Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highest rank when supporting?

Go down 
+13
BNOISE
SL the Pyro
angelsmile
CapeMike
Tuskin
AlkaidStar
Nymph~
DarkChuky
Mew
Zwiebel Force
Hyoka
Stickboy
foxlaszlo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Highest rank when supporting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highest rank when supporting?   Highest rank when supporting? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
That's the SUPPORT Points LXE :<

I shall not shame myself by putting my support commando to above 4k cost .-.;;;;

Hmm...perhaps I should put my main Support commando together and check it's cost...I sense impending sticker shock.... O_o;
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Highest rank when supporting?   Highest rank when supporting? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Magma8520 wrote:
i use Pulsardio, fun messing with ARTs/other bots Accuracy, especially Railguns.
got like 9K score one in epoch, ofc...i havent died once and somehow no one found me and killed me

Good Pulsardio players know how to hide quickly and safely on a map...because the instant someone on the other side spots them, their life expectancy is often measured in -seconds-, due to their size and relative lack of mobility....

...but yeah, screwing with Arts is -SO- much fun! Very Happy

Too bad when a Pulsardio is on the enemy team, my team mates are so dumb that let it live for the entire match.

The only thing that gets me, is that they mess more with arts than with faggy airs.

And I still don't get some people's obsession with commando cost. Elitism much? :/

For some reason when I play sup the matches end up too quickly, or lagtinos derp rush while my team stays useless and my draw gun won't stun them.
Though by the time I finished my first healer bot and was going to get the second ready, I was forced to stop playing.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Highest rank when supporting?   Highest rank when supporting? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm

I usually place in the top 12 or so (for some reason I'm usually number 11 overall @_@) and within the top 3 of sup point score cards. Personally, when I play sup, I really don't care about score =3= I mean, your whole role as a sup, is generally to keep your team alive with healz, so they can continue scoring and not wracking up cost. This generally means that you're enabling your team mates to continue to score well above what you're capable of (as the frag and damage points weigh heavier than sup points). The only times I usually score top 3 overall, is when I'm forced to be aggressive with a beru, draw gunning lands to their thorny bdsm doom.

TL;DR: Playing a sup defeats you're own score.

Also, the points a sup can obtain depends HEAVILY upon how their team plays and how the battle goes. If the front lines crumble, your capability to heal and support team mates crumbles with the front, while Rambos can continue to suicide rush and gain points @_@

Sorry, rant v.v
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Highest rank when supporting?   Highest rank when supporting? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

And I still don't get some people's obsession with commando cost. Elitism much? :/
Maybe it first started from dealing with missions? Cuz if you got like 2k bot and then it dies cuz you are doing like cactus insane or something. Then you basically gone derp derp with a derpberry on top of derpcake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highest rank when supporting?   Highest rank when supporting? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highest rank when supporting?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2