Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kid Icarus : Uprising!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kid Icarus : Uprising! Empty
PostSubject: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Game's pretty sweet, but its only on 3DS...

I haven't finished the story mode, but I've been really focusing on the online play. Very fast paced for a hand-held.

Anyone else play this awesome game? Razz
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 pm

I haven't, because I don't own a 3DS, but I heard the gameplay is pretty difficult.

And people might complain about getting carpal tunnel. '-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 pm

You can change the difficulty and sensitivity settings in game.

I haven't gotten Carpel Tunnel from playing it, although my brother said it hurts his hand. Probably cause he plays with the free stand it comes with, and I dont.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

I mean, just by all the stuff you have to do at once. That's why it's difficult, or so I've heard. x__x;

I lulzed when I heard that they made a stand for the game so you could more efficiently use your hands to play, instead of holding it in your hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 pm

But that's what makes the game all more intense! It slightly reminds me of this one game called "The World Ends With You", except that game was crazy hard.

I thought it was odd to have a stand, and given the fact that I play it on the couch, effectiveness of the stand becomes ZERO.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:05 pm

iKray wrote:
It slightly reminds me of this one game called "The World Ends With You", except that game was crazy hard.
what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Suguri wrote:
iKray wrote:
It slightly reminds me of this one game called "The World Ends With You", except that game was crazy hard.
what.
Im not talking about the game story itself, I'm talking about how both hands are performing very different tasks.
In TWEWY, 1 Hand is glued to the touch screen, and your other hand is used to control the top screen.
Concept of Hand Layout is similar to TWEWY. One hand on Circle Pad, and one touch screen.

Might be going off on a tangent, cause your reply is kinda... broad... scratch
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Suguri wrote:
iKray wrote:
what.
Seconded.
I played TWEWY, it wasn't hard to play. It was actually fun, and made pretty good use of the dual-screens. I think after a while I just left myself at lvl 1 and on the highest difficulty. <<; Though I never got all of the end-game content. ;;

Actually, TWEWY seems like the only game who made good use of the dual screens. z.z

And yeah, about the stand, people were complaining about needing a table to play the game properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Suguri wrote:
iKray wrote:
what.
Seconded.
I played TWEWY, it wasn't hard to play. It was actually fun, and made pretty good use of the dual-screens. I think after a while I just left myself at lvl 1 and on the highest difficulty. <<; Though I never got all of the end-game content. ;;

Actually, TWEWY seems like the only game who made good use of the dual screens. z.z

And yeah, about the stand, people were complaining about needing a table to play the game properly.
I probably found it hard since my brother would always set the difficulty to ultimate without telling me. Rolling Eyes
That, and I could never figure out what pins I should use since there was a wealth of them.

I don't have any problems without a stand... People are just babies.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Already thread about this, please look for a thread before making one:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8766-kid-icarus-uprising

OT: Holy fucking shit, the game also reminded me of TWEWY when I played it for the first time.

Also because of the holyfckingshitwheredoiputmyfingers-stuff.

PS: Circle pad pro? Bullshit award 2012.
(I bought one though, I'm left handed "orz)

OFF DA TOWPIC:

Kid Icarus : Uprising! Tumblr_lbzm7sDGWV1qzllsr

Suki, who are those guys? ._.;
Just curious. °A°"
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Already thread about this, please look for a thread before making one:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8766-kid-icarus-uprising

OT: Holy fucking shit, the game also reminded me of TWEWY when I played it for the first time.

Also because of the holyfckingshitwheredoiputmyfingers-stuff.

PS: Circle pad pro? Bullshit award 2012.
(I bought one though, I'm left handed "orz)

OFF DA TOWPIC:

Kid Icarus : Uprising! Tumblr_lbzm7sDGWV1qzllsr

Suki, who are those guys? ._.;
Just curious. °A°"

Implying he won't necro that thread.

And yeah, Kid Icarus is a bitch for people with small hands or who are left-handed. :<

TWEWY is still awesome. :v

Captain Jack Harkness and Ianto, from Torchwood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus : Uprising!   Kid Icarus : Uprising! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid Icarus : Uprising!
Page 1 of 1