Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help with gat shino build..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

need help with gat shino build.. Empty
PostSubject: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 pm

need help with gat shino build.. 3333310

current build like this.

what should i do next?
which to focus? tec or wlk?
is tgh too low?
How to tune huge gat mod's 2nd slot?

carts?
tough runner?
stealth?
should i get boost run?
why ppl prefer non-boost run with high wlk than with BR? only cuz it uses boost gauge?
is quick land really that helpful for hoppers?
but i thoguht shino is too fat to hop/enemies can easily aim her. so for movement should i mainly use running and treat hop as a survival skill or just abuse hop hop hop?

First time building/using a lnd gunner. so confused.
if anyone could give some advises it'll b greatly appreciated..

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 pm

You're close to breakpoints, so bump your wlk up a bit (28, and 32). Most people would tune Force + G.Rapid Beta + High Air Force, but since its 2s, I'd do something like Force + High Air Force. I'd bump TGH up to 16, and I'm sure you plan to get Shortboost + Quickland. Get Stun Regain if she has it.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Trill wrote:
You're close to breakpoints, so bump your wlk up a bit (28, and 32). Most people would tune Force + G.Rapid Beta + High Air Force, but since its 2s, I'd do something like Force + High Air Force. I'd bump TGH up to 16, and I'm sure you plan to get Shortboost + Quickland. Get Stun Regain if she has it.
according to the boost run/short boost chart, 27wlk and 2 fly is the break point of both boost run and short boost..so should i get boost run? or just add 1wlk and be a normal runner
and about stun regain..is it ok to get it without CV tune? is it still helpful without that?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Stun Regain is extremely helpful even outside of being used in tandem with C.Veil. Most hoppers choose not to take b oost run, (or atleast I chose not to) because of the abundance of boost draining bots (Nicole Malice, Butterflea HD3, Katalina) that would shut it down otherwise.

I'd personally go for 32 walk, as it hits shortboost breakpoint(at 30) and hits walk breakpoint at 32.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Trill wrote:
Stun Regain is extremely helpful even outside of being used in tandem with C.Veil. Most hoppers choose not to take b oost run, (or atleast I chose not to) because of the abundance of boost draining bots (Nicole Malice, Butterflea HD3, Katalina) that would shut it down otherwise.

I'd personally go for 32 walk, as it hits shortboost breakpoint(at 30) and hits walk breakpoint at 32.

ahhhhh i get it now...
and is it ok if i just leave tec for about 30? cuz if i go for 21tgh 32wlk and short boost/quick land/stun regain the capa would be a little stressed, or i should leave tgh to 16 and rest go tec?

and ty for the advises Smile
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 am

Dont go too far with TGH, 16 is a perfectly good number to stop at.

Cart wise, all cap+, Stun Regain, Short Boost, Quick Land. Blast Guard as the leftover cart I suppose.

As for stats, 32 WLK and get TEC as high as possible, should be mid 30s minimum. try shove 2xClearance on her legs if possible, and ideally you'd want to get her a k-shield at a later stage.

And get her a pair of Ace of Heart earrings, bitches love jeweleries.

As for gatling tune aside from Force, play around and see what works for you. Do you feel like you are missing shots due to speed? Do you feel that you are running out of ammo too quickly? Do you feel you need more range? Tune base on how it feel for you personally. Though if that is a gatling mod, chances are you will want to High Air Force it, or Supply tunes if you don't have enough capacity.

Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 am

reVelske wrote:
Dont go too far with TGH, 16 is a perfectly good number to stop at.

Cart wise, all cap+, Stun Regain, Short Boost, Quick Land. Blast Guard as the leftover cart I suppose.

As for stats, 32 WLK and get TEC as high as possible, should be mid 30s minimum. try shove 2xClearance on her legs if possible, and ideally you'd want to get her a k-shield at a later stage.

And get her a pair of Ace of Heart earrings, bitches love jeweleries.

As for gatling tune aside from Force, play around and see what works for you. Do you feel like you are missing shots due to speed? Do you feel that you are running out of ammo too quickly? Do you feel you need more range? Tune base on how it feel for you personally. Though if that is a gatling mod, chances are you will want to High Air Force it, or Supply tunes if you don't have enough capacity.

ahh...so i dont need 21tgh eh...
as for leg tunes....personally i would go for cv..but some ppl say i may need hs...and now your saying i should go with clearance..lol xD and 2 b honest..i dont actually know what does clearance do Mad
but actually..as in the picture, im using 3s thorala LG with 2 stat tunes already..so im actually much less likely to do these revenge tunes..

and thanks for the advises too Smile

Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Clearance removes all status effects from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with gat shino build..   need help with gat shino build.. Empty

Back to top Go down

need help with gat shino build..
Page 1 of 1