Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuning my su-chan.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Well even knowing that supports are really underpowered, been having a lot of fun with su-chan and kinda want to tune her up and improve my gameplay.

Code:

【Robot Name】
Su-chan

【Parts】
【Robot Name】
Su-chan

【Parts】
BD: Squidol Girl BD
 : Repair Bit
 : Squidol Girl LG [Tank] [Tank] [Tank]
  : A. Maid BS [Tank] [Tank] [Tank]
 : Squidol Girl HD [High Run Alpha] [Tank] [Tank]
  : Black Flower [Tank]
  : Mini Ivis [Tank]
 : Squidol Girl AM [High Run Alpha] [Tank] [Tank]
  : Geso Whip
 : Squidol Girl AM [High Run Alpha] [Tank] [Tank]
  : Handy Bazooka

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 補
SIZE: S
COST: 1235
CAPA: 1250
HP: 614
STR: 12
TEC: 14
WLK: 39
FLY: 6
TGH: 11

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×7
Enhance internal weapon×2
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×3
Midoro Cosmos×14
Green Chip×30
Engine Shaft×321
Snail Liquid×21
Screw Bolts×280
Steel Wheel×168

Accs are actualy Mascot Penpen Gold(+5 hp +5 capa, tuned with Tank) and Sweet Earrings(+5 hp +1 WLK, Tuned with tank), meaning it's actualy 40 WLK. (couldnt find these accs on Koicalc.)

So that's my initial idea i got from reading some posts from 1 year ago, not sure if the logic is correct or if the cost is too high for a support. Havent tuned the weapons and prob got no capa left for it... But still it seems like a cheap build.

Insights and constructive criticism greatly appreciated, as well as general support tips.

edit note: It's actualy the new squidol girl, but figured her stats were the same as the old one.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I thought that the last breakpoint for anything that isn't lnd was 35, but not always sure anyway.

I'd spend at least 25 cost on tuning that handy zooka, and no short boost? You don't have to be hopper to use it. It helps moving around and fooling certain lnds.

Quote :
cheap build.
With that tune layout, it doesn't. Though it is cheap as it's mostly HP spam.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Cost is a little high, but I guess it depends on your survivability. If you can stay alive, then it's justified. If you can't... well, you're gonna need a lot of star coins to get rid of those tunes.

Further tuning depends on your play style. Do you use the whip or the baz more? Whichever one you find to be more effective, tune for increased power in that category. In order to free up more cap, I'd recommend bring your hp to somewhere in the 450-500 range.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

I don't think I agree with repair bit. Su-chan is a more aggressively-built support, making her overall better suited to dual slayer bit, spike bit, burst fire bit, etc.

Especially in this point in the game's life, when getting your healing from a melfi/regina/school crimrose doesn't require you to stand in one place for an annoyingly long time and risk getting vox'd/eris'd/TBG'd/etc. Agreeing with Incu that it'd be better to focus on an attack stat than preserving your bit's duration, too.
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Hmm, offensive support might suit my playstyle better as well. Still other than debuffing my damage will be kinda negligible, wonder if i should swap the Handy for a debuff-based weapon? Or maybe stay strong and Push my tec to high levels...

And is the 35 WLK breakpoint for supports true? Also tought boost run would be better for this setup, never seen short boost in action on anything other than a hopper.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Boost Run isn't optimal here, what with only 6.5 seconds of boost available to Supports. Short boost is massively useful on just about everything; learn to use it well, and your survivability will increase drastically. I created a build for the Squidol Girl I got when I first started this game. At that point, my competence was somewhat low, but the build still might be able to help you. Here it is.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Quote :
And is the 35 WLK breakpoint for supports true? Also tought boost run would be better for this setup, never seen short boost in action on anything other than a hopper.

There is other uses to short boost than to spam it like a mad man.

Like using it on fly based bots (arts and airs mostly, since I mostly see sups running and not flying, when it comes to non chibi sups) to quickly take off and fly away.
On bots like Nicole it helps you quickly jumping and shooting from higher with the sub (works with weapons like Destructor's me thinks) without jumping with the space key which is a much slower movement and if your timing it wrong, you will be flying towards the enemy.
It helps moving around too. Melee comes after you, start attacking you but you jump over an obstacle and some times they get stuck on it.
If the melee is just stupid, jump over the corner of a pit if you are close to one, and they will fall on it. (Or with Regina, drag them to a small pit that some maps have, like the pit map has a small pit on the tunnels near the spawn, quickly jump over it, turn around, hit with draw and watch them die on the pit. Then laugh. You didn't get points for killing them, but their team lost points anyway.)

Since you are tuning for wlk, one of the main uses will be moving around faster by jumping faster over obstacles and climbing faster, and dodge bullets and melee attacks. It also helps you hitting airs with the zooka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuning my su-chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning my su-chan.   Tuning my su-chan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuning my su-chan.
Page 1 of 1