Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]

Go down 
+138
CCoRS
wonjoon
Jokie-kun
Hexii
akiakaneヽ(`Д´)ノ
tehprognoob
Mew
Pyon
CupcakeMew
nodochii
ThePirate
d2161
symetry
Syaoran05
Divinity
gundamlover001
Kaosuseki
SoMotokuKarin
Lamerkld
Sivaschin
R0se
Phantomhive
xzpwnz
Zural
Kyriaki
Kamiyo-sama
hearty
LordShade
ZephyrKaiser
Myzr
Septium
Nisa
Reinya
falconbane
Sakurakouji
Suguri
Mikoto Misaka
Kurara
(´・ω・`)
Romantic
GammaReia
mogimus
omar1ofg
marketkid5
daredan
Sky_Kingz
Arflay
Hydra
Xiety
Bloodbane
GOD
rei_hunter
GAR
exec
TaeTae
Alamaxca
Kenny
Hime_Neru
Cen Silver
LeoAurico
Elitist
Kasane_Teto
Courius
FrozenEdge
Silversky
FreedomFighter
Shichika
WantSomePancakes
DrRazor
Vareluxe
Koao
paulxmen
*Snow*
piroton
MightyPeanut
Gold-Berry
sinisgood
Tigge
Arcanumkat
SilentEagle1
Ecclesia
Nodes
Flair
koi
Orcinus
Kuroi
Desu
Autumnaldusk
Fate
Nyaan
Baloe
funkyfrog
Sunohara
Foxie
PantyRaid
gsfan17
CookieLord5
kaiten
Kirasame
Mirimu
milk
Retanaru
Rein
Nii-San
DevilionLeo
Virtual
Xetsu
Nayia
Seryeshka
WhiteAngel
Hevguard
spiketrigger
limitedpickles
crownclown
Souji
Iacoopa
jbelux
Kookies n' Kream
HellsArmy
zeando
sircusa
Sainomi
Matt82
sal
Kaaru
Coro
ultimaflame
ArchAngelz
rester11193
Exastiken
firasmage
RESG
Skoczypies
flamearm
Lunia
Sayuri Chan
Zekeinferno
Admin
142 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:58 am

Alamaxca wrote:
Is the clan full already Shocked ?
theres no limit... i think.... but the admin doesnt post here often if he does then he'll accept you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Hime_Neru
Hime_Neru

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

on clan system,
wat is the maximum lvl of clan?
and how many members can be added per clan lvl?
Razz
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:20 am

JP wiki tells us about 25 known levels and 100 members cap.
No one ever reached 26 in JP, or it's not yet added.

Back to top Go down
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Should I pm Admin or I should wait here Question
Btw, after the wipe, clan's lv should be low (?), so I think there are some clan members have to wait untill clan reach certain lvs to joint again. That would be a problem for newcomer like me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hime_Neru
Hime_Neru

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Alamaxca wrote:
Should I pm Admin or I should wait here Question
Btw, after the wipe, clan's lv should be low (?), so I think there are some clan members have to wait untill clan reach certain lvs to joint again. That would be a problem for newcomer like me. Neutral

same here...but w8ng is nothing on me,
they will add first the official members,
btw u can PM admin,
dont worry he wont ignore u,
i PM him b4 and i ask him if i can join,
he replied ok,
he's a nc and warm person,
Razz
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 am

Cen Silver wrote:
piroton wrote:
Cen Silver wrote:
In-Game Name: Cen Silver

Why do you want to join: Wants to be part of a official & known guild

Extra Info: **Recruit In!** XD

That seems to be a pretty sad reason to join Snowflake tbh.

Also, this instantly places you into my blackbooks. Dude, if you join for the fame and notoriety, people are going to expect YOU to live up to it. If you can't, survival of the fittest is all I will say.

That would be a lolz...

Im sorry, perhaps i expressed myself in the wrong way, let's see if i can correct that:

First things first: i don't like notoriety, neither do i like fame, because they would both involve me as the center of attentions, wich is something i always HATED deeply.

I lack good reasons to join this clan, i just liked it because it seemed good. The Admin said "Be honest" so that's all of what i tried to be. Nothing else.

If you still think i did, i'll try and fix that trying some other reasons to join this clan:

-Im a WIZ, and this clan seems the most WIZ like clan around

-I want to be part of a clan, and this seems like a good one

-Its easier to make friends when you have something in common with them, like a clan

Well, that's all i can come up with now...

And in case you still believe im wrong and/or should be on your blackbook, please fell free to do so.

Reasonable, I guess. But still, I don't think we'll have the space to accommodate you guys come FBT.
(I know I haven't been around. Boot-Camp style screwing for the last 4 days Crying or Very sad )
On the other hand, before you join, listen to what I have to say:

- Joining Snowflake = Getting targeted by ANY Snowflake when you get into Shuffle. And are on the opposite side. I can't even count how many times TaeTae has stolen my kills.

- Joining Snowflake = Everyone else almost relying on you to be able to one-man defend. Nobody will back you up.

- Joining Snowflake = Must be willing to Arena. A lot.

- Joining Snowflake = A lot of commitment. You need to practically dominate ANY arena match you get to. Only exception is with other clan members there.

- Joining Snowflake = Competing + Cooperating with people like TaeTae and Asukuu and KaiKai.
Back to top Go down
Hime_Neru
Hime_Neru

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 am

piroton wrote:
Reasonable, I guess. But still, I don't think we'll have the space to accommodate you guys come FBT.
(I know I haven't been around. Boot-Camp style screwing for the last 4 days Crying or Very sad )

- Joining Snowflake = Getting targeted by ANY Snowflake when you get into Shuffle. And are on the opposite side. I can't even count how many times TaeTae has stolen my kills.

- Joining Snowflake = Everyone else almost relying on you to be able to one-man defend. Nobody will back you up.

- Joining Snowflake = A lot of commitment. You need to practically dominate ANY arena match you get to. Only exception is with other clan members there.

- Joining Snowflake = Competing + Cooperating with people like TaeTae and Asukuu and KaiKai.

Actually on my guild b4 evrytym we see each other on shuffle i hunt them and they hunt me so im used to it...
and im on arena a lot, i think im online 13hrs per day,

btw piroton, do u know exactly know how many members are joining for now?
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 am

i dont mind if my fellow guild mates hunt me..... i just play the game....
but i mostly liked cooperative team mates who keep protecting each other's backs
back then i was on a team is full of Sturbangers and other ARTs VS. Card hoppers and ivises
and managed to won 3 straight shuffles by just covering one another.... i hope the guild will be the same....
Back to top Go down
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 am

Quote :

- I don't mind being hunted by another player and while I'm the no.1 walking meat just because I'm a Saggi player, like I said, I'm a tactic player so I have one or two ways to not let enemy see me (with helps from sniper scope and steath system). My main role is offend support so it's not the problem if I have zero kills.
Quote :
- I don't mind being sitting dusk, I just want someone worth to have my fire cover, who don't be get killed so easily.
Quote :
- Except those Mate missions, I don't have any reasons to not to be in Arena Very Happy .
Quote :
- I'm not as good as players like TaeTae or CAT but I'm not so bad that can't even get in top 5 or get any titles, even though the title I get most is good fighting spirit Laughing .
Quote :
- It's good to hear that Cool .

Right now I may not be as good as you guy but just give me some time and I'll give you a fine offend supporter who you can entrust your back to.
BTW, do not mistake me with campers, whose fighting style completely opposite to mine.

Sorry for my bad English.
Back to top Go down
Cen Silver
Cen Silver

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 am

piroton wrote:
Cen Silver wrote:
piroton wrote:
Cen Silver wrote:
In-Game Name: Cen Silver

Why do you want to join: Wants to be part of a official & known guild

Extra Info: **Recruit In!** XD

That seems to be a pretty sad reason to join Snowflake tbh.

Also, this instantly places you into my blackbooks. Dude, if you join for the fame and notoriety, people are going to expect YOU to live up to it. If you can't, survival of the fittest is all I will say.

That would be a lolz...

Im sorry, perhaps i expressed myself in the wrong way, let's see if i can correct that:

First things first: i don't like notoriety, neither do i like fame, because they would both involve me as the center of attentions, wich is something i always HATED deeply.

I lack good reasons to join this clan, i just liked it because it seemed good. The Admin said "Be honest" so that's all of what i tried to be. Nothing else.

If you still think i did, i'll try and fix that trying some other reasons to join this clan:

-Im a WIZ, and this clan seems the most WIZ like clan around

-I want to be part of a clan, and this seems like a good one

-Its easier to make friends when you have something in common with them, like a clan

Well, that's all i can come up with now...

And in case you still believe im wrong and/or should be on your blackbook, please fell free to do so.

Duely noted.

Lemme see... --"

Don't mind. And didn't expect anything else.

Not Rambo. But working on that. XP

I like quests best, but won't die if i go to some more times in arena. (At least not in real life... XD)

Well, i gess every player's aim on the end is to one day be able to dominate ANY match... so yeah, working on that too... ^^" XP

Don't know who the hell are those, Therefore cannot comment... u_u"

Anything else? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://becausenooneismadeofgold.blogspot.com/
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:07 am

[quote="Cen Silver"][quote="piroton"]
Cen Silver wrote:

Duely noted.

Lemme see... --"

Don't mind. And didn't expect anything else.

Not Rambo. But working on that. XP

I like quests best, but won't die if i go to some more times in arena. (At least not in real life... XD)

Well, i gess every player's aim on the end is to one day be able to dominate ANY match... so yeah, working on that too... ^^" XP

Don't know who the hell are those, Therefore cannot comment... u_u"

Anything else? ^^

Hello Cen, Alamaxca, Frozen.

Though I realise that I sound like a giant douche in the previous post, pay that one no mind.

Here's a slice of Snowflake Life:
1. Talk to Sliferx/ anyone online.
2. Go to arena.
3. Get summoned by Sliferx.
4. Teamraping with Sliferx/ Asukuu/ TaeTae/ JEWSTARS
5. Teamraping by yourself Very Happy

Also means INGENUITY! NEW INVENTIONS! NEW BUILDS! NEW TESTING EVERY DAY Very Happy
Put it simply, most of the broken builds you see were either popularised by Snowflake or created by Snowflake Laughing

@ Alamaxca:
Cover fire? No problem. Very Happy Have several builds just for that, myself.
FEAR THE FUWAFUWA TIME.

(P.S. It's not a Saggi. Mine's a Destructor. And any good PS-oriented map will have me in the top 5. I play Shuffle almost exclusively.)
Back to top Go down
Hime_Neru
Hime_Neru

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 pm

since im joining here,i just want to ask,
wat if the official members of the clan are not online the day wen the guild is made,
are u adding the official members 1st or 1st come 1st serve?
im not referring to the sub-leader[s],just members,

sorry for bad english,

Razz
Back to top Go down
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Since I was able to cover Saggi's weakness with some good parts, I'v begun to build a broken build for myself to counter others broken builds, especially AIR bot.
It's just too bad that it happened right before the end of OB2 and Mini Beta was too short and began right when I had importance exams, which didn't give me much time to test my builds. However, I managed to find the awesomeness of combination of Gathima AM2 and Boiled Desk's (?) build-in cannon Very Happy .
Btw, Admin just pm me that he accepted Very Happy .

@Hime_Neru: I think there is priority for some members who stick with clan long time ago.

Last edited by Alamaxca on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hime_Neru
Hime_Neru

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Alamaxca wrote:
Since I was able to cover Saggi's weakness with some good parts, I'v begun to build a broken build for myself to counter others broken builds, especially AIR bot.
It's just too bad that it happened right before the end of OB2 and Mini Beta was too short and began right when I had importance exams, which didn't give me many time to test my builds. However, I managed to find the awesomeness of combination of Gathima AM2 and Boiled Desk's (?) build-in cannon Very Happy .
Btw, Admin just pm me that he accepted Very Happy .

@Hime_Neru: I think there is priority for some members who stick with clan long time ago.

oh i see...well i guess i dont really hav a choice but to w8,
Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 am

piroton wrote:

You might want to reconsider this statement =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 am

TaeTae, Asukuu Removed from clan Rolling Eyes

KaiKai (Not sure scratch ) sunny
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 am

Admin wrote:
TaeTae, Asukuu Removed from clan Rolling Eyes

KaiKai (Not sure scratch ) sunny

Removed?! those 2 monsters?!
why? Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:20 am

They left because of a complaint topic about hoppers made by one of our members so silent but it will be ok don't worry Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:23 am

so this means we dont have an ace player in the guild? No
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:38 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

then u need to become ace edge, Razz Razz Razz

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

Kasane_Teto wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

then we need to become ace edge, Razz Razz Razz

if only i have a great computer and a high-velocity internet =_____="

but with my crappy laptop im not really competitive..... im just a bot collector...... entering an arena, die and lose, take some cash.... well thats wut i do....
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:50 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Kasane_Teto wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

but with my crappy laptop im not really competitive..... im just a bot collector...... entering an arena, die and lose, take some cash.... well thats wut i do....

thats how i am in the beginning,die & lose take a cash,
but since i got an ivis in garapon i olways got in top 10-1,then wen my 2 ivises reach lvl 10,
i stop using em,so i can't enter top 10,so i can't bear w/ it after that i got blast bazooks and own again,
olways top 10-4

but wen i got star rank,damn i always got beat by those pro,i can only enter top 10-6 sumtyms,
but i always get in top 18-11

Razz Razz Razz Razz

star rooms sucks if ur not a pro, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:04 am

Kasane_Teto wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:
Kasane_Teto wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

thats how i am in the beginning,die & lose take a cash,
but since i got an ivis in garapon i olways got in top 10-1,then wen my 2 ivises reach lvl 10,
i stop using em,so i can't enter top 10,so i can't bear w/ it after that i got blast bazooks and own again,
olways top 10-4

but wen i got star rank,damn i always got beat by those pro,i can only enter top 10-6 sumtyms,
but i always get in top 18-11

Razz Razz Razz Razz

star rooms sucks if ur not a pro, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i didnt exposed myself to ivis.... because in the official release its in garapon and it will kill your RT anyway......
but i use ARTs instead and practiced to not die in every match.... heck i always stuck at 3-12.....
but in the internet shop.... shit happens..... 1-6 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
i didnt exposed myself to ivis.... because in the official release its in garapon and it will kill your RT anyway......
but i use ARTs instead and practiced to not die in every match.... heck i always stuck at 3-12.....
but in the internet shop.... shit happens..... 1-6 Shocked

fufufu,i only use small arts, des girl+blast bazooks i can own w/ that,
i cant use L arts haha,im not used to it since im a full small mech user,
Razz Razz Razz
ur good even ur laptop was laggy,,,
haha,
Back to top Go down
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:41 am

L size ART = walking bento, sometime it has poison in it though Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next