Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Order of tuning...

Go down 
+2
Suguri
Milistaier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 110

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Okay...I would like to know in what order do you consider I should tune this, I would like opinions...
Ouka
Kuten
Seraph
Elisa
Rouche
CS
Nicole Skull
Telsa Ukko..

if you would like any extra information, please just ask o,o I would like to know just who is worthy of being tunned up,and if more, then aprox in what order of importance?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Rouche
Seraph
Tesla Ukko

No opinion past this point, aside from "Skull last".
Back to top Go down

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Suguri, why you steal my opinion. ;;

Wouldn't tune anything else besides Sugu's pics, mainly because they aren't autoplay/click spam. I've tuned Autoplay moes in the past, and learned practically nothing what so ever from it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 pm

In terms of usefulness, yes. Rouche, Seraph, but disagree with Sugu on Ukko, since I feel like a tuned Kuten can be pretty good w
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 pm

I was thinking more "because the other ones suck", but okay.

Except Kuten, like Trill said.
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 pm

If it's not too much I would like reasons , why you choosed them o,o for example I did play with Seraph before and it's GAMMA and level 10 now, but my rouche and ukko are lv 0 and barely used them....so don't know anything about them

And I'm kind of confused coz I heard skull can be useful against airs, and Ouka and Elisa are really good on land ...that's the reason I asked for explanations, sorry if too much of a bother.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Rouche should be self explanatory. Her barrier makes her an invaluable asset to her team. Getting her mobility up high along with a properly tuned weapon. Seraph simply because of her internal wings. Pump TEC/TGH on her.I'm really not certain on specific builds for any of the bots though, so try asking Suguri
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Might as well, nothing better to do while bazaaring.

Rouche - Solid all-around. Her barrier's invaluable against non-melee bots, which outside of Eris means it shuts out everything you'd consider threatening (i.e. Resha, wing moes). Also able to be built for both hopping or float dash, so she's versatile in combat to boot.
Seraph - Still arguably one of the, if not the absolute, best air bots in the game.
Telsa Ukko - Constantly maintainable frontal force barrier gives her a lot of potential if you can play her right.

Kuten - Not range-limited as badly as other melees thanks to Siryu Fujinken, which in itself makes her overall more viable. Decent melee combo and overall potential too. I wouldn't ever consider using her in a tournament though, whereas the other three above I might.

Ouka - Crappy range, barely any movement during melee, can't air melee.
Elisa - Crappy everything.
CS - Aside from assist pump gun hopper, anything you can do with her is just for novelty.
Nicole Skull - Horrible everything, do not touch.
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Hmmm...it isn't a really popular bot, so just wondering, are there any specific builds for Ukko?
What about Rouche and Seraph?(ik they're more famous then Ukko)

Which weapon should I ax myself on? Or neither is good?
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img100/7703/screenshot2012042205252.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img404/8164/screenshot2012042205251.png
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

I wouldn't use either personally,
Suguri just broke my dream of getting a Skull

Last edited by LS3 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Both are Bad. Get a Beam Shooter or something...
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Beam accel gun viable?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Beam Accel Gun is more for alpha builds, it's too weak standalone imo.

...then again, almost nobody uses it for alpha builds either due to cost, so welp.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 pm

LS3 wrote:
I wouldn't use either personally,
Suguri just broke my dream of getting a Skull
Get one anyways, sugu's just jelly of my playing ability with her ;~;
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 pm

You confuse me o_O Should I keep or not Skull? Lol.
Back to top Go down

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Maybe he could try Double Beam Machinegun? If you have one.

Offtopic: Shouldn't this be under Gameplay Questions/Discussions? Not that it really matters now since its already been posted.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm

iKray wrote:
Maybe he could try Double Beam Machinegun? If you have one.

Offtopic: Shouldn't this be under Gameplay Questions/Discussions? Not that it really matters now since its already been posted.
DBMG makes everything good V:

And technically yes.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Seraph would be the best if people built her right. I just fund those who don't spam wings kinda wasteful ( except Koi). I mean you don't even need to tine fly...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Milistaier wrote:
Unless you absolutely WANT to use her and play her for a LOT of arena matches and KNOW what you're doing with her and do the right amount of tunes and put enough time, effort and energy into a somewhat good SUP bot, go ahead.

Otherwise, Suguri's right in that she's the worst to tune. I tuned mine since I like nicole and that's it, but I'm still extremely competent with her.
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 pm

About the cartridges....I have Stealth System, Sniper Sight,Quick Boost and Quick Jump, others (lv 10) are all capacity...should I change some of these cartridges for ammo for Seraph's Wings?

Also, About Double Beam Machinegun...I only have average Beam Machinegun, and Multi Mega Beamgun....are these close enough?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Stop double posting. Edit your last post unless someone else posted after you posted X:<
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Sorry, but I'm just afraid that someone would read the post, reply to it while I'm editing..., and won't read it again because it was already read...since this is a thread where people seem to reply every once few mins atm, I think no one will read a post he/she already read before...
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Milistaier wrote:
Unless you absolutely WANT to use her and play her for a LOT of arena matches and KNOW what you're doing with her and do the right amount of tunes and put enough time, effort and energy into a somewhat good SUP bot, go ahead.

Otherwise, Suguri's right in that she's the worst to tune. I tuned mine since I like nicole and that's it, but I'm still extremely competent with her.

Nicole was the first bot I was good at QAQ
Back to top Go down

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 pm

LS3 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Milistaier wrote:

Nicole was the first bot I was good at QAQ
Deadeye takes skill to use? Oh shit o_o
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:48 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Milistaier wrote:

This could apply for just about any bot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Order of tuning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of tuning...   Order of tuning... Empty

Back to top Go down

Order of tuning...
Page 1 of 1