Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resha players, entertain me.

Go down 
+9
koi
mechaRev
Stickboy
CapeMike
Strykerr
necrio
rei_hunter
Turkeysaur
Suguri
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Resha players, entertain me. Empty
PostSubject: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 am

I'm bored and looking to 1v1 some Reshas. I don't really have any reasons beyond "regular arena is a shithole right now", but if you want me to make up some arbitrary reasons for you feel free to pick some out of this list:

-Practicing how to fight a Resha
-Proving how bullshit she is (I don't expect to win, she is conceptually the perfect one-on-one bot)
-Masochism
-Giving people a chance to beat the shit out of me
-Giving me a chance to beat the shit out of people
-Have fun challenging myself

Unless I get invited on some haku runs (I've only leveled like two bots for the campaign so far), I should be available for the next two hours.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:33 am

None of them has been remarkable at arena before initium gara, so you'll spend the next two hours spamming haku,
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
None of them has been remarkable at arena before initium gara, so you'll spend the next two hours spamming haku,
I can think of a handful that were, but none of them are going to see this (nor would they be interested if I asked them in-game).

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:53 am

uh... can i fight you with my Resha?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: MANLY SPEECH THING   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:14 pm

No, Suguri...

You must build the perfect machine, one that shall end the threat of the zealot priest and the black-winged angel. One that shall bring peace through superior firepower. One that will not fail in reducing the zeroes, and any other OP moe that shall come after them, to nothing but ashes and cinders.

Do not tell me that this is an impossible task, son. This is your destiny. Only you can save the Ark from its impending doom. As a thousand religious zealots and angels rain fire and brimstone (and blue beams of death and giant swords of death and throwing spears of death) upon us, you shall spearhead our counterattack, to deliver a blow to their core. Unwavering, your shot shall pierce straight and true, crushing their shields with magnificent power. For you, Suguri, have been chosen not because you are bored (no, really), but because we know that you have the power.

Rise, my child, and smell the ashes. For this battlefield has been charred beyond recognition by those deceitfully beautiful creatures. However, the future can be better, but only if you take up the challenge. The end of the war is still far, and the path towards it is treacherous, but fear not, for we are all on your side. Take up the sword, and lead us down the path of glory! No more imbalance shall ever thrive, for our great hero shall banish them from this realm!
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 pm

OMFG, necrio, that was truly a great speech
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:53 pm

I've nearly completed a -theoretical- Pulsycait build that could at least stalemate a Vox Resha...but it would require me to have the Pulsardio Gamma 1st.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm

I haz it. ._.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:25 pm

if suguri does make ReshaxEris trollbot
I'll see you all going herp derp about it being more OP than a resha shooting you with vox and having and eris waiting for you to drop to the ground, Cs has given us this challenge for us to advance in our skills, we all need to find our true spirit, and find our owns ways to destroy resha and eris.
Cs just wants that, watch us become better players, though the way they did it was like throwing a child on a volcano and watch him climb his way back #em5
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Inb4 more people learn about seraph antihoming and dbmg and the fact Resha only got homing weapons.
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
if suguri does make ReshaxEris trollbot
I'll see you all going herp derp about it being more OP than a resha shooting you with vox and having and eris waiting for you to drop to the ground, Cs has given us this challenge for us to advance in our skills, we all need to find our true spirit, and find our owns ways to destroy resha and eris.
Cs just wants that, watch us become better players, though the way they did it was like throwing a child on a volcano and watch him climb his way back #em5

What about the people with Resha and Eris though?
Their skills are definitely not getting any better.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Don't we fight Resha 24/7 in arena anyway? D:
Back to top Go down
xMYx
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:15 pm

They are multiplying like gremlins, believe-me i think i saw 5 of them, not to mention i got gangr*ped by 3 eris at the same time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm

necrio wrote:
No, Suguri...

-Insert godly speech here-
EN TARO SUGURI!!!
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm

xMYx wrote:
They are multiplying like gremlins, believe-me i think i saw 5 of them, not to mention i got gangr*ped by 3 eris at the same time!

Heroes of Might And Magic?
Back to top Go down
xMYx
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:46 am

SmileBrush wrote:
xMYx wrote:

Heroes of Might And Magic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resha players, entertain me.   Resha players, entertain me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Resha players, entertain me.
Page 1 of 1