Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling All Skin Artists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redotter2
Newcomer
Newcomer
redotter2

Male Posts : 16

Calling All Skin Artists  Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Skin Artists    Calling All Skin Artists  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 am

I have a interesting challenge for you! Can you make Regina Winberrl SP's BD look like the original Regina Winberrl. I do not mean the skirt, just the chest piece. Happy Skinning!!

Edit: ok so I have come up with somthing diffrent. A corset like this one: Calling All Skin Artists  56ddbb8453e894bc53c7efbf63d8a1df. Can someone make it?

Last edited by redotter2 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Skin Artists    Calling All Skin Artists  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 am

>import BD skin from original regina winberrl to regina SP

done
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Skin Artists    Calling All Skin Artists  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:10 am

Done it the very same day I gotten her which is a month ago?.....Not hard at all
Spoiler:
Oh btw, the reason I close up her back is due to her skirt, it will have portion of her skin color if I don't close it up. Her arm and leg I given her thigh sock and sleeve gloves so she won't look so skimpy...
Back to top Go down
redotter2
Newcomer
Newcomer
redotter2

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Skin Artists    Calling All Skin Artists  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Hyoka wrote:
>import BD skin from original regina winberrl to regina SP

done

I dont own the original as much as i wish i did lol

priskern wrote:
Done it the very same day I gotten her which is a month ago?.....Not hard at all
Spoiler:
Oh btw, the reason I close up her back is due to her skirt, it will have portion of her skin color if I don't close it up. Her arm and leg I given her thigh sock and sleeve gloves so she won't look so skimpy...

nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Skin Artists    Calling All Skin Artists  Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling All Skin Artists
Page 1 of 1