Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drinking age - For... SODA~

Go down 
+12
Kirika
Wisp
Valkyrie
Gerrion
Aurum_Sol
Eridian
ziix
Hyoka
Suki_Eve
LostOne
Relict?
Astral_Dono
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Drinking age - For... SODA~ Empty
PostSubject: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Yup. Drinking age for Soda. Yum yum yum.

http://io9.com/5881328/scientists-say-sugar-is-as-toxic-as-alcohol-+-and-there-should-be-a-drinking-age-for-soda

.. =v=
Oh you government of USA. Whatever you're on, I want it too so I can be as delusional as you guys you should stop taking it so you can actually focus on things like our national security and the rising crime and unemployment rates.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:36 pm

To Canada!
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 pm

American Dream -> Going to Canada!

Funny because today I saw "Bowling for Columbine". All americans know what I'm talking about... America is such a weird place! xD
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Home of the Big Mac and so many flavors of Rice-a-Roni.

Where the American dream remains but a dream, since you would have to be asleep to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 pm

If you establish a drinking age for soda, you have to restrict all the other products as well, fucking over the entire candy industry.

Why?

BECAUSE CHILDREN LOVE SUGAR, DUMBASS GOVERNMENT.

And for the record, having soda builds immunity to caffiene, which is kinda important in this day and age. <_<;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

Sweet, now we have a sugar restriction... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 am

Not sure whether to laugh, facepalm or put a bullet through their heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 am

Hyoka wrote:
Not sure whether to laugh, facepalm or put a bullet through their heads.
How about all of the above?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:09 am

It's not like people follow the drinking age for alcohol anyway >___>
Same would go for soda, if ever .__.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 am

My response:

*blink blink*
*opens bottle of pop to my right*
*drinks*
BURP!

Jesus, what's with the American government being stupid. I need to start learning Swedish...
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 am

the maingag of this post is eluding those that arent versed in german language

Quote :
According to UC San Francisco pediatric endocrinologist Robert Lustig, the answer is emphatically yes.

Lustig is the german word for " funny "

how fitting a name for a man making those claims

and it gets even better than this, he is saying that fructose is one of the main issues, given he is saying what everyone knows allready, that it should only be consumed in controlled amounts.
However, fructose is a natural substance found in sweet fruits .... knowing the americans for their ridiculous laws you can guess what this would lead to in the end.

a very funny man indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Quote :
Sweet, now we have a sugar restriction...

I see what you did there...

Still, taking as legal a concern for excessive sugar doesn't seem that bad to me. Think about the ones who get diabetes in the end.

Edit: And prohibiting fruits would be truly ridiculous. Sintetized fructose yes, but not natural fructose...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 pm

GG US Government.
Dumb motherfuckers, the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 pm

US Government, wai u so diehard. U guys go so hard, I can't keep up with the amount retarded laws ur making.

Gerrion wrote:

Still, taking as legal a concern for excessive sugar doesn't seem that bad to me. Think about the ones who get diabetes in the end.

Ppl usually don't like it when they are being forced to do something, wether it's healthy or not. Most ppl would prefer to have the choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Hell, food has many toxins in it, lets ban food.
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

If I had a million dollars for every smart person in the American government...
I'm Canadian btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Wisp wrote:
You'd have no money at all.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 pm

LXE wrote:
Wisp wrote:
You'd have no money at all.

Hey! I'm sure... we have... one... maybe... v.v
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:12 am

There should be a legal age for food too!

It can cause obesity yah!
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 pm

I vote that we set up a legal drinking age for Dihydrogen monoxide. It's one of the most dangerous substances in the world, yet it's found in every house! Did you know, that injecting Dihydrogen monoxide intravenously can KILL you? Or that "users" become dependent on it? They can only go about 3 days before they NEED more! I say that the legal age for it should be at least 21, given its danger. As of now, there is no government regulation on this dangerous substance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Kirika wrote:
I vote that we set up a legal drinking age for Dihydrogen monoxide. It's one of the most dangerous substances in the world, yet it's found in every house! Did you know, that injecting Dihydrogen monoxide intravenously can KILL you? Or that "users" become dependent on it? They can only go about 3 days before they NEED more! I say that the legal age for it should be at least 21, given its danger. As of now, there is no government regulation on this dangerous substance!
Dihydrogen Monoxide - 2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen - H20 - Water
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm

I just got back from the store with two 12pack of Dr.pepper and orange sunkist...well, whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 am

LXE wrote:
Kirika wrote:

No shit sherlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 am

Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:

No shit sherlock.
No, I'm Captain Obvious.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm

I thought there already was one...
It's not like you can feed little 1 year olds soda while they are still on the boob.

I'm not saying you can't but parents naturally do it for their children anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age - For... SODA~   Drinking age - For... SODA~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking age - For... SODA~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next