Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afterwipe supporting

Go down 
+8
Daylyt
KBTKaiser
TaeTae
Rein
FreedomFighter
Feign
FenixStryk
TiadongIII
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

Afterwipe supporting Empty
PostSubject: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 pm

I wonder how hard will it be to get the Repair Bits after the wipe.

So far we could get them from Arena(3x i think),questing and by exchanging Star Coin for 10x of them.

That how I usually got them(insert if there are more ways)

After the wipe SC will be hard to earn,rite ?

So most Supporters will be stuck with tiny repair bits.

I plan on the role of supporter playing with low cost setups
(which parts I hope are gonna be UC : 3 )

It will be challenging : D
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah, bits are definitely going to be harder to scrounge up. I'd hate to resort to farming Arcantus for five hours a day, but it may come to that to maintain a healthy stock of Propeller Bits and rare weapons.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 pm

There's one UC support unit in CBJP that has Repair Bit as its default... That should help a bit.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Is it difficult to get CBJP running (getting the exe. and makeing acc) ?

I'm still a newb so have mercy~ : D
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:46 pm

TiadongIII wrote:
I wasn't harshin' on ya, bro. I realize most players don't go to CBJP, hell, I'm only there for the custom map editor, which is buggy and awful right now (It's in early beta at the moment), but kind of awesome in a "so bad it's good" kind of way.

Also, the maps I've made so far have gotten pretty good reaction... I think.

Or I just can't tell the difference between happy moonspeak and angry moonspeak.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:51 pm

i was about to reply his topic but after i saw his signature everything in my head got deleted and suddenly forgot.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Feign wrote:
TiadongIII wrote:
I wasn't harshin' on ya, bro. I realize most players don't go to CBJP, hell, I'm only there for the custom map editor, which is buggy and awful right now (It's in early beta at the moment), but kind of awesome in a "so bad it's good" kind of way.

Also, the maps I've made so far have gotten pretty good reaction... I think.

Or I just can't tell the difference between happy moonspeak and angry moonspeak.

Maybe that'll come over say Beta 3 or during mini-beta? And... I don't go CBJP either so yeah.

FreedomFighter wrote:
i was about to reply his topic but after i saw his signature everything in my head got deleted and suddenly forgot.

Your avatar is most certainly helping that (for others) alot.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Feign wrote:
There's one UC support unit in CBJP that has Repair Bit as its default... That should help a bit.

I think thats got a mini repair bit. Its that pink uc support mech.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

TaeTae wrote:
Feign wrote:

I think thats got a mini repair bit. Its that pink uc support mech.
Just a mini one? aww.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Feign wrote:
I wasn't harshin' on ya, bro.

U got me wrong : P

We are cool,bro !
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:56 pm

no matter what is said, the fastest way to grind repair/resupply/range bits is STAR CLUSTER, STAR CLUSTER, STAR CLUSTER.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:
no matter what is said, the fastest way to grind repair/resupply/range bits is STAR CLUSTER, STAR CLUSTER, STAR CLUSTER.

I'm mostly in pvp or painting in garage so I wouldn't know..

How much can u get,lets say,per hour ?
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

so no one is willing to use the chibi bots as supports? (if live provides them)
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 pm

I'll use em. But for combat reasons. Even then, I'd only use Crim-chan.

The only thing I'll be sad about is that the build of my Lily requires Garapon(2x Folded Rifle AMJs and Gun Arm BS) and that one of my mains is Ivis. Other than those 2, I'm perfectly OK with the wipe, so long as the rewards will be enough.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Daylyt wrote:
so no one is willing to use the chibi bots as supports? (if live provides them)
If someone dropped me one, I'd totally use it. And I'd take it all the way to level 10 for all the Internal Weapon Upgrades, Guards and a few Cost Upgrades... Plus Tune-Ups for TGH and WLK. I'd be that one chibi costing over a thousand points that's impossible as hell to kill.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:50 pm

NovaZero wrote:
The only thing I'll be sad about is that the build of my Lily requires Garapon(2x Folded Rifle AMJs and Gun Arm BS) and that one of my mains is Ivis.
LazFlamme and Jikun weren't good enough for you? For shame!

Not a damn thing I need is Rt. I want an Izuna, but I don't need one. I want a few Auto Beam Rifles, but I don't need one. Most of all, I'll want my Blitz Blaster back, but once again I do not need it either. All I need is a Crim, a Wide Beam, a Hand Laser and a Propeller Bit.

As for a Stardust Cannon, which I don't entirely want as it is, I can farm that come release.

Last edited by FenixStryk on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Hmmm...

Jikun wasn't good enough for me...
LazFlamme became useless soon after I got my ZSG...
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:11 am

FenixStryk wrote:
... All I need is a Crim....

thank god shez still a starter~ as long as i live by this golden statement, CB will always provide me with a sound method of making fun bots that i find great for battle~

Long live crim? definitely~ ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 am

Daylyt wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:
... All I need is a Crim....

thank god shez still a starter~ as long as i live by this golden statement, CB will always provide me with a sound method of making fun bots that i find great for battle~

Long live crim? definitely~ ;3

The whole of OBT2 I was regretting the fact I junked both my Crims...
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 am

why? u could've just built them back up~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 am

Daylyt wrote:
why? u could've just built them back up~

My mistake.
My statement was unclear.

I junked and sold my crims.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:30 am

sunjae429 wrote:
FOR SHAAAAME!

Well, at least you know better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

FenixStryk wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
FOR SHAAAAME!

Well, at least you know better now.

Sad....
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 am

FenixStryk wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
The only thing I'll be sad about is that the build of my Lily requires Garapon(2x Folded Rifle AMJs and Gun Arm BS) and that one of my mains is Ivis.
LazFlamme and Jikun weren't good enough for you? For shame!

Not a damn thing I need is Rt. I want an Izuna, but I don't need one. I want a few Auto Beam Rifles, but I don't need one. Most of all, I'll want my Blitz Blaster back, but once again I do not need it either. All I need is a Crim, a Wide Beam, a Hand Laser and a Propeller Bit.

As for a Stardust Cannon, which I don't entirely want as it is, I can farm that come release.

Izuna is so easy to get in cbjp, with uc->rt and 50% of all shop mech it costs like 8010UC to get ur 1st izuna. As for the others, yeh garapon. Never under estimate uc mech =D
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:49 am

I will definitely be saving one way or another to get a Pulsardio(or Pulsy Gamma)...ecm missles drive ARTs nuts and AIRs slightly less so...then pray for a Bugsycait shock-tonfa arm.... <_<;;

Support has, so far, been the only type I play with any degree of competency here, so Imay as well stick with it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterwipe supporting   Afterwipe supporting Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterwipe supporting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next