Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chibi Soccer Field

Go down 
+10
Haaronyde
Trill
tehprognoob
resireth
NoizeGT
ziix
Gerrion
Aurum_Sol
Stickboy
GA-45
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm

LXE wrote:
Then we'll have to have everyone on the field to have stun regain.
Not sure if we can do that.

only the chibi needs stun regain as he is the only one that will get damage because he would be the only player in the opposing team.
both teams would be in the same team and just use bright red or bright blue coloured bots to different between there actual team.

that way you can kick the chibi while not being able to kick enemy players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Ok, I'll add that to the list.

Please note that if you hurt another player on the opposing team, that player gets a free kick.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:25 pm

if your gonna utilize megaphones for some serious actions, you wont have fouls outside of pillars either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 pm

I made a new field, I fixed up most of it and made it larger.
Now it looks more realistic.

Aurum_Sol wrote:
if your gonna utilize megaphones for some serious actions, you wont have fouls outside of pillars either
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 pm

What about RS internal Cart Step, as long as you don't use a weapon? You bump at high speeds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
What about RS internal Cart Step, as long as you don't use a weapon? You bump at high speeds
That's already on the list.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm

LXE wrote:
I made a new field, I fixed up most of it and made it larger.
Now it looks more realistic.

Aurum_Sol wrote:
What do you mean?

like i wrote earlier:

if you utilize any kind of knockback weaponry with low dmg for far kicks then you will be led to megaphones (either handheld, or lala)
low damage, far kick, lvl3 stun

target needs to be hostile, that means that the chibi needs to be an enemy of the user and thus all players are in the same team.
this will also avoid usage of megaphones to knock away other players or hurt them for more then 3 by accidant

the bots of the opposing teams would be coloured in a way that allows all active players to see whether they are of the own or opposing team, while the only REAL enemy is the chibi itself

this way of setting up the game would even allow for multi-team fights with a proper map, as well as add the option of multiple balls. maximum playercount for the playing teams would be limited to 30 though, but camera men and balls / whatever other staffmember you would want can also take up the 30 slots in the team of the chibi
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 am

Wai no Melfi wind shit thing? And to be honest, the matches are quite long and boring, I guess it would me if I could actually do well in this. Man I suck so bad
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 am

Feng Mei for goalkeeper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 am

Ok, I'll consider allowing low damaging subweapons that don't do significant damage but given the problem of having to have the teams hostile to the ball makes it problematic because it requires a lot of people.

If we have 22 players on one side to be the players, we have to fill the other side with 21 people and at least one of them has to be the ball.

So there's going to be a Simple Configuration, and an Event Configuration.

The simple configuration prohibits the use of damaging subweapons while the Event configuration allows them.
Back to top Go down
ZachVolfire
Newcomer
Newcomer
ZachVolfire

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:42 am

I'd volunteer my injured Jikun to be the ball and my koko to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zacharyvolfire.tumblr.com/
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:31 am

LXE wrote:
Ok, I'll consider allowing low damaging subweapons that don't do significant damage but given the problem of having to have the teams hostile to the ball makes it problematic because it requires a lot of people.

If we have 22 players on one side to be the players, we have to fill the other side with 21 people and at least one of them has to be the ball.

So there's going to be a Simple Configuration, and an Event Configuration.

The simple configuration prohibits the use of damaging subweapons while the Event configuration allows them.

Cheer pomfpomfs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:42 am

Hyoka wrote:
Cheer pomfpomfs
They're already in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:43 am

*BUMP*

Oh hey. Let's start working on this again.

Need to update the permitted subweapons.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 am

Impact Megaphone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:57 am

resireth wrote:
Impact Megaphone?
Already added. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Soccer Field   Chibi Soccer Field - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chibi Soccer Field
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2