Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!

Go down 
+13
Blackrain
Gerrion
Zero_unit
Suki_Eve
Trill
tehprognoob
NoizeGT
Nymph~
resireth
Stickboy
LostOne
Astral_Dono
AlkaidStar
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackrain
Newcomer
Newcomer
Blackrain

CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 am

I helped correct the text for you if you don’t mind. Do note that I am not that fluent in English.

Quote :
This week, a MASSIVE amount of players gathered at the Central Area in Channel 1.They brought with them bots which were custom-skinned for expressing their thoughts and feelings. They requested that the recently added Initium bots , Resha and Eris should be either nerfed or taken out of the game completely. Resha and Eris had been receiving a lot of fire from the CBEN community as they are considered to be broken or imbalanced amongst those who do not own either of these bots. (seriously learn how to dodg-nvm do not include this part)

One of our reporters on the scene had the opportunity to interview one of said protesters. AnTi9od, a fellow protestor said "I just happened to login to get my cube for the day.. and I noticed a gaggle of people making a ruckus in Central Area. (Honestly, though, it seems like a waste to start it on the Friday that CS is at their game conference..)
Ah, well, I don't think Cyberstep will listen.. but, it's worth a shot."

While this was happening, said Initium bot users were dominating in arena but protesters valiantly fought them off. (Does it really need to be so dramatic?) Another fellow player, rei_hunter commented
"Eh, let them have their glory. seeing as the faggots who have Eris and Resha
(or one of either) are whoring out arena, rash that they are"

Reports from our Regional Partner CBBC JP, said that CBJP players are also protesting against their GM’s and CS’s decision to integrate Resha and Eris into the game. How will it unfold? Optional part : Find out next week or month or whatever you want to call it

Sports : Mighty Byne and Red Squealer, our beloved CB HeavyWeight Boxing Champions will have to cancel their latest competition due to unforeseen events. The CosmicBreakBureau of Intelligence or CBBI for short found a suspicious Wonder Drug which is thought to be linked to a certain bot who relies heavily on wonder-bits.

This is Laz-chan, reporting for CBBC.

(You can edit some of this to your liking.)

*P.S Those that I bracketed excluding the quotes are not necessary and are just my comments.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 am

Perhaps we could discuss what to post here before actually posting it so as to avoid a conflict of ideas. In my opinion, we should really have more sections on the site. After all, variety is described as the spice of life.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 am

True, although, im renovating the CBBC site now, expanding it, wait till i done, its nearly finished
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 am

note : those 'reels' are just for fun articles, sort of like reading The Onion.
Back to top Go down
http://flyteam.jp/member/GujiRinka
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 am

NoizeGT wrote:
note : those 'reels' are just for fun articles, sort of like reading The Onion.

So its a reel where jokes associated with Cosmic Break are necessary/encouraged? Cool.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 am

okay Site is renewed! check the new pages and layout!

(Still couldn't figured why the Headlines news pic when zoomed in and out,landed on the wrong place,Contact Form still inactive, and some grammar mistake is evident, calling my helpers Cool )
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am

wrong place? worked out fine here.

pretty nice layout so far too. #em3
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 am

Looks even better than before. Good job, Magma.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:32 am

For the news reel on the bottom tomorrow, you should put "Heroes are still out to get Astral_God, a rumored "spy" from [The Chaos]. No leads have been found." x3
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:46 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
For the news reel on the bottom tomorrow, you should put "Heroes are still out to get Astral_God, a rumored "spy" from [The Chaos]. No leads have been found." x3

I suddenly have an idea to do a huge news scoop on that. Starts off with what you posted, then continues with something like "Witness claims that Astral_God is really a "spy" from [The Chaos]. Accusation believed to have been a hoax." and "Said witness was found dead an hour later. No claims were made." with "[The Chaos] denies ever hiring Astral_God. Community decides to believe otherwise due to obvious reasons." and maybe even "Astral_God admits being a spy from [The Chaos]. Community ignores confession and start protesting against zeros."

Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea after all...
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm thinking of the login chibi as a neat topic so far, still yet nothing to be found in CBEN. i might make a scoop on this one.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 am

possible articles :

upcoming moe

login chibi
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:05 am

yeah id they release even aNOTHER pair of Zeroes....

.....we may have a bigger Riot incoming.....
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 pm

*orz* no updates today on CBBC
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:32 am

i just need a good headline title for the new chibi and i'm done.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 am

k, although i suggest the cs secretly nerfed the iniyium so they can blame us.
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:00 am

Why not try the Resha Breaking Chibi?

The New Heroine
The end of our suffering or the start of our further rage?

CBBCC--- The Girl whom was believed to have a near impenetrable shield finally meet her rival. Meet Haruka, an air type bot with the ability to break Resha's amot vanic in matter of second. Too bad the naughty witch Koko turned her into a chibi before she can even show us her real power.

"Well I kinda heard about that witch so I'm kinda expected this happening anyway ahahaha." the air typed bot said lightly when asked about her curse, "I of course looking forward to the day when I can lift this curse and fight the other bots with my full power ahahaha."

Meanwhile Resha is pretty amused to her little rival and said that she'd do her best not to be an easy prey, "Well, it is a fact that little Haruka can actually break through my amot vanic. At first I was so surprised to know someone can actually break through amot vanic in matter of one second, and I get even more surprised to know who actually did that. When I was about to shoot vox altus at the direction of my enemy, I missed the shot by purpose since she's just way too cute~" the priest says when asked about her new rival, her face was as red as a cherry and she squished her staff tightly as if it's a cute chibi or something.

As for now Haruka may only be a small threat toward the other bots, but what kind of power she actually hide behind her curse? Only time will tell.

---

oh and this might also help for the sticker?

-Three dimensional chess tournament arrived, Icy confidently says she's going to win-

The guardian of the Wiz claims that she'll win the tournament easily especially after the countless training she had done before hand.
"Haha, as of course the guardian of Wizdom whose ark concentrate on wisdom should be able to play chess better than anyone else. Of course I also know the possible threat of that old geezer from dos and maybe some other contestant, but I still am confident enough to say that I'll win this." is her commentary when asked about the tournament.

"Ah, I play this just for fun. To be honest thou, I do think Icy might won this, but of course I won't let her get that trophy easily, you can at least count on me for that hahaha." Dracken said when asked about Icy's statement.

Last edited by syaondri on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:12 am

that actually great.
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:15 am

Ahah ^^ thanks~
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:29 am

Spoiler:

CBBC Chibi correspondent Thoarla-chan with Haruka-chan.

@magma : somehow i can't access wix .__.

(editor's note : not as juicy as the last story but, bear with us as theres nothing going much atm.)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:36 am

Her chibified tits are massive.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am

Anybody want to write on nerfed Resha?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:04 am

Losing Faith?
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:15 am

oh there is,.....more than boring everyone know haruka, i got this party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!   CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CosmicBreakBroadCastingCompany....is Open!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next