Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with my shino?

Go down 
+4
reVelske
Trill
Adius
Afterburner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

Help with my shino? Empty
PostSubject: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Here it goes:
Spoiler:
Basically what i want to do with her is reach a nice wlk breakpoint (something like 32-36) and a nice tgh one too (is that tgh chart correct? There's really two tgh breakpoint charts?), but this will be my first tuning attempt (ahue), so i have some doubts (obliviously).
To start with, parts: are my parts ok?
Slots(related to parts):Do i have a limited n° of slots or they are enough? if not enough, what tunes would you recommend for this?
Bits: Wich bit suits her most? Dual axe, Dual slayer, Dual spike or another one(s)?
Cartridges:They are are ok, right?
Stats: Is high tec needed for a gatling build? Also How's my hp pool?
If the tgh chart is right, should i aim for a double breakpoint?
should i keep fly at 8? i heard that keeping fly around 8 (or 7?) helps to hop-hop.
Acessories: Should i change it? Are the tunes that i set ok?

EDIT: What about this?
Spoiler:
I Think that i did something wrong. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 pm

personally... ive tried huge gattlings/combat gattlings/ and patties ... they need para tunes...

i guess you can try... force + para + great rapid ... keep walk at 32...

but tbh huge gattling... kinda sucks... try double gattling
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Adius wrote:
so interesting...
Thanks god you came and typed something Adius, Iwas getting sick of editing and re-editing my old post Embarassed

After the lack of feedback i went off scavenging this Forums for something useful, and i ended up with this:

Tec breakpoints for my huge gatling are: 1,7,14,20,26,32,39

Fly wouldn't change a thing about my hopping, see this (Lots of useful charts are there too ~Thanks Noirel for mashing the stuff together~)

And yea, i was right. tgh has 2 breakpoint tables, check Novkri's Diary

After all, my build went well for my first attempt, i reached a nice tec breakpoint, a good wlk (and hop) breakpoint, and a double tgh breakpoint too. The only problem is my cost, i simply can't find a way to slap a second clearance beetwen her legs as ReVelske suggested, but if there is no way that's ok for me.

Now it's up to you interested players about rating and polishing my build.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:30 pm

If you has Raystag AM use it. Its great for lands aswell as AIR/ART.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Trill wrote:
If you has Raystag AM use it. Its great for lands aswell as AIR/ART.
Is it because Raystag AM has lots of fly? I noticed that both wlk and tgh tunes end up eating fly Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

if you had asked me... i could have told you all the breakpoints...

but one of the biggest thrill i get from this game is building... so enjoy the process of making a bot you would like to use
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 pm

1. Don't worry about TEC breakpoints, especially with Gatling, once TGH kicks in, it all stop mattering. In the end of the day, the higher the TEC, the better.

2. There is also Stun Regain breakpoints which should be taken into consideration, the TGH you should generally be aim for is 11 (for stun regain), 12 (for general TGH) and 16 (both), 16 is the magical TGH number, especially for Air.

3. You should considering trying to grab double Clearance if possible.

4. Huge Gatling is perfectly fine, though I'm not quite sure if it really needs 2x g.rapid, put one on and see how you like it, plan your 3rd tune from there. Force is obviously compulsory.

5. Great tunes are badd, but obviously you are a little low on slots. Ideally with L-land, you want to grab Thoarla LG for them for more slots and stats, also try look at Accelsaber BS.

6. Raystag AM or AccelSaber AM, no exceptions.

7. Try grab a 1s Cute Beret from bazaar instead of using Black Layer. Mascot Pepen might even work better.

8. HP looks fine, anything above mid 400 is alright for L-land.

9. Carts are perfect, you can even consider dropping Blast Guard and leave her at 9 if you need extra capacity.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Raystag AM: 35 cost, 20 HP, -1 str, 2 tec, 1 wlk, 2 fly, 1 TGH (3 free cost)

Victory FB AM: 35 cost, 20 HP, 2 tec 1 wlk 2 TGH (2 free cost)

The extra fly would allow for more efficient TGH tunes overall reducing cost while acheiving the same stats.

I'd do something like this though

Spoiler:

I've always had sort of a HP fetish for L bots. If it feels like a bit much you can drop a few/all of them to free up room for higher TEC/WLK. Edit: Fit the same stats/carts/ in while using Katana Max LG to decrease size drastically.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 pm

@ ReVelske

4. The problem is that my huge gatling is already tuned, i'd have to regret one of the slots to try it.

6. Parts aren't really an issue, i have almost every part so if you think that there could be better stuff fo her, feel free to post these options too.

7. I think that i got some slotted berets hanging in my garage (should i go for tec or wlk?)

9. Too bad i wanted her as a lvl 10 moe for dispatches, but i may consider your tip if i lack some capa #em6
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:55 am

>7: TEC or WLK? As in tune? Whichever your build requires. Usually with LND hoppers, I'd tell you to obtain as much WLK as possible from parts and stick to TEC tunes simply because you can High Tec Beta tune whilst only being able to do High Wlk Alpha/Wlk therefore it's more efficient to tune for TEC, but clearly you have a bit of slot availability problem and lack of FLY, this is why Thoarla LG and another BS makes quite the difference, but that's unfortunately something you inevitable have to sacrifice when trying to maintain a smaller hitbox.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 pm

But you know, having a generic-tuned acessorie can make it interchangeable between your garage bots. I think that i only have 4 slotted berets...

Good news, I found my 2nd tune gatling wich already have a slow tune on it... bad thing is that i still will have to regret a slot (this time to get a force tune lol).

Now ill see if i can work around Trill's fetish to give her a lil more wlk :3c
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 am

>Gatlling
>Slow

??????
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 am

Retrias wrote:
>Gatlling
>Slow

??????
Thats how hax i am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Afterburner wrote:
Retrias wrote:
>Gatlling
>Slow

??????
Thats how hax i am.
You do realize slow tunes only apply for sub-weapons?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 pm

that's how hax he is
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:12 am

reVelske wrote:
1. Don't worry about TEC breakpoints, especially with Gatling, once TGH kicks in, it all stop mattering. In the end of the day, the higher the TEC, the better.

2. There is also Stun Regain breakpoints which should be taken into consideration, the TGH you should generally be aim for is 11 (for stun regain), 12 (for general TGH) and 16 (both), 16 is the magical TGH number, especially for Air.

3. You should considering trying to grab double Clearance if possible.

4. Huge Gatling is perfectly fine, though I'm not quite sure if it really needs 2x g.rapid, put one on and see how you like it, plan your 3rd tune from there. Force is obviously compulsory.

5. Great tunes are badd, but obviously you are a little low on slots. Ideally with L-land, you want to grab Thoarla LG for them for more slots and stats, also try look at Accelsaber BS.

6. Raystag AM or AccelSaber AM, no exceptions.

7. Try grab a 1s Cute Beret from bazaar instead of using Black Layer. Mascot Pepen might even work better.

8. HP looks fine, anything above mid 400 is alright for L-land.

9. Carts are perfect, you can even consider dropping Blast Guard and leave her at 9 if you need extra capacity.
All of this.

LXE wrote:
Afterburner wrote:
Retrias wrote:
>Gatlling
>Slow

??????
Thats how hax i am.
LXEthinkingXZwasseriousaboutslowtunedbazookas.jpg
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 am

Lol
So many shino threads
Just use my template that I posted months back ago
【Robot Name】
Shino Exzroad

【Parts】
BD: Shino Exroad BD
 : Dual Axesword Bit
 : Katana Max LG
 : Shino Exroad HD
  : Cute Beret
  : Berry Earrings
 : Shino Exroad BS
 : Lancerlot AM2
 : Raystag AM
  : -

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: L
COST: 775
CAPA: 1170
HP: 455
STR: 10
TEC: 19
WLK: 23
FLY: 12
TGH: 11

LEVEL: 8

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×5
Stun Regain
Short Boost
Quick Land
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 am

Suguri wrote:
LXE wrote:
Afterburner wrote:
Thats how hax i am.
LXEthinkingXZwasseriousaboutslowtunedbazookas.jpg
huh?

Well anyway, I don't remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with my shino?   Help with my shino? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with my shino?
Page 1 of 1