Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screw autopiloting.

Go down 
+18
Stickboy
necrio
xzpwnz
Malphes
Mew
SmileBrush
Rai-den
Trill
Nerf
BNOISE
Suki_Eve
God is a Cat Girl
Eridian
DarkChuky
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
Arti
SL the Pyro
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Screw autopiloting. Empty
PostSubject: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Rinrin wrote:
SL the Pyro wrote:
Spoiler:

...I'm conflicted. I make it a point NOT to use autopilot bots. What do I even do with this.
junk and crim.
Challenge accepted.

Spoiler:
I needed something to test my recording capabilities on, and my Vector Eagle was the unwitting victim. Rust in pieces.

The attempt didn't go too badly; sans the frame-skipping, straight Camtasia screen recording and producing went pretty well. It was only when it was uploaded to YouTube that the quality dropped... I need to learn how to upload in 720p and 1080p.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

I hate when people do stuff like this. Not because they're wasting a perfectly good bot, but because they're being an attention whore while doing so.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:10 pm

" I need to find out how to record in 720p and 1080p. Anyone know how to do this?"

http://www.google.com/
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:31 pm

idk how long ago i said that but good job!

but...
WAI U JUNK KAWAII LIL OUKA KAMURO!!!???

Arti wrote:
I hate when people do stuff like this. Not because they're wasting a perfectly good bot, but because they're being an attention whore while doing so.
this stuff is tons better than the tons of others showing off their gara luck etc.
all that shit about 1x this 5x that.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Rinrin wrote:
but...

...I didn't realize I had a spare Ouka Kamuro BD until you pointed it out. I actually had more than one at some point and decided I didn't need more than one, but kept the BD if I ever wanted to reconstruct her. No animosity intended, I swear.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:36 pm

720p and 1080p XD you are in a PC that doesn't applies...

but what u want is to record video of High Quality, that means, chose a Video Codec that will not compress your final video. Try the Windows AVI or any other that produces 1 minute of video = 1 gigabyte size file.

- frame rate will affect (lag video = bad frame rate).
- the resolution config of your game will also help, with higher resolution better quality of the image (beware, more lag video)

but any frame size over 800x600 its in HD xD! (but dont forget the Codec for the video, it can kill your capture)

Rules: less compression = bigger size = better quality = higher youtube upload time

Arti wrote:

I hate when people only post that they hate what people post... (they dont add noting productive... at leas the one that posted the vidoe started a chat.... xD!)
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:42 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
but...

...I didn't realize I had a spare Ouka Kamuro BD until you pointed it out. I actually had more than one at some point and decided I didn't need more than one, but kept the BD if I ever wanted to reconstruct her. No animosity intended, I swear.
nah, i was just sad cos i wanted one for skinning Sad
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
720p and 1080p XD you are in a PC that doesn't applies...

but what u want is to record video of High Quality, that means, chose a Video Codec that will not compress your final video. Try the Windows AVI or any other that produces 1 minute of video = 1 gigabyte size file.

- frame rate will affect (lag video = bad frame rate).
- the resolution config of your game will also help, with higher resolution better quality of the image (beware, more lag video)

but any frame size over 800x600 its in HD xD! (but dont forget the Codec for the video, it can kill your capture)

Rules: less compression = bigger size = better quality = higher youtube upload time

Bold = I wasn't aware of it. Thanks.

Most of what you said I already knew, though: when I produced the video, I did produce it in .AVI format, and it was fine all the way up until uploading it to YouTube - that was when the quality dropped. Is it possible to make YouTube not compress the video?

Rinrin wrote:
SL the Pyro wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
but...

nah, i was just sad cos i wanted one for skinning Sad

Damn. I'm not sure if I can Bazaar it... probably not. If I can though, I'll keep you in mind.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Arti wrote:
Well, yeah, but you hate everything. There's this thing where you don't comment on things when you have nothing to say or just want to complain. Seriously. Try it.

Seriously jealous of all those Patty Lops and Bikini Mistys. Props. And I'm 99.9% positive that you can't put Ouka Kamuro in the bazaar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 pm

To be perfectly honest, no one cares about what you junk and what you keep.

You're just being an attention whore and getting people to be jealous of you in the process. Do you really think this is necessary?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 pm

LXE wrote:

You're just being an attention whore and getting people to be jealous of you in the process. Do you really think this is necessary?
No one cares, but they be jelly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
LXE wrote:

No one cares, but they be jelly.
Well now that's contradictory... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:02 pm

LXE wrote:

We have entire threads for attention-whoring, does it really matter if there's one more?

I'd like to know what type of threads you think are "necessary," LXE, since every time you see one you don't like you start to say those threads aren't necessary/are worthless/ect.

@The rest of you
Get off your high horses, it's CB related, he was testing video capability. Probably not the best of places to post it, since there's gameplay video discussion area, but that can easily be remedied with a request move (-looks at LXE- >:T ). And since we can tell the OP is benefiting from the thread, so it's not a "worthless thread." Stop being butthurt that someone felt like interacting with y'all and sharing, even if it is kinda braggart-y, and actually post things relevant to the topic. If people didn't make threads like these the forum would be more boring and dead. Now let's all get along now. #em3

@OP
Playing with more than auto-clicking/spam-clicking is always an admiral goal. #em1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
I'd like to know what type of threads you think are "necessary," LXE, since every time you see one you don't like you start to say those threads aren't necessary/are worthless/ect
If you hear "attention whore" coming out of my posts, then that guy must be worse. :3c
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 pm

How's it auto pilot?
You want auto pilot? How about using nicole malice and just spam dead eye til you die.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Uh... Good job? What you do with your bots is your business, what you play doesn't matter at all. The fact you fed the sow a perfectly good BD for no reason other than a stupid one... I guess if that makes you happy? I'll never junk mialy, AG, tbg or whatever just because people have ill views on them. It's about as stupid as someone buying a brand new xbox 360 when it just first came out, and taking a sledge hammer to it.. then uploading it to youtube. A waste of money and completely lacking common sense.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 pm

LXE wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
I'd like to know what type of threads you think are "necessary," LXE, since every time you see one you don't like you start to say those threads aren't necessary/are worthless/ect
If you hear "attention whore" coming out of my posts, then that guy must be worse. :3c

I have no clue what the fuck you are even saying LXE.

But as for being ontopic: Congrats on not using that peice of shit. I cringe every time I see some shitty stock vector with 2x Viper's gamewarrioring. While I do agree on not using him, I dont think junking him is probably the smartest idea either. While I'm sure that green chip you could buy with 500 crim points is great and all, I'd like to have the core one day even if its for collection purposes.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Spoiler:

what is your game resolution?

I recorded this video at 1280x1024 then its 720p

but all my videos of Cosmic Break are 1024x780 if you want Youtube to give you HD in your videos u need to play in higher resolution.

From wikipedia:
720p : 1280Ă—720
1080p/i: 1920Ă—1080

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_television)

as you can see 720p also 1024x780, but youtube sometimes crops the video, or I just fail for some pixels... now that I remember I have the seting in 1022x778 when recordin in CB. (to remove borders...) then youtube doesn't set it as HD video! xD!
Back to top Go down
Rai-den
Rai-den

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm

That is a LOT of Frog Landers.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

lolz idc wat other may call you ("attention whore" whatsoever) that was daring of you gahahah

i liek
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Not sure why everyone is so mad.

I'm glad that's one less Vector Eagle in this game.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm

before anyone points out his bots in main garage (nemlim, feng, ouka, katalina), none of them seem to be used at all

as for the kuten it's obviously being used for haku rofl
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 pm

nemlim, ouka, and katalina are autopilot? since when?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

so flying forever and making it impossible for anyone to shoot you isn't the game holding your hand
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:38 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Arti wrote:

I hate when people only post that they hate what people post... (they dont add noting productive... at leas the one that posted the vidoe started a chat.... xD!)
He's only saying that because he mains a vector eagle anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw autopiloting.   Screw autopiloting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Screw autopiloting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next