Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drinking age - For... SODA~

Go down 
+12
Kirika
Wisp
Valkyrie
Gerrion
Aurum_Sol
Eridian
ziix
Hyoka
Suki_Eve
LostOne
Relict?
Astral_Dono
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Drinking age - For... SODA~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 pm

BNOISE wrote:
I thought there already was one...
It's not like you can feed little 1 year olds soda while they are still on the boob.

I'm not saying you can't but parents naturally do it for their children anyways.

Actually, that's part of the reason this law is seriously being considered. Families that can't afford baby formula or milk, with mothers that are unable to produce enough milk, tend to feed their nursing infants pop instead. It leads to a condition unofficially called "Dew Mouth", in which the child's baby teeth rot out of their mouth, and their gums show signs of late age plaque build up.

LXE wrote:
Dihydrogen Monoxide - 2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen - H20 - Water

You can call it by whatever name you want. It dosn't make my facts any less true!

DHMO.ORG offical fact site
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Kirika wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
I thought there already was one...
It's not like you can feed little 1 year olds soda while they are still on the boob.

I'm not saying you can't but parents naturally do it for their children anyways.

Actually, that's part of the reason this law is seriously being considered. Families that can't afford baby formula or milk, with mothers that are unable to produce enough milk, tend to feed their nursing infants pop instead. It leads to a condition unofficially called "Dew Mouth", in which the child's baby teeth rot out of their mouth, and their gums show signs of late age plaque build up.

LXE wrote:
Dihydrogen Monoxide - 2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen - H20 - Water

You can call it by whatever name you want. It dosn't make my facts any less true!

DHMO.ORG offical fact site

well, you could have made the gag just with oxygen, which is the best example for the saying, that everything should be used and consumed in a controled way :p
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 pm

you know what, I'm glad I'm not american.

of course excess amounts of sugar can be toxic. even water can be toxic (well, at least cause complications) when consumed in ridiculous amounts. There have been deaths caused by drinking too much water you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking age - For... SODA~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2