Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update

Go down 
+9
ZetBuster
rei_hunter
NovaZero
Desu
Etherdreamer
Courius
HashiriyaR32
Vallyel
ChaosOmni
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update Empty
PostSubject: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:44 am

The update text from the launcher translated:

Spoiler:

*You may have issues reading the few characters that did not properly translate to English.

The main points summarized:

+ Burners no longer STUN when target is already burning
+ Middle Bazooka can no longer be used on Support Types (L sized Bazooka)
+ Slice Gun can no longer be equipped on Support Types
+ They fixed a poly issue with Lily Chan
+ Garm Tackle and Rotor Tackle have been "fixed" in some manner
+ If you had a BD7 Crimrose, she can now use the Seraph Promotion items to become a Seraph Crimrose

KBTKaiser explains the upcoming events: Jump to Topic

Garapon Update:
Click to See Slideshow

These replaced the Lily EVE set. I think the 01 Machine Changed as well, but it has nothing major to really point out the changes.

I for some reason didn't grab a picture of the weaponry.

There is the AXE that looks like the Boomerang Ring attached to a stick, Power Shooter, Beam Cannon, and... ah, I forget what the other thing was. They are all pretty lame if you ask me, as they are nothing that is not typically thrown around in Garapon anyway.

Last edited by ChaosOmni on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 am

damn i wish i could play jpcb , but it lags so much here T.T
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 am

Apparently, the right side blade that deploys for Garm Tackle wasn't rendering properly for some people. Or at least that's the impression I got from the bug report thread on the JP forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 am

still about balance, due change about the weapon ... seems they give us chance for "De-Tune" for free at reset cosmoc pot till 6 January if mine impression isnt wrong about this :

Quote :
For the balance of the modifications being part ※, January 6, 2011 10:00 period, using a pot reset cosmos "Ω Kosumoriguretto" tune-released without consuming (Return of Material Items there) will be able to.

anyone can confirm this?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Etherdreamer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:37 am

Maybe is not the right spot to ask... but for WHAT reason the game dont runs? I was see the game just yesterday and the launcher says could connect to the server, is the servers down o in maintenance?

Thanks for someone that can response.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm

davo wrote:
Maybe is not the right spot to ask... but for WHAT reason the game dont runs? I was see the game just yesterday and the launcher says could connect to the server, is the servers down o in maintenance?

if you are talking about the encb , it will be back on 16 december
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

davo wrote:

The game server you're thinking of right now is English Cosmic Break,
This was an update for Japan Cosmic Break,
ENGCB will be back up in two weeks
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:03 am

Topic title fix'd to prevent further confusions.

CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update Farfetchd
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 am

So do JPs still hunt foreigners?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:09 am

i dont feel it so no. .-.;

Though a few were hunting Sash a while ago xD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 am

Ah good. I'll try to see if I can log in and play a few rounds. That 20-30 Rt sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
ZetBuster
ZetBuster

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm

o. Really I need some more RT, low in UC if i buy the last 10 ones. xx
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 pm

I have 50 Rt right now. Don't know whether to save up for something else or chance it on Garapon 1.
Back to top Go down
ZetBuster
ZetBuster

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Well i was thinking to save it. but there was Lily Eve and that Air bot, so i gambled. now they are gone, not gonna use it... maybe the Gwain still tempt me.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 pm

save it til you have 200 for the 5 rolls, otherwise just save up for a Hatigarm, Gwain, Maxis, etc.

In all the times I've rolled I've only got this Psycho Formula AM3 edition so far as the only bot it has given me.

The only other win was a Fold Rifle AMJ, and it isn't that good without another one, and the gun arms bot to throw it on.

everything else was a tune materials pack =/

Garapon is risky business my friends.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:55 pm

you need to insert more "Luck" when rolling garapon.
Rt isn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:55 pm

ChaosOmni wrote:
save it til you have 200 for the 5 rolls, otherwise just save up for a Hatigarm, Gwain, Maxis, etc.

In all the times I've rolled I've only got this Psycho Formula AM3 edition so far as the only bot it has given me.

The only other win was a Fold Rifle AMJ, and it isn't that good without another one, and the gun arms bot to throw it on.

I would advise saving for the 200 RT and roll a 5 pack as well, for the reason that the 5 shot Garapon tends to give better rolls, even if you don't neccessarily get more than one better item, also you get a free roll, who doesn't like free rolls?

I love those Psycho Formula AM3s, my Lily rain is using them, any time she's on a PS she has effectively 2 PsyGatlings it's quite effective at taking down enemy melee too. . .

I definitely need to get my Lily Moving burst as this will make her a pain in the ass for any enemy silly enough to get close. . .
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:00 pm

ChaosOmni wrote:

I'm a robo girl kind of person. For me, it's pretty much a garapon roll chance or Destructor Girl.

My only real concern at this point is weapons.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 am

NovaZero wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:

I'm a robo girl kind of person. For me, it's pretty much a garapon roll chance or Destructor Girl.

Okay, I'll append an exception to my "Never ever ever" policy on Garapon... I might do a 5-roll on the Summer Garapon when it comes back up. Even then, only if it still leaves me with enough Rt to get a Seraph Promo in the (very likely) case of my not getting the Summer Seraph Crim Promo from it.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 am

well, you can always get an extra ticket first, then worry about saving up for the rolls, but either way your best chance at getting something good tends to be with the 5 shot roll, at least in CBJP. . .
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 am

Feign wrote:

Okay, I'll append an exception to my "Never ever ever" policy on Garapon... I might do a 5-roll on the Summer Garapon when it comes back up. Even then, only if it still leaves me with enough Rt to get a Seraph Promo in the (very likely) case of my not getting the Summer Seraph Crim Promo from it.[/quote]

Theres a Summer Seraph promotion?
Why haven't i ever seen this monstrosity before?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Desu wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Feign wrote:

Okay, I'll append an exception to my "Never ever ever" policy on Garapon... I might do a 5-roll on the Summer Garapon when it comes back up. Even then, only if it still leaves me with enough Rt to get a Seraph Promo in the (very likely) case of my not getting the Summer Seraph Crim Promo from it.

Yes, it was in the Summer Girls Garapon in CBJP, just looked like a regular Seraph Promo, but the name translated to "Seraph Promotion [Su]"... Most likely, if someone got it during the rolls in the Summer, they're either still getting a Crim to level 10, or are otherwise reluctant to use it.

Myself, I would rocket my Crim to level 10 expressly to use that thing.
Back to top Go down
ZetBuster
ZetBuster

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Desu wrote:
When i was googling, in that another kinda forum-thing i saw a small pic of a Seraph Crimrose with white dress.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Maybe they used it but don't wish to grace the rooms with her presence? They log-in and look at her in their garage for hours at a time, then log off, and don't even play the game anymore?

Maybe. lol!
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:56 am

ChaosOmni wrote:
Maybe they used it but don't wish to grace the rooms with her presence? They log-in and look at her in their garage for hours at a time, then log off, and don't even play the game anymore?

Maybe. lol!
Can't much blame them, I imagine her to be rather epic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update   CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update Empty

Back to top Go down

CB (JP:Japanese Servers) ~ 12/02 Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next