Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!

Go down 
+17
kaizho18
mikuri
Nymph~
reVelske
Silvershine
Aurum_Sol
Chitose
Aria
Stickboy
SilverySil
Suguri
BNOISE
samuelfoo
Afterburner
SmileBrush
Hyoka
DarkChuky
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Fuuuuu....
I start a monitor app to catch the outgoing connections and I was able to catch the Cosmic Break connections... and what I found wasn´t a surprice...

your beloved csEN isn´t in NA... it´s in KOREA....

from the tracking I got those IPS:
211.43.152.161 (this was one Arena rom)

This is the screenshot of the app that tracks connections:

Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! IP-CosmicBreak

and the tracer from my PC to the IPS:

Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! IP-CosmicBreak-Tracer

it uses 18 servers to reach the CS server.. fuuu.. 150 ping!!!! fuuuu...

and after I perform a better tracking:

Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! IP-CosmicKorea

the IP range is from Seul....

I don´t know if the server are located in Korea, but the IP range is from Korea, then the ISP and DNS will try to reach Korea before getting back to USA... just check how the tracker when from Reston -> Germany -> San Jose -> Seoul!!!!

the IP range cause a conlfict in the international DNS.

As example in the last image, it said that Im in Brazil (200.100.50.1) but that is my local router IP, Im in Costa Rica and the International ip starts with 198 or 196...

Then there is the reason why all us lags... becasue all u USA people where cheated by CS., you are playing in a KR server hahahahaha!

(All the data I show is real, anyone of u can download the trial verision of Caller IP and then track the ips)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Korean thing is not true.

Just a proxy to their site.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Sorry Hyoka but this is not the tracking of the web site, its the tracking of the APP connections...
and also if its a proxy, the proxy is in KOREA, then the info must return to USA.... that add a lot of time to the connection.

(for your knowledgement.. Chuky is a Software Engineer, Sennior, graduatted from an University... oh yes with bad englihs.. xD but my language is C++ or C#)
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:10 pm

lolz so the rumor was true! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

u've done a cool job tracking it, chuky...

but now wut Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 pm

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=7385&comment_count=3

Should answer everything.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Well, if that's the truth i'm not impressed, since we already know the way C.S. likes to work...
@ SmileBrush: Now wut? Now we have the true server location, so we can thrash it #em8
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm

@DarkChuky Agree!
Same as other like Getamped 2 and Elsword , I believe the server are actually at Korea...
This will be insane lag >__<
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Well it's probably true.
Only the dimwits who honestly think and believe CS servers are in the USA would go against this.
Living in California and if the servers are actually USA based, I really shouldn't be lagging this much.
Well like if I compare it to Maplestory or DFO, much less lag. Now that is USA based.
Even SDGO doesnt lag this much.
So either they link everything overseas and then redirects everything back to the USA through there or their servers are just super overloaded and crappy.
But this shouldn't be the case cuz even back in beta when there were like 3000 people online at the same time it never lagged like it does now.
Or CS gone lazy and thinks the game is dying and switched to crappy low bandwidth hosting servers for cheaper cost.

My guess is - They probably DID have servers in the USA back then but got lazy cause the playerbase is really low and horrible.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Hyoka wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=7385&comment_count=3

Should answer everything.

yes you are right, but the point is that the range of IP are registered as KOREANS IP then the DNS will try to solve it throught KOREAN servers then it cause a big delay because our DNS first must reach Korea then they are forwarder to USA.... U can notice it if you perform a simple trace on the IPs.

and if you dont believe, just check the screenshots or download the IP tracking software, and tellme if your connection was direct to the USA servers or if they whent to Europe.

the spread of the IPs when wrong in the international DNS, so it´s not going direct to USA.

about Getamped from the IP you can get access to the services located in the IP server and the URL ends with .kr (I believe it the update server or the loging server)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 pm

>mfw people still think the server's in Korea even after both Tempura and Ramune have explained and re-explained it starting from an entire year ago

why do I still read this shit
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 am

Suguri wrote:
>mfw people still think the server's in Korea even after both Tempura and Ramune have explained and re-explained it starting from an entire year ago

they stubborn like a bunch of donkeys. #em3
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:51 am

I need a proof. If it's in Korea, we should never be lagging, and CBKR should've never existed. ._.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am

>KRNIC

http://domain.nida.or.kr/EN/about.jsp
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:56 am

Suguri wrote:

soo tempura and ramune post is 1 year old... did u laged as today 1 year ago? they move like 1 mont ago... xD! and again.. its not a problem of where the server are located, it the PATH that the connection takes because they are using IP ranges from KOREA... agin the International DNS will try to reach CS server from KOREA. Then if u are in USA, the DNS will send the information to KOREA then KOREA DNS will sent it back to USA then U lag like hell!

Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 am

Doesn't that just mean that we are still sending crap to a kr proxy server?
It doesn't matter if the actual server is in America.
I mean we still are forced to send signals half way around the world.

i think its like

Our signal -> proxy server -> reroute -> USA server.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL - our servers are in USA.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 am

BNOISE wrote:
Doesn't that just mean that we are still sending crap to a kr proxy server?
It doesn't matter if the actual server is in America.
I mean we still are forced to send signals half way around the world.

i think its like

Our signal -> proxy server -> reroute -> USA server.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL - our servers are in USA.

BINGO! someone understand! sorry my english is so bad that I can´t explain as good as u do!!!

If all u want to test:
Use Caller IP to catch the IP address that your Cosmic Break is using (just close all apps, and run Cosmic Break, all ips registered are from Cosmic Break)
then use Visual IP Tracer and check the amount of servers that the ip reach... (they will go to erupe!!!) ... all the apps have free trial of 15 days.

If the connection to the server were direct then it would be less that 10 if you are in South America and less than 6 if u are in NA.
Back to top Go down
Chitose

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:18 am

I am not surprise even it says it proxy to Australia.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 am

DarkChuky wrote:

If the connection to the server were direct then it would be less that 10 if you are in South America and less than 6 if u are in NA.

now thats what i call a lackluster equation.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 am

I live in switzerland.

It says my data goes from switzerland to germany first, then being send to USA, and from USA being send to Korea, and from Korea being send to originalserver back to USA T_T such a stupid, unnecessary long way >.<
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 am

yfw it takes way more than 10ms for light to travel from the closest point of South America to California in a vacuum, in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 am

Silvershine wrote:
I live in switzerland.

It says my data goes from switzerland to germany first, then being send to USA, and from USA being send to Korea, and from Korea being send to originalserver back to USA T_T such a stupid, unnecessary long way >.<

yeah yea is very stupid to go to usa then back to kore to get back to use... and its a failure in the DNS, one of them is refirecting to KOREA because the IP range is korean... that is all the misstake is the IP range they are using... if they are in USA they must use USA IP ranges....

I would like to see the trace of someone living in USA (CA) to see if it goes to korea to get back to his/her backyard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 pm

charge more rt ?
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
charge more rt ?
^
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Who cares where they are, they lag and THAT'S the problem.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 pm

It's in California ._.

>Tunneled connection to Korea, 720ms average
>Tunneled connection to San Jose, CA., 140ms average

(used WTFast)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!   Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Servers Lag - We are using KOREAN servers.. not NA server... Troll from CS!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next