Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Fighter NEXT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TehPwnstar

Male Posts : 66

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 pm

I happen to have a Zero Fighter NEXT, and I'm wondering how I should build it. It's currently level two, with only capa carts, and I'm using it with a Handy Zook/Viper Shield.

Seeing as the bot is using default parts, including the cart step BS, should I put melee on it, or should I continue using it for running and shooting? How should I tune it for each option?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 pm

give it a buckler, use parts and tunes to achieve atleast 32 wlk, high tec levels, 12 or 16 tgh, give it hopping carts, and then hop away. Oh yea, tune the handy zook as well.
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Alright, that sounds pretty damn fun. If I hop, what should I change change the BS to?

Cart Step would just be adding cost, and I'm going to need all of it I can get for tunes.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Cart Step is actually decent for getting out of sticky situations quickly, so I'd suggest keeping it if possible.
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Alright, I can see how that would work...

And for the Handy Zook, should I Great Rapid + High Shooter + Great Rapid?
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 pm

first 2 tunes are good, (make sure that great rapid is alpha) 3rd is really always your own personal preference. You can go more force, ammo, speed, or a para tune, w.e you think you need. Sometimes you don't even need to tune it if you want to keep your cost a little lower.
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm

I think I'll go for not taking a third tune until I can work out something nice in cosmicalc.
Suggested hopper stats are 30 WLK, and 20ish FLY, right?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Nonono, much too high. Hopping will be fine as long as you have 1 of either walk or fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero Fighter NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighter NEXT   Zero Fighter NEXT Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Fighter NEXT
Page 1 of 1