Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squidol Girl - Stocking.

Go down 
+6
Gurren_Mk2
Anian
Gchan
Rinrin
Shance
RydiaHeart
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RydiaHeart
Newcomer
Newcomer
RydiaHeart

Squidol Girl - Stocking. Empty
PostSubject: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Squidol Girl - Stocking. Efpiz6
Some edits to Squidol girl to make her more Stocking-esque. Sorry, the ribbon on her chest is a bit shoddy.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

It was only a matter of time. FINALLY.

Good job on the edit, though it would've been nice if you also made an alternate skin with her not having a stocking on, since she'll be wielding it as a sword.

Still, good job.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 am

skin files pl0x ><

i dont haf squidol girl cos gara trolled me but i still hope i'll be able to get her after i charge a bit more rt Sad
Back to top Go down
RydiaHeart
Newcomer
Newcomer
RydiaHeart

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 am

Shance wrote:
It was only a matter of time. FINALLY.

Good job on the edit, though it would've been nice if you also made an alternate skin with her not having a stocking on, since she'll be wielding it as a sword.

Still, good job.
Good point. I can still edit that in, that or it's easily editible on your own. Just take the palette for her skin tone, and just paint bucket the stripes.
I left the stockings alone since I don't actually use her sword while fighting.

I'll post them some time soon though.

Edit:
Ok, this is the cs2 file for the edit. Too lazy to upload individual png parts.
https://rapidshare.com/files/458998284/RydiaHeart_Stocking.cs2

Last edited by RydiaHeart on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Skin File.)
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:59 am

izzet possible to put this file on mediafire instead?
cos rapidshare trolls and cant dl anything from it (at least in my country )
thx!
Back to top Go down
Gchan
Gchan

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 am

ahh.. Rydia,, can you give m the .png files for the original Squidol-girl skin?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 am

Gchan wrote:

even with png, u need to adjust the colour.
Back to top Go down
RydiaHeart
Newcomer
Newcomer
RydiaHeart

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:25 am

Rinrin wrote:
Gchan wrote:

Ah I think they were asking if I had the pngs for Squidol's default skin, since I don't believe there is an option to default it once you edit a robot. I'm not sure if I still have them, or thought to save them, but I will check.

oh and
http://www.mediafire.com/?9adzdj8x9dvu3pa
mediafire link. Since you can't change any of Squidol's actual body parts, I don't see a point in uploading individual PNGs. If theres a specific part you want to take out of it without doing the entire skin, just load the cs2 file, go to the body part you wish to keep and save the image for it, cancel out and go back in and load that png for that specific body part.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5qvjoyk14nkjbx8
^ Original Squidol Girl Cs2
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 am

RydiaHeart wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Gchan wrote:

Ah I think they were asking if I had the pngs for Squidol's default skin, since I don't believe there is an option to default it once you edit a robot. I'm not sure if I still have them, or thought to save them, but I will check.

oh and
mediafire link. Since you can't change any of Squidol's actual body parts, I don't see a point in uploading individual PNGs. If theres a specific part you want to take out of it without doing the entire skin, just load the cs2 file, go to the body part you wish to keep and save the image for it, cancel out and go back in and load that png for that specific body part.

oh yea i understand now, dint see the word 'ORIGINAL' (lol i suck).
and i think she wants it to put on another bot ( i mean, u dont need the original skin if u got squidol gal, u can just reset )
which will probably not work. different bots have different style so it wont work on another bot.

and thx for the skin ^^! thou now i got 3 squidol gals (QQ i only need one, i wan more of the other 3 instead but no, cs loves trolling me)
Back to top Go down
RydiaHeart
Newcomer
Newcomer
RydiaHeart

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Rinrin wrote:
RydiaHeart wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

oh and

oh yea i understand now, dint see the word 'ORIGINAL' (lol i suck).
and i think she wants it to put on another bot ( i mean, u dont need the original skin if u got squidol gal, u can just reset )
which will probably not work. different bots have different style so it wont work on another bot.

and thx for the skin ^^! thou now i got 3 squidol gals (QQ i only need one, i wan more of the other 3 instead but no, cs loves trolling me)
I wound up getting 3/4 of the Moe Girls... most importantly, I got the 3 that I wanted. I gave Aquila Panty's face though... but she doesn't really match her outfit in any way, so I opted out of it.
Back to top Go down
Anian
Newcomer
Newcomer
Anian

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:11 am

aaaaawwww soooooo cuteeeeeee im alreday using it ty very much for the donwload link n_n
Back to top Go down
Gurren_Mk2
Gurren_Mk2

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 pm

SquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidySquidy....

Nice skin brow.. cheers
Back to top Go down
natsu27
Newcomer
Newcomer
natsu27

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: can't open cs2    Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:26 am

can you send it to my email? thx.. mine cs3/3 photoshop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Squidol Girl - Stocking. ScreenShot_20110511_1502_38_729

And this is my stocking, you like?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:43 pm

mind sharing it ?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 pm

SO is there anymore anime character fit for Squidol Girl OTHER than Stocking....
Back to top Go down
ReaperReaper
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 am

StickyKeys wrote:
SO is there anymore anime character fit for Squidol Girl OTHER than Stocking....
Squidol Girl - Stocking. Kampfer1
The pres from kamfer(Top right)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:23 am

hot
Back to top Go down
RydiaHeart
Newcomer
Newcomer
RydiaHeart

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
Squidol Girl - Stocking. ScreenShot_20110511_1502_38_729

And this is my stocking, you like?
Very nice. Way more effort than I actually put into mine, XD.

I take it you polyedited to get the pink under-hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Yesu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl - Stocking.   Squidol Girl - Stocking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Squidol Girl - Stocking.
Page 1 of 1