Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainForever
Newcomer
Newcomer

My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! Empty
PostSubject: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Please leave comments on how i can improve it ;3 thnx since this is my first and i think its not complete yet

Spoiler:

UpDate New Winberrl Skin (Uc one)
Elf Android

Spoiler:

Last edited by RainForever on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xBeowolfx

Male Posts : 36

My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Its Good, I Watch the anime.
Back to top Go down
Skyr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skyr

Male Posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 am

i cant see the picture confused
Back to top Go down
RainForever
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Cant see the pic?   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 am

Skyr wrote:
i cant see the picture confused

Did u click on the spoiler?
Back to top Go down
Skyr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skyr

PostSubject: Re: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 pm

yea i can see how big the picture is but not the picture itself.
Back to top Go down
RainForever
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Skyr wrote:
yea i can see how big the picture is but not the picture itself.

ill re post the pics then
Back to top Go down
Skyr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skyr

PostSubject: Re: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 pm

I can see them now thanks.

and can't you change the color of the ribbon cuz it doesn't look so well with the black dress
Back to top Go down
RainForever
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 am

Skyr wrote:
I can see them now thanks.

and can't you change the color of the ribbon cuz it doesn't look so well with the black dress

I would, but u cant even edit the ribbon xD so thats sucs :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!   My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Skin! Seraph Skin - Princess Resurrection ( Reference from that anime) Update Winberrl Skin!!
Page 1 of 1