Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Regina and Ion....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redotter2
Newcomer
Newcomer
redotter2

Male Posts : 16

The New Regina and Ion.... Empty
PostSubject: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

First off I am new to the forms so I apologize if this is the wrong place.

My friend just got Ion Ps and i have Regina SP and we could not get anything to happen. Yeah it says something about watering her flowers, translating that to Regina's healing field and watering it with Ion. But how? Is it only made for the original 2 or can the new ones do it too? I am not sure why, but why is it so hard to find information about the two. Another thing yes i know there is builds already, but are they translatable to the newer versions of them?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm not certain about why Ion Ps's water doesn't affect Regina SP ( I just noticed that Ps backwards is sP), but are you using the Purify on her as she casts the feild?

As for builds, yes. Regina builds are easily translatable; Ion I'm not certain on. I assume so though.
Back to top Go down
redotter2
Newcomer
Newcomer
redotter2

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Trill wrote:
I'm not certain about why Ion Ps's water doesn't affect Regina SP ( I just noticed that Ps backwards is sP), but are you using the Purify on her as she casts the feild?

As for builds, yes. Regina builds are easily translatable; Ion I'm not certain on. I assume so though.

Yeah when I caught the name thing I thought they could do better lol. I just found out how to do it right and i am waiting for my friend to respond. Good I have been trying the Regina Build with a small personal twink.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:59 am

Ion ps to me sounds like Ion piss Sad

I just use geso whips #em3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 am

You gotta use the Watering Can on Regina while she is installing the field. I wouldn't trust on anythig though, Regina SP's Auto-Repair-Field seems to be über-buggy.
Back to top Go down
Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:41 am

I think it is the regina start -right click- on her repair field WHILE under effect of watering can?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:48 am

Chitose wrote:
I think it is the regina start -right click- on her repair field WHILE under effect of watering can?

Afaik that won't work.
Back to top Go down
redotter2
Newcomer
Newcomer
redotter2

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah I'm not getting it to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Regina and Ion....   The New Regina and Ion.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Regina and Ion....
Page 1 of 1