent 250 RT for 1 roll.. i wonder how much 100 RT cost though.. if its same as jp prices, then 250 RT for 1 roll = craziest thing i've ever seen.

The robots in HK garapon suck alot too Sad
Back to top Go down
palladium
palladium

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:

Wow HKCB is really bad silent 250 RT for 1 roll.. i wonder how much 100 RT cost though.. if its same as jp prices, then 250 RT for 1 roll = craziest thing i've ever seen.

The robots in HK garapon suck alot too Sad

You can see the bot HKCB put in the garapon is Redsqualer,
And all the parts of it are all MOB parts in JPCB.
Back to top Go down
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:05 am

Server Update Dec.09.2010

Ouka Garapon
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466371_1_1291890912_png.png
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466371_2_1291890912_png.png
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466371_3_1291890912_png.png

Setasion(?) Garapon
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466372_1_1291890967_png.png
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466372_2_1291890967_png.png
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466372_3_1291890967_png.png

10HK$ = 100GASH (Gamania Points)
100GASH = 150Rt

No No No
Back to top Go down
http://sakage04blog.seesaa.net/
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

Sakage-04ext wrote:
Server Update Dec.09.2010

Setasion(?) Garapon
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466372_1_1291890967_png.png
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466372_2_1291890967_png.png
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_466372_3_1291890967_png.png

10HK$ = 100GASH (Gamania Points)
100GASH = 150Rt

:no: :no: :no:

Setasion = Zeta Zion

Also, since I live in hong kong I know the value of RT

But honestly the RT-obtainable stuff isn't even worth it. Even if it's like, 10 times cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:55 am

As I thought, The CBHK is worst. No matter my Chinese friend said she don't like it because some kind of "BlackMerket" i guess she said. Plus, she said she plays the CBHK . So that's what make me really confirm this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
As I thought, The CBHK is worst. No matter my Chinese friend said she don't like it because some kind of "BlackMerket" i guess she said. Plus, she said she plays the CBHK . So that's what make me really confirm this one.

HEY, CBKO is WORSE

More like, noone plays it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work   Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work Empty

Back to top Go down

Hong Kong Cosmic Break - For those who can't get Japanese version to work
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next