Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with Victorl I-SR builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

Need help with Victorl I-SR builds  Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Victorl I-SR builds    Need help with Victorl I-SR builds  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Need help with Victorl I-SR builds  VictorlI-SR01

you certainly know this bot i think it was released couple of months ago prior to Resha and Eris release and screw up the
entire game leading to mega rage threads.
when it was released i bought it and when i was test runing it i realized that it really have good potential which have to do mainly with it`s 4 shot rail gun the damage may be a bit low but in CB 4 weak shots is better than high damage single shot
especially in the current meta ad to this his shield which can be upgraded via core upgrade cartridge when it used correctly
it can block a lot of damage . if you consider this facts again this bot can do a lot of things other ART bots can`t as it allow you to use different strategies which could be impossible to perform with other ARTS and last it have good starting stats especially WLK as it move faster than any L size ART with built in rail guns for example saggitary maxis.

all of that and no world about that bot on the fan forum or the official forum except in the update logs ad to this that although this is a shop bot i rarely see it in the arena or quests this bot is a love letter to all rail gun spammers i mean users you let your rage go wild in the past period forgetting every thing about him so i will appreciate a tune up guide a cartridge guide and a recommended game play style guide and your support is appreciated as well
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Victorl I-SR builds    Need help with Victorl I-SR builds  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Fantastic core, horrible railgun.

It's probably the best L-art core though, unless there's something else good I'm forgetting (I'd rate him over Destructor/DesuMAX/maybe Alba, comparing him to Galsteel's kind of like apples and oranges though).

I don't know what the current meta looks like but LL Bulk Blast is probably the best thing you could use on him.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Victorl I-SR builds    Need help with Victorl I-SR builds  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:24 am

Suguri wrote:
Fantastic core, horrible railgun.

It's probably the best L-art core though, unless there's something else good I'm forgetting (I'd rate him over Destructor/DesuMAX/maybe Alba, comparing him to Galsteel's kind of like apples and oranges though).

I don't know what the current meta looks like but LL Bulk Blast is probably the best thing you could use on him.

current meta: Ivis and rare robo gara campaign bots everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Victorl I-SR builds    Need help with Victorl I-SR builds  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 am

Good core for Alba HD, Ballistic Launcher, LL Bulk Accelgun, good zooks (Double, Large, Titan, LL Blast, and others) and the occasional railgun (Cruel, Linear Cannon and Blast) for flat narrow maps like Forest and Dull Roads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Victorl I-SR builds    Need help with Victorl I-SR builds  Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with Victorl I-SR builds
Page 1 of 1