Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gifting thread (For friends)

Go down 
+7
Hyoka
Jello
NovaZero
gunzlinger
Haseo
FenixStryk
ArcticFox
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Gifting thread (For friends) Empty
PostSubject: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:01 pm

If we are friends / or will become friends, I will be randomly gifting one of you guys a new bot or weapon / item of my choice. Randomly I will be gifting things so feel free to add me, the more uc I get the more gifts I can give out. (I already have all the bots I wanted so my uc is pretty useless at the moment) But please don't ask me to gift you things. -.-
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Randomly starting a thread to bribe people to be your friends with random gifts... Hell I like you, you can come over my house & **** my sister!

You just made my day, expect to recieve a star chip or something for your troubles.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm already happy with what I have; it's not ideal, but it gets the job done. That said, it's nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Just try to note you can have a max of 100 people in your friends list and that's it. However, you can still have someone friend invite you and you will be added to their list if they are not full on people, you simply wont get them on your list. Then if you make room for them, they have to remove you from their friends and then one of you have to friend invite again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 pm

I really don't care about my friend amount, I just wanna find a reason to spend uc.
Back to top Go down
Haseo
Haseo

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Lol I kinda want to see more of you and then none of you jkjkjk

But ya good luck with that
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 pm

o.o; UC's useless?
...blah, cosmos pot ate all mine. Damn thing breaks my stuff -every- time. And there goes my harmonics and cond- I mean, slot protectors. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 pm

...lol at TC's avatar.
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 pm

...Who's TC? lol
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Gift me 100 30% cats and 100 omega slot protectors please.

It's sperm btw. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Read my first post : P
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:
Read my first post : P

But now you know what I want. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 pm

XD But it's my choosing o:<
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 pm

ArcticFox wrote:
...Who's TC? lol
*sigh* I do not want to explain myself.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Add me add me~
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 am

gunzlinger wrote:
o.o; UC's useless?
...blah, cosmos pot ate all mine. Damn thing breaks my stuff -every- time. And there goes my harmonics and cond- I mean, slot protectors. Yeah.

Welcome in my world. 3 tune up with 55-65% chance failed in a row. Youhu!
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 am

btw, what's the benefit of having friend? o.o?
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:21 am

Vareluxe wrote:
btw, what's the benefit of having friend? o.o?

This question is as odd as "What's the benefit to eat ?".

Oh, for the game? No clue.
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

You get random gifts sometimes when they play. That's about it. Same for clan, but clan gives much better rewards. I always welcome 5k UC.
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:41 pm

ArcticFox wrote:
Randomly starting a thread to bribe people to be your friends with random gifts... Hell I like you, you can come over my house & **** my sister!

You just made my day, expect to recieve a star chip or something for your troubles.
lol dude u reminded me
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:06 pm

they did a subtitle of that with the drill sarge being one of the older GMs Yoshua on nico video. it was uploaded some time after official service started, so the complaints were Rt bots like the toy box breaking balance, people with escargots being point campers, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifting thread (For friends)   Gifting thread (For friends) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifting thread (For friends)
Page 1 of 1