Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to make a CB manga :D

Go down 
+12
knyx
Nisa
Aurum_Sol
Malphes
Hyoka
Suki_Eve
ziix
resireth
Segawa
Zwiebel Force
Trill
Golden_Rasengon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden_Rasengon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Golden_Rasengon

Male Posts : 11

I'm going to make a CB manga :D Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 am

I've made many mangas before, and I figure i'd satisfy the fans here.

I'm going to make a CB manga, and sell it at conventions, seem legit right?

The only problem, is that this game really doesn't have any plot. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:21 am

Read the rules, no selling/advertising here.

Only do it for free.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:03 am

Golden_Rasengon wrote:
I've made many mangas before, and I figure i'd satisfy the fans here.

I'm going to make a CB manga, and sell it at conventions, seem legit right?

The only problem, is that this game really doesn't have any plot. Any ideas?

He's going to be selling them at conventions; whether or not he releases it here for a price/ for free is up to him. All the same, he's not asking to sell it; he's asking for suggestions for a plotline Neutral

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Operation Star Cluster/Gigandroff Busters Surprised

There're also a lot of robots with potential in their background story description (Jikun Siblings, Winberrl, etc.)

Personally I'd make one about how Winberu and Ion actually met o-o
Either that or the moefication of the guardians <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 pm

There's always room for a Melfi X Elisalotte yuri.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:18 pm

LXE wrote:
There's always room for a Melfi X Elisalotte yuri.

Just no. Melfi and Elisalotte are way to cute to do something pervert. If you wanna do yuri you need to make a SUGOI gurl story imo, but why would you want this, if you can have Dracken x Lios? #em3
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Ivis and Crimrose story.

Of how crimrose save ivis.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Why not a Jikun-Hu story where he gets a promotion?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

HOW ABOUT TYPICAL MANGA SHIZ

Hu wakes up in the middle of Arcantus, and he notices that he doesn't remember anything.

THEN HE NOTICES HE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROSS FIRE (between 2 unknown forces), AND CRIM SAVES HIM.

Then Crim explains that he was in the middle of a fight between Chaos and the Angel Force

After the fight is over, Cosmo Kaiser lets Hu live in the Angel Force quarters and gets food by doing chores and shiz.

He then decides to fight with them, and he is fitted with mecha armor.

He then starts hearing rumors about someone looking like him in another branch of Angel Force.

After that, they continue pursuing the Chaos (while Hu develops a harem jiasjfiashfjodsfhas)

THEN HE REGAINS HIS MEMORIES WHEN HE MEETS LONG, who explains that their world got destroyed and that they somehow ended up in the Cosmic Ark.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 pm

resireth wrote:
Misa already did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:05 am

Better yet, design your own character.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:34 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
resireth wrote:
Misa already did that.

Oh, really? I didn't know that #em4 Ah, then why not a story about how Herr Victor and Frau Adone 'negotiates'?
Back to top Go down
Golden_Rasengon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Golden_Rasengon

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am

I wont be on this for who knows long, but I have decided to do manga on many different stories, starting with Frau Adone and Herr Victor as bounty hunters, sorta Reserith's idea.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 am

Actually, there *was* a plot. For majority of the characters. It was just too short and open-ended.

e.g: Why do we even go defeat Gigandroff? Because his body is a perfect vessel for the ark of Chaos.

Why do we do Starcluster? Because >Jack Barlock working for Chaos

And Izuna Kamui's god is Demonfox Haku.

-blah blah blah-. Majority aren't even connected but they do tie in with CB's concept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 am

Three years ago, the Ark of Chaos invaded a small peaceful planet in the C27 dimension. The people who lived there were prosperous and lived happy lives. It was a planet where all the engineers developed many different technologies beyond what modern scientists in the other C dimensions could dream of. It was where I spent most of my life, it is where I used to belong, it was my home world. The attack came without warning and in just a few hours the entire planet was dominated and overrun with Chaos's minions and our happiness was shattered as we watched the genocide occur.

As a budding engineer at the time, I managed to salvage most of the research data from my company's computers during the attack and managed to flee with it. I hoped someday I would be able to avenge my people...
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 am

So...Cosmic Break's story is continued from C21? I always thought that there was a story behind CB, only that the guardians threw you in Cosmic Ark, told you to fight and just sat back and chat casually on an open channel, without revealing any information whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

CosmicBreak iirc is in the C29 dimension scratch
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 pm

what manga has he made so far anyways, i'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:13 pm

resireth wrote:
So...Cosmic Break's story is continued from C21? I always thought that there was a story behind CB, only that the guardians threw you in Cosmic Ark, told you to fight and just sat back and chat casually on an open channel, without revealing any information whatsoever.

No, C21 is way too far back on the timeline to be CB.
Back to top Go down
Golden_Rasengon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Golden_Rasengon

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Malphes wrote:
what manga has he made so far anyways, i'm interested.

To answer your question, i've made pretty much every genre. Including hentai, yes perverted, but it's more plot than anything else. No sex none of that, the only thing that comes close to it is when they kiss, or his face falls in her skirt by accident :3

My first idea is the bounty hunter, then the daily life of School Crimrose, (If any of you have heard of To Love-Ru!, then it will have that kinda plot.) And have Jikun, Lily, and Winberrl Etc.

Any other ideas?

P.S. I have drawings/sketches of my ideas, may upload them when I can.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 am

Make Scaregant Nomad a real nomad.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 am

Golden_Rasengon wrote:

My first idea is the bounty hunter, then the daily life of School Crimrose, (If any of you have heard of To Love-Ru!, then it will have that kinda plot.) And have Jikun, Lily, and Winberrl Etc.

so basically your not making a cosmic break related manga at all and just borrow the characters for something completly unrelated instead?

edit:
in that case you can also slip koko into it that runs around stealing all kinds of clothes, that would at least be backed up >.>
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Make it like Fallout,with the vaults replaced with the Cosmic ark(s)

Make (vault) C21 clash with (vault) C29
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Make it back in the day when Cannonballer had 6 arms and was actually A.Sura, and Daruma Star was the size of a mountain.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 am

make sure it doesn't suck.
or else i'm
well, i might be upset.
i dunno.
i don't rlly know u so idk.

make it about that one girl with the giant rocket launchers and shiz.
she's cool>
shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to make a CB manga :D   I'm going to make a CB manga :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to make a CB manga :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next