Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Manga] Horimiya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Manga] Horimiya Empty
PostSubject: [Manga] Horimiya   [Manga] Horimiya EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:51 am

Second Manga that Galaxina might like

Team ("Apparent") Mom clashes with ("Apparent") punk guy but wait a moment, those two know each other? more so they are "Classmates".

This is the story of Horimiya (yeah is a blended up mix of both last names), they have to keep their secret identity because they fight crimes... jk to keep the status quo, but they keep checking on each other because they have this weird bond of people keeping their secret heroic.. jk again identities off people, even the closest friends (of her, yeah the dude is a loner because stuff that gets explained later) and the dude learn how to accept other people being close to him.
Back to top Go down

[Manga] Horimiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Manga] Horimiya   [Manga] Horimiya EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:40 am

I don't see how I'd like this. There's very little cuteness and hardly anything happens. I don't see where you get that impression.

Also you've been on a posting spree with this.

But no, I don't like Horimiya.
Back to top Go down

[Manga] Horimiya
Page 1 of 1