Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crossover, crossover~ someone kill me now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Crossover, crossover~ someone kill me now Empty
PostSubject: Crossover, crossover~ someone kill me now   Crossover, crossover~ someone kill me now EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:20 am

That crusade card system which i found accidentally, (check Bones Crusade. There are others too)

involves Full Metal Alchemist, Eureka 7 etc etc (not going to list them all with this stupid laptop.)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-10-21/bones-crusade-card-game-combines-5-bones-anime-titles

Then there is Nendoroid Generation. Looks weird. Involved Fate/Stay Night, Nanoha, Black Rock SHooter, Haruhi.
The game looks weird to me but still its a crossover, I dont care! (edit: the game looks like **** but my level of addiction to crossovers is over 9000. )

then there is Tales of the World, Birth by sleep, (and i bet in the future PS3 will have more crossover goodies.)

KYUBEY WHERE ARE YOU! I WANNA MAKE A CONTRACT!

GIVE MEH Crossoovvveerrrs!!! PAST PRESENT AND FUTUREE!!

Oh yeah, im in college again, Bye bye happy holidays. Now ima cry and emo in a corner.
Back to top Go down

Crossover, crossover~ someone kill me now
Page 1 of 1