Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...

Go down 
+36
MagicPotatoplz
Akhenderson
zerocl
Afterburner
Lord of D:
FireKiller87
NotZetsubou
ppxeno
tehprognoob
Lyndon
Aurum_Sol
boytitan2
DarkChuky
God is a Cat Girl
BNOISE
knyx
Sladezero
necrodrakath
Eridian
EvannGeo
Astral_Dono
Kirika
Tuskin
Nerf
Abysssk8er
NovaZero
Stickboy
Mew
Nymph~
Trill
Malphes
SilverySil
rei_hunter
EMPattack
Courius
Arti
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 pm

No fanart of Nath.

Dat rifle.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Linebarrel
Spoiler:

Quanta - Super sword form
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Kos-Mos, it gotta be Kos-Mos. #em3
A Momo is fine too. (from the third game. Those clothes are so cu-HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

for mecha:
Murasame liger and Varitech

for Moes all Infinte Strtatos and Strike Witch Girls!!!!! (only the girls xD!)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

reserveing post cause half of me want to post game destroying op bots, Or do I just post op mechs that would destroy meta

So tempted to post lagan and turn A and the giant mech from macross >_<
Mew wrote:
I change my mind.

All I want is Demonbane.

What better power than to grow the size of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE?

And stomp on every player in the field.

Demonbane is a Ni Omnipotent maybe even full omnipotent

fine if you gona be hacks like that fuck it Gurren lagon and Primus it is

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Mecha: Liberty Prime

not exactly as strong as many of its contenders, but for sure the most hilarious bot out there

its fun just to watch his attack run while listening to the game typical comments :3

"XXL Liberty Prime Propaganda Poster":

well, the size of the image is kind of huge ... but its just enough to get liberty prime into one pic !

"Liberty Prime in action video":

his voicefiles in all their glory:

"All of his Comments":

oh yeah, just because the stuff he says will most likely not make much sense to those that dont know his background, so ill give a small introduction:

it was build to reaquire alaska from chinese hands, when it was almost finished, the nuclear war thats the base of every fallout game started
after a couple of years the fallout universe is running and at the end of fallout 3 a certain group manages to get liberty prime running ... with his programm still being programmed for the "liberation" of anchorage, alaska
ye, so thats why he says all those hilarious falloutlike anti communistic / anti chinese comments
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Moe
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mecha

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Turn A Gundam

Moonlight Butterfly activates, everything is destroyed

Harry Ord's SUMO (How DARE you refer to Queen Diana's ass so casually...You BASTARD!)

Also, I-Field, yea...
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:11 pm

moe:
Spoiler:

tachibana kanade. surprised no one chose her yet.

Spoiler:

kanzaki kaori from index.

mecha
Spoiler:

tauburn from Star Driver. SEXY BEAST.

Manry
Spoiler:

Accelerator from Index. Altho the gender is unknown......BUT FULLLLL OOOFF MAAANNNNNLLYY

Last edited by ppxeno on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 pm

If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 Masteryiionia1_2

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Nerf wrote:
phft... easy.

Mech
Tellus -- Armored Core (epitome of badassery)

Moe
Kos-Mos - Xenosaga (eve on crack. I swear.)

Manly
Briareos Hecatonchires -- Appleseed (you'll never be this manly)

Sub cat:
My favorite mech pilot from an anime has to be Girghe from broken blade. Too bad the anime was short lived but that guy... woooieee

@Malphes: NOU! Madcat Mk2 FOREVAR. I remember playing vengeance with other people, so many bushwackers and atlus. I'd turn the speakers MAX volume and god lol the house rumbled but that was fun, so much more than CB -.- ...

FFFFUUCCCKKK I forgot about kosmos =\ Im pretty sure she rofl pwns my moe pic. Ya that op bitch made a black hole with ease no fair nerf If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 3129513210 If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 3129513210 If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 3129513210

Oh well she looks cooler >_<

Primus is the "benevolent" godlike entity in the fictional Transformers comic universe who fought against the Chaos-Bringer Unicron. The Lord of the Light, Primus is the being who created the Transformers to help him defeat Unicron.

The universe grew around Unicron
and when he awoke he did not question it, merely beginning to consume
it again. The sentient core of the universe responded by creating
Primus, a guardian to battle Unicron.

heres a very very small sample of his power.

For
moe I have this classic buster machine 7 oh that planet splittter =).

Wait everyone knows who Lagan is Ill choose bellcross, If all the most count as mecha then this should to >_<

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:57 pm

moe, iunno, someone from castlevania series.

ech, viper model. carnage heart.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 pm

VIC VIPER WON FIFA.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 pm

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/macross/macrossf/vf-25s-armor.htm

Makes Mialy seem balanced D:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:04 pm

moe?
Spoiler:

mecha?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:

mecha?
Spoiler:

Zetsu has great taste XD
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Kirika stole MY moe! I was about to post them too...

Blame Nerf for stealing my first moe =P Also, I'm shocked that someone else knows/likes Steel Angel Kurumi ^_^
I'd totally be a better master than you though Razz

I'll go halvsies with you. You get Kurumi, but I keep Saki. I can give her the lady loves she needs <3

Also, since everyone is taking gundam size mecha for their bots, I'd like to change mine to Weltall Id;

For those of you who don't know, that thing he destroys in the second vid is Solaris, a structure the size of a nation containing separate cities within it. And he does it in 8 seconds flat.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:32 am

Kirika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Blame Nerf for stealing my first moe =P Also, I'm shocked that someone else knows/likes Steel Angel Kurumi ^_^
I'd totally be a better master than you though Razz

I'll go halvsies with you. You get Kurumi, but I keep Saki. I can give her the lady loves she needs <3

Also, since everyone is taking gundam size mecha for their bots, I'd like to change mine to Weltall Id;

For those of you who don't know, that thing he destroys in the second vid is Solaris, a structure the size of a nation containing separate cities within it. And he does it in 8 seconds flat.

I have stoped hating you for now, For now you have titans respect.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Kirika wrote:

my mecha of choice isnt that size and isnt that powerful either!
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 pm

I have no choice for mecha. Any giant bot with tons of weapons will do.

Moe:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

Moe:
Spoiler:

Well sorry to say this she is weak we been posting shit that can take out planets,galaxys and even universes theres not kill like over kill =),PS shouldnt it be moe mecha.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 pm

mmm...Metabee and...Chibi Cyberdemon?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Moe:
Spoiler:

Well sorry to say this she is weak we been posting shit that can take out planets,galaxys and even universes theres not kill like over kill =),PS shouldnt it be moe mecha.

...Does it really matter? I like her.
I'm not a huge mecha fan. You seem to be. Neither of us are going to budge, so let it rest.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Moe:
Spoiler:

I'm not a huge mecha fan. You seem to be. Neither of us are going to budge, so let it rest.

Looks are EVERYTHING SILLY =P. Was just commentinn on her power level I said nthn was wrong about her looks.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Looks are EVERYTHING SILLY =P. Was just commentinn on her power level I said nthn was wrong about her looks.

Ok...
First of all i never thought you said she looks bad.
Second, I'm not having this argument. I don't care overmuch about HURR HURR I BLOW UP YOUR UNIVERSES. End of fucking story. I'm done derailing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...   If you could pick two bots from something other than CB... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could pick two bots from something other than CB...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next