Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]

Go down 
+138
CCoRS
wonjoon
Jokie-kun
Hexii
akiakaneヽ(`Д´)ノ
tehprognoob
Mew
Pyon
CupcakeMew
nodochii
ThePirate
d2161
symetry
Syaoran05
Divinity
gundamlover001
Kaosuseki
SoMotokuKarin
Lamerkld
Sivaschin
R0se
Phantomhive
xzpwnz
Zural
Kyriaki
Kamiyo-sama
hearty
LordShade
ZephyrKaiser
Myzr
Septium
Nisa
Reinya
falconbane
Sakurakouji
Suguri
Mikoto Misaka
Kurara
(´・ω・`)
Romantic
GammaReia
mogimus
omar1ofg
marketkid5
daredan
Sky_Kingz
Arflay
Hydra
Xiety
Bloodbane
GOD
rei_hunter
GAR
exec
TaeTae
Alamaxca
Kenny
Hime_Neru
Cen Silver
LeoAurico
Elitist
Kasane_Teto
Courius
FrozenEdge
Silversky
FreedomFighter
Shichika
WantSomePancakes
DrRazor
Vareluxe
Koao
paulxmen
*Snow*
piroton
MightyPeanut
Gold-Berry
sinisgood
Tigge
Arcanumkat
SilentEagle1
Ecclesia
Nodes
Flair
koi
Orcinus
Kuroi
Desu
Autumnaldusk
Fate
Nyaan
Baloe
funkyfrog
Sunohara
Foxie
PantyRaid
gsfan17
CookieLord5
kaiten
Kirasame
Mirimu
milk
Retanaru
Rein
Nii-San
DevilionLeo
Virtual
Xetsu
Nayia
Seryeshka
WhiteAngel
Hevguard
spiketrigger
limitedpickles
crownclown
Souji
Iacoopa
jbelux
Kookies n' Kream
HellsArmy
zeando
sircusa
Sainomi
Matt82
sal
Kaaru
Coro
ultimaflame
ArchAngelz
rester11193
Exastiken
firasmage
RESG
Skoczypies
flamearm
Lunia
Sayuri Chan
Zekeinferno
Admin
142 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

Male Posts : 101

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Everyones converting to WIZ whats going on here!
Back to top Go down
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Well nothing really its just that DOS has japanese players and i can't understand them because they're using kanji ;-;
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 am

Sorry guys about disappearing for 2 or 3 days my internet subscription expired Sad

Anyways nodes i only add people who are on forums because its easier to contact them after beta, and since you are here i added you. Ecclesia yes you can join after the wipe Very Happy and Flair you're accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Flair
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Awesome Very Happy How do i join Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Just get ingame and talk to me, IGN Sliferx
Back to top Go down
Arcanumkat
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:22 am

Wow, I'm soo glad that there is a good sized Wiz guild xD. When I looked at the union characters, I figured this would be the least popular. Glad I was wrong.

In-Game Name: Sola

Why do you want to join: The size and the fact that everyone seems to be in it for fun. It doesn't seem like ya'll are super serious about the game and I think I'd get along great with yas.

Extra Info: Not really sure what to put here other than I'm completely new (I literally started about 5minutes ago), though I learn fast. Oh, and I have the art skills of a monkey having a seizure and knocking over paint cans. So, don't be surprised if my mech looks like I loaded a watergun with paint and just went nuts xD.

Another bit, I doubt I'll be all that active until after the wipe. I'll play a decent amount, to figure things out and hopefully get to know yas (if I'm accepted), but probably no more than an hour or two a day as I really hate redoing things. I actually can't even believe there is a wipe. This is the first I've ever heard of an OB wipe in any game =/.
Back to top Go down
Tigge
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tigge

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 am

IGN: Tigge

Reason: Meh i just want to join something with a good community from beta

Add. Info: Anyone who doesn't use a chibi mech should have bad homing be in effect forevaaaar Very Happy

Also i love Lnd and some Air and hate Art
Back to top Go down
sinisgood
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Name: Sinisgood

Reason: I'm a total noob at this game, and this looked like a good place to get some tips.

Other info: Been playing MMOs for a few years now, got bored with them. Found this to be a fun distraction.
Back to top Go down
Gold-Berry
Newcomer
Newcomer
Gold-Berry

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 am

ign: clarie-berry

reason for wanting to join: I am new to this game and am looking for a guild that is kind and will take new players plus i like making friends ^^

Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey everyone sorry for not posting for some time i was busy ingame, all of the people above me you're accepted already if you can be [active] for at least 1 - 3 hours a day and i've cleared the memberlist since there are many inactive players who will be removed until they are active again.

Now if you were in the guild or you were accepted but you didn't get in guild ingame yet, just PM me your IGN so i can add you again, I hope to see everyone in the second beta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:31 am

mind if i join with my new account?

feels so awesome being noob...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob.

IGN: fate, yea just fate
we will meet eventually.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:35 am

Greetings, Peanut here.
Heres to wishing it will be a fun ride!
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 am

Hello Silferx!

It's piro. I've finally stumbled across this by accident Very Happy

So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 am

Finally you came here king well im glad to see you, im still waiting for a few other people to join in too.. hehe going to add you to the memberlist.
Back to top Go down
Kookies n' Kream
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kookies n' Kream

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 am

wahuhuhuhu...........
sorri ........ i have not been online always .......... school, internet connection sucks ............. ive try to play everyday but it is like only 4-5 games then (MOM: Are you playin, are you playin' aren't you? If you haven't close the pc i will bann you for 1 week) ouch =( =(
uhhm btw, there are still like 2 betas left sooo ...... are the guilds reset again/ or not?
uhhm, regarding the official release .... can i still be part of Snowflakes?
uhhm, some are asking me about joining the guild but i always forgot their names, ill send the names when i remember them or when they pm me
and huhuhu, i hope that we become more active ..... ive screen shotted one time when on channel 3 i see the member list full of bot glue /hot glue, hopes we become active like that .....
looking on positive side ...... alot of them are always online and we sometimes surpassed them on the rankings .... considering like only 5 guild members online each day ..... which means were gud =D =D =D

see ya later ,
bye bye be ~~!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:21 am

Haha well that sucked for you, and yea we aren't that bad but we have alot of unactive members.. and of course you can be a part of snowflake, please tell me the names the people that wanted to join too since we are in need of any help we can get ^_^

I've been active for almost like 24/7 but i didnt pvp alot in the last 2 weeks because i was busy running haku and chatting Razz but in the next beta i will focus fully on pvp (i hope so)

List of members who were active till the end of beta :
Timotei
Rustia
Tigge
koi
Aphyan
Peanut
fate
Rynex-R
clarie-berry
Shinzen
Nodes
_ark_
Friender
Error
MikuHatsune
Orcinus

And im sure i missed some other names but anyways we are in need of more active players (specifically in arena), hotglue has alot of active members in the arena so they can manage to get top rankings easily but anyways we aren't like dead or anything and yes we sometimes surpassed them in rankings though its not enough if we slack off in the end of the week xD they just catch up to us again.

Most of the times we were ranked 3rd and hotglue came at second, SDGO_Trolls were first, also i think hotglue is from 4chan or something (explains how there are alot of them)

There are also people who were accepted and didn't receive an invite that's obviously not my fault because i always try to whisper them =| just got no luck, like Rynex that managed to get in at the last day of beta, another one is vancouver then there is DDaemon and Sola(Sinisgood, Flair)... really where are you guys i always try to find you.

Back to top Go down
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 am

Soo sad i can't join yet due to two more betas until wipe :C andi want to change unions so badly lol XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Ok i added new userbars for members, Thanks to Sean24 Razz
Back to top Go down
*Snow*
*Snow*

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:31 am

Cool.. I was thinking if I could join XD

But.. at a later date I guess o~O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 am

Agh shoot pmed admin before reading on..... Ah well I'll have to wait till end of beta
Back to top Go down
*Snow*
*Snow*

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 am

Hmm end of beta? I wonder when will be the next Beta though....
Back to top Go down
paulxmen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

in-Game Name: MeltyBagel (Typed in wrong name - silly me)

Why do you want to join: I want to join this guild because i dont currently have a guild yet T.T

Extra Info: Might not be able to play some days but will try to go on as soon as i have time xP
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:36 pm

In-Game Name:Koao

Why do you want to join: i wanna make some friend on CB and i get to talk to someone when im bored >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 pm

To everyone who applied, sorry i was busy ingame so didn't have time to reply.. Sad

But snowflake is still recruiting and anyone is welcome as long as you are nice Very Happy

Just PM Sliferx or Rein for an invite cheers
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Admin wrote:
To everyone who applied, sorry i was busy ingame so didn't have time to reply.. Sad

But snowflake is still recruiting and anyone is welcome as long as you are nice Very Happy

Just PM Sliferx or Rein for an invite cheers
kay kay ill do that now i guess XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next