Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]

Go down 
+138
CCoRS
wonjoon
Jokie-kun
Hexii
akiakaneヽ(`Д´)ノ
tehprognoob
Mew
Pyon
CupcakeMew
nodochii
ThePirate
d2161
symetry
Syaoran05
Divinity
gundamlover001
Kaosuseki
SoMotokuKarin
Lamerkld
Sivaschin
R0se
Phantomhive
xzpwnz
Zural
Kyriaki
Kamiyo-sama
hearty
LordShade
ZephyrKaiser
Myzr
Septium
Nisa
Reinya
falconbane
Sakurakouji
Suguri
Mikoto Misaka
Kurara
(´・ω・`)
Romantic
GammaReia
mogimus
omar1ofg
marketkid5
daredan
Sky_Kingz
Arflay
Hydra
Xiety
Bloodbane
GOD
rei_hunter
GAR
exec
TaeTae
Alamaxca
Kenny
Hime_Neru
Cen Silver
LeoAurico
Elitist
Kasane_Teto
Courius
FrozenEdge
Silversky
FreedomFighter
Shichika
WantSomePancakes
DrRazor
Vareluxe
Koao
paulxmen
*Snow*
piroton
MightyPeanut
Gold-Berry
sinisgood
Tigge
Arcanumkat
SilentEagle1
Ecclesia
Nodes
Flair
koi
Orcinus
Kuroi
Desu
Autumnaldusk
Fate
Nyaan
Baloe
funkyfrog
Sunohara
Foxie
PantyRaid
gsfan17
CookieLord5
kaiten
Kirasame
Mirimu
milk
Retanaru
Rein
Nii-San
DevilionLeo
Virtual
Xetsu
Nayia
Seryeshka
WhiteAngel
Hevguard
spiketrigger
limitedpickles
crownclown
Souji
Iacoopa
jbelux
Kookies n' Kream
HellsArmy
zeando
sircusa
Sainomi
Matt82
sal
Kaaru
Coro
ultimaflame
ArchAngelz
rester11193
Exastiken
firasmage
RESG
Skoczypies
flamearm
Lunia
Sayuri Chan
Zekeinferno
Admin
142 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
PantyRaid
Newcomer
Newcomer
PantyRaid

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:55 pm

In-Game Name: PantyRaid

Why do you want to join: I want to join this guild because it seems like a good place to meet friends and have fun. The leader seems nice and the community seems friendly. I know if i become a part of this guild, i can uphold it's values and do great things to impact the players and the community alike. Im not asking for a handout im asking for a shot and i promise i won't let you guys down.

Extra Info: Haii, im jerimi and im 20 years old. Currently a college student so i got plenty of free time, If i get chosen to be in this guild, i can devote alot of my time to it, and make sure i put in my part and more. I believe in family values and i hope that this guild values the same. It's not one person that can change the world but everyone fighting for the same cause.

Thanks for the time and seeya around.
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Oh, and I'm usually at channel 3. Don't be shy, give me hello and I add ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Added new members to the list and if you want to get in guild ingame just PM Hinata, Isashu, Liacu Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
PantyRaid
Newcomer
Newcomer
PantyRaid

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay thx lol.
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 am

Ain't be accesale for net three whole days(propably whole, maybe h or two on the end of last one) startin rom tommorow. Today I wont be either. have to help li'l sist move out.
Back to top Go down
gsfan17
gsfan17

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Is there someone else that can accept us?
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Why do you need someone else?
Back to top Go down
gsfan17
gsfan17

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Maybe i misunderstood. I thought Skoczypies was the only one able to invite members. On a side note, i havnt been able to contact any of the names listed, it says they are all non existent
Back to top Go down
ArchAngelz
Newcomer
Newcomer
ArchAngelz

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 pm

gsfan17 wrote:
Maybe i misunderstood. I thought Skoczypies was the only one able to invite members. On a side note, i havnt been able to contact any of the names listed, it says they are all non existent

lolz u rite , actually im member in this guild , unfortunately when im online ....

theres only me and you and another you , and sometimes its only me , and the rest ? is offline ....

for leader and co leader and high flakes : guys where are u ??? im alone now , and alice777 already left the clan ....
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 pm

ArchAngelz wrote:
gsfan17 wrote:

lolz u rite , actually im member in this guild , unfortunately when im online ....

theres only me and you and another you , and sometimes its only me , and the rest ? is offline ....

for leader and co leader and high flakes : guys where are u ??? im alone now , and alice777 already left the clan ....

Hold on a second! I'm on too... when I can get on. As for sliferx he says he's studying for exams.... that is if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngelz
Newcomer
Newcomer
ArchAngelz

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Rein wrote:
ArchAngelz wrote:
gsfan17 wrote:

Hold on a second! I'm on too... when I can get on. As for sliferx he says he's studying for exams.... that is if I recall correctly.

yes sliferx already told us before , so he is exception , and ppl who always online are exception too ....

sliferx already give the authority to liacu and isashu asl co-leader , but where are they now ???

our clan is lv 5 now , theres 19/40 ppl in clan , so they can add 21 more ppl , but ive never seen new ppl in clan ,

btw i envy botglue and hotglue clan who have a lot of members , and always play together at arena ....

Last edited by ArchAngelz on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 pm

I-do-not-know. But I think you can check their statuses (or guess it) from their in-clan rankings.... Which shows ALOT...

Oh and I recall seeing you in the same team several times... at least.
Back to top Go down
gsfan17
gsfan17

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 am

I dont mind waiting for an invite, its just i didnt know i had to is all.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 am

ArchAngelz wrote:
Rein wrote:
ArchAngelz wrote:
gsfan17 wrote:

yes sliferx already told us before , so he is exception , and ppl who always online are exception too ....

sliferx already give the authority to liacu and isashu asl co-leader , but where are they now ???

our clan is lv 5 now , theres 19/40 ppl in clan , so they can add 21 more ppl , but ive never seen new ppl in clan ,

btw i envy botglue and hotglue clan who have a lot of members , and always play together at arena ....
these 2 clans are channers from 4 chan, they just there for lolz so ignore them, they in rival with other boards of 4 chan, so be carefull with em, some are veterans who played this game in JP version

im planning to join for long time , but i cant seem to find the people to join in
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:31 am

Weird i thought hinata would handle invitations we got enough members on board to be 1st and i already sent an invitation long time ago to Nii-kun so i hope he is in already..

Also right now i will be in-game so pm me and wait at the faction base so i can invite you Razz if everyone who isn't invited yet will go on the game today i can invite Very Happy but only for today.

Edit: I can't push the guild up anymore because i won't play i will just stay afk in-game and wait for pms also if you want to see the guild up in the rankings you have to PvP more than quest and mission and doing it with other guild members is better king
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 pm

i guess i join in later, im not playing union wars till i make some mechs for actual combat
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
i guess i join in later, im not playing union wars till i make some mechs for actual combat

Union Wars aren't that hard to setup for really. Though the main problem that'd occur is the shift from fighting AIs to fighting actual people... which can be either good or bad....

And Slif.... why not promote Arch so he can do it himself... since from what I've seen, Arch is on.... alot alot alot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:42 am

Done rein, so everyone who applied pm ArchAngelz king

If i just didn't have exams things would've changed silent our first week wasnt so bad but not everyone was in guild and i was like only one who went full PVP but i can't really blame you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:47 am

Admin wrote:

If i just didn't have exams things would've changed silent our first week wasnt so bad but not everyone was in guild and i was like only one who went full PVP but i can't really blame you guys Razz
I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 am

Foxie wrote:
Admin wrote:

I love you.
Time for some Optimistic Arguments! bounce
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 am

Sunohara wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Admin wrote:

I love you.
Such a cute little piggy. :3
*pets*
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Foxie wrote:
Sunohara wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Admin wrote:

I love you.
Such a cute little piggy. :3
*pets*

Puhi~ Puhi~ You go and watch Clannad!
Back to top Go down
funkyfrog
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:26 pm

In-Game Name: funkyfrog

Why do you want to join: I would like to join a guild of active people whom I can play with and learn from at the same time. Very Happy

Extra Info: I usually play Land/Artillery but I would like to learn how to better play air types. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with Garapon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mirimu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mirimu

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 pm

IGN- Vancouver
Ive been waiting for an invite for like 1 week affraid
Back to top Go down
Baloe
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Eehm i was wondering if you guys still inviting ^^
If ya are please invite me if you want =D

Ign: Baloe

Reason: Bored of questing and doing missions alone Sad

Extra: My current commando is a S Art, a L Art, and a S Lnd

Hope id be hearing from you guys soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]   [WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] ☆Snowflake☆ [WIZ]
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next