Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear CB, I'd like to make a return

Go down 
+4
Stickboy
reVelske
blead
Andrax
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

Dear CB, I'd like to make a return Empty
PostSubject: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:27 am

I'd like to return the relatively expensive yet useless shop bot which i bought as a noob, Amateus. Please negotiate this transaction or these puppies will be sent to heaven via fireworks on new year's eve.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:44 am

Hmm, what's the purpose of this thread? +.+
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 am

Fanforum is not your twitter/facebook, you don't have to post every little non-nonsensical crap that crosses your mind.

With that said, I would not be regretting the purchase so soon if I were you. Amateus core, even standard, is by far one of the best art cores available. By that I do not speak of his core weapons, but his stats, carts and cost/capacity. Despite having weapons attached to his core, he is still a better weapon-carrier than most of the mundane cores available (bar maybe Achtbseiben and Galsteel).
Back to top Go down
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 am

blead wrote:
Hmm, what's the purpose of this thread? +.+

reVelske wrote:
Fanforum is not your twitter/facebook, you don't have to post every little non-nonsensical crap that crosses your mind.
I cant tell you how much that disappoints me T_T

reVelske wrote:
With that said, I would not be regretting the purchase so soon if I were you. Amateus core, even standard, is by far one of the best art cores available. By that I do not speak of his core weapons, but his stats, carts and cost/capacity. Despite having weapons attached to his core, he is still a better weapon-carrier than most of the mundane cores available (bar maybe Achtbseiben and Galsteel).
I really havent gotten anywhere with amateus... Idk maybe thats just me.

Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 am

I asked like that because this thread is in tech support, and I can't find any section-related purpose in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Troll thread? #em3
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:27 pm

im gonna say it again >_>... this is the fan forums i don't think that anyone from the staff comes here, and even if they did do you think that they would do that >_>
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Andrax wrote:
I'd like to return the relatively expensive yet useless shop bot which i bought as a noob, Amateus. Please negotiate this transaction or these puppies will be sent to heaven via fireworks on new year's eve.
This must be a joke. Amateus being a good art aside, you must've bumped your head to think that CS- yes, that €$- would actually take your amateus back; and give the rt spent on him in return.

reVelske wrote:
Amen. (tho we're in the "lounge section", where less serious threads are allowed- apart from the fact that this thread should be placed under the "troll thread" category.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:17 pm

I get top Jammer the majority of the time I play Amateus.

And then today I specifically hunted down a full health Fia with my untuned Amateus and would have completely killed it had the match not ended before I could.

Dear CB, I'd like to make a return Hunteramateus
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Welp, useless topic is useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear CB, I'd like to make a return   Dear CB, I'd like to make a return Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear CB, I'd like to make a return
Page 1 of 1