Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot

Go down 
+7
Nerf
Kauhava
Trill
Astral_Dono
BNOISE
fhoeng
boytitan2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot Empty
PostSubject: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 pm

From recent situations Its blatantly obvius cs listens to jp over en if they want something buffed they get it.Nerfed they get it.Eve and chan are perfect example

Here my thing how does this game Have so many completely useless Weapons and get away with it. Well not really getting away with it the low player base on eu and en should tell you that. Eu players did put effort into figureing what weapons to use but then learned not only are only a small percentage of weapons useless, Tuneings in this gmae is as big as if not more important than crafting or similar stuff in pve games that require grinding.

If they dont complain read If they do sorry my post is completely invalid.

Why Do they not care about this, Cause to na or eu players its a major turn off. I mean its just absurd the number of weapons that cant hit something in arena.

Think about this you usually play sniper in a game so rely on these easier to use weapons, You look at stats you get a payload rifle, Does derp dmg terrible aim Would be skilled player/rt spender says fuck it quits.

You like smg and machine guns cause you have bad aim in game, See how derp the weapon is would be player or cash spender quits.

I mean did anyone over on jp ever complain about this or not care.

I mean I have a mile list long of things cb did wrong, Like why the hell is everything projectile based in a auto aim game the weapons should be hit scan if there auto am, Or free aim if there projectile, Why doesent it even work like full auto aim its like so derp aim assist. Aim assist is supposed to move the projecitle closer to the target not move your arm and aiming cursor around. Why Is it useing projectile weapons with out a hitbox. And has to hit in designated area of auto aim,Why is there a hit box once u get designated hitbox, L sized parts major lack of advantege,No Higher defence/tgh, minor hp up, No higher atck either =\.Bot speed can be higher than projectile speed =/. And the list goes on and on.Good mobility for airs requires tuneing yet there the mobile type D=.

Nvm actaully I think only reason i play cb is to find how many coding error and basic gameing error it has, I mean its just wrong in so many areas stuff like that in a game shouldnt be possible. Did monkeys make this. I mean its made so badly It can be used as a reference of how not to make a game.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Didn't know you can read japanese to know what they are talking about.

Can you do some translation so we know where you get the idea of what japanese tend to talk about?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

fhoeng wrote:
Didn't know you can read japanese to know what they are talking about.

Can you do some translation so we know where you get the idea of what japanese tend to talk about?

Mymy I did it again Forgot to type if they do or if they dont why not hold on.

Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

They complain about it too but they just complain about it a lot less cause a lot of their other games the japanese and asian players play in japan run on a garapon and rolling system so they are used to it.
It's not like America or Europe where games are run on a Modern Warfare or Halo type system where you unlock all the stuff you need when you get whatever achievement and then just buy it for a certain amount of money.
It's a totally different playstyle.

As for the guns. Well isn't it basically the same?
You start out with crappy weak weapons and upgrade to the strong ones.
It's just that you have to roll for those strong weapons instead of unlocking them like in american games like counter strike.

BTW the cb version of the sniper rifle is the RAILGUN. A railgun in real life is always going to be stronger than a sniper rifle.
If you want a strong sniper rifle then blame the game for introducing railguns.
Machine guns have always been weak. Look at Halo. The basic assault rifle needs 2 full clips just to chew down and kill another player without overshield. Just full hp and normal shields.

HP and mobility etc. - makes sense. They actually want the game playable where you can hit and kill another individual without needing everyone at lvl 10 and fighting like that.
They want the game where you can have a lvl 1 bot with a strongish gun basically getting frags on lvl 10 players with fully tuned weapons and shields.

It's not like the game doesn't make any sense all together.
I could probably go on but I think I just end here.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 am

BNOISE wrote:
They complain about it too but they just complain about it a lot less cause a lot of their other games the japanese and asian players play in japan run on a garapon and rolling system so they are used to it.
It's not like America or Europe where games are run on a Modern Warfare or Halo type system where you unlock all the stuff you need when you get whatever achievement and then just buy it for a certain amount of money.
It's a totally different playstyle.

Did you read WHAT DA FUCK DOES A GARA HAVE TO DO WITH A WEAPON BEING SHIT AND BADLY CODED OR NEEDING TUNEING TO BE USEABLE NTHN.

And In halo EVERY SINGLE WEAPON IS USEFUL.

Actaully admin delete BNOISE post it has nthn to do with the topic and will mislead people into confusion thinking that this is a thread complain a bout gara.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 am

boytitan2 wrote:
[
Did you read WHAT DA FUCK DOES A GARA HAVE TO DO WITH A WEAPON BEING SHIT AND BADLY CODED OR NEEDING TUNEING TO BE USEABLE NTHN.

Actaully admin delete BNOISE post it has nthn to do with the topic and will mislead people into confusion thinking that this is a thread complain a bout gara.

Assault rifles are useful in halo?
You must be trolling.

Also basic pistol takes like 20 shots just to kill off the shield and then 2 more just for the health

btw chainsaw in cb is weak
but people use it for customization
not all the weapons there are for fighting
i mean if you want to have a scythe for something like soul eater mod...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am

BNOISE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
[

Assault rifles are useful in halo?
You must be trolling.

Also basic pistol takes like 20 shots just to kill off the shield and then 2 more just for the health

btw chainsaw in cb is weak
but people use it for customization

not all the weapons there are for fighting
i mean if you want to have a scythe for something like soul eater mod...

You were saying assult rifles are bad right looks at list, uhhuh.

Kds kinda bad from dicking around last whole month I played ill fix it later

actually its not that bad better break down here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/playlists.aspx?player=BoyTitan2

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=BoyTitan2
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 am

boytitan2 wrote:

depends on map you play dude

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/careerstats/weapons.aspx?player=BoyTitan2&vc=3&compare=unskilledant

battle rifle + melee + pistol

hence how i know it's like 20 shots for shields when pistol and not going for head shot

like i said 2 full clips for 1 kill with assault rifle
thats like in cb would be 2 whole alpha strikes with machine gun
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

BNOISE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

depends on map you play dude

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/careerstats/weapons.aspx?player=BoyTitan2&vc=3&compare=unskilledant

battle rifle + melee + pistol

hence how i know it's like 20 shots for shields when pistol and not going for head shot

like i said 2 full clips for 1 kill with assault rifle
thats like in cb would be 2 whole alpha strikes with machine gun

Again u can melee also and throw nades while u shoot. Assult rifles was my number 2 in 3,
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:02 am

boytitan2 wrote:

Again u can melee also and throw nades while u shoot. Assult rifles was my number 2 in 3,
so what are you asking for?
a gun with a built in grenade launcher?

and melee is easy
you can put on a cutter and get frags that way

i guess the only problem is the tuning system which sets your stats...
hmm... but isn't tunes like what a lot of other games in japan that aren't even shooters use?
like those slotted swords that give bonus damage or whatever

i guess if they got rid of stats and just had everything the same so like 100 hp
and all 1 str, 1 whatever 1 whatever
and got rid of classes

lol no it's just us americans who are used to everything being the same
equality for all and all that whatever

the forums in cbjp dont have much about complaining about not getting tunes
i guessed they are used to it or something
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:22 am

BNOISE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

so what are you asking for?
a gun with a built in grenade launcher?

and melee is easy
you can put on a cutter and get frags that way

i guess the only problem is the tuning system which sets your stats...
hmm... but isn't tunes like what a lot of other games in japan that aren't even shooters use?
like those slotted swords that give bonus damage or whatever

i guess if they got rid of stats and just had everything the same so like 100 hp
and all 1 str, 1 whatever 1 whatever
and got rid of classes

lol no it's just us americans who are used to everything being the same
equality for all and all that whatever

the forums in cbjp dont have much about complaining about not getting tunes
i guessed they are used to it or something

Dude what are u talking about i was just saying assult rifle is a useful weapon
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 am

do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot Derail10

Com'on guys, keep your pants on and stay on topic.

What are some of the things in CB japanese talk about among themselves?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:13 am

fhoeng wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/16/59/62/28/derail10.jpg
Com'on guys, keep your pants on and stay on topic.

What are some of the things in CB japanese talk about among themselves?
Hurr, I was just about to say that they're derailing.

Anyways, I'll agree with BNOISE on his 1st post in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:06 am

I somewhat have to agree with BT on that BNOISE kind of misunderstood what BT was making the thread about; a mistake not so hard to make with his undesirable grammar/spelling. I think BT was mainly talking about why so many things are to the point of being unsable now. No where in his post could I detect anything garapon related; only that there's too many useless items/bots/weapons in this game. In the end, in competitive higher end gameplay, theres a select niche of weapons and parts used, and the rest is history; which is a major turn off for a lot of people. In a customization heavy game like this, everything should be usable to a degree; or else the customization aspect of the game is gone when you have to stick to certain builds to not feed like no tomorrow. Soyea, BNOISE completely offtopic :u
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 am

CB EU?

I'm french and I've never even heard of that shit.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:12 am

I think it is perfectly fine having half of the game made unusable. It is a classic power creeping style of game. CB has already split population to low BR and high BR games, which is kind of like a race format or boxing weight class.

You are not going to bring a mini van to F1 race like you are not going to bring a needle mog to a BR 4.0+ room. Technically, nothing is made unusable; it is just that if you got corporation level budget, you don't street race, you race in the big world tour F1 race. Those weak or lesser and cheaper parts are still very usable in low BR rooms.

What I would complain about is the population of the game can't achieve community split and BR not being effective enough to spread bot variety.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm less concerned with parts, there's plenty nice sets out there. Locked moe-fags suck and are limited so I don't like moe too much. It's core weapons and weapons in general, and some BDs. I realize everything cant be god tier, but wouldn't it be nice if you could make a beezle that performed as well as a seraph assuming you had the right parts? Biggest derp in this game is cap, lack of stats on a core, and too weak stats on a weapon or their actions. Yeah, it'd be nice if we got a HUGE revamp on a lot of old bots. It gets old seeing everyone running the same builds, the same cores. I'd like to see people use priestol Q, assault ox, soljetter etc instead of mialy, aila, fia, ouka, seraph, alba, mbg, lagkun, VE, VF, EVERY game.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 pm

fhoeng wrote:
I think it is perfectly fine having half of the game made unusable.
Except it's not half of the game. It's 95%. Or more.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
fhoeng wrote:

Not a very convincing statement.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:35 pm

fhoeng wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:
fhoeng wrote:

Not a very convincing statement.

Id say 80, 60% maybe even low as 40 percent or 30 being usless bot cores, and 705% being usless weapons.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm

fhoeng wrote:
I think it is perfectly fine having half of the game made unusable. It is a classic power creeping style of game. CB has already split population to low BR and high BR games, which is kind of like a race format or boxing weight class.

You are not going to bring a mini van to F1 race like you are not going to bring a needle mog to a BR 4.0+ room. Technically, nothing is made unusable; it is just that if you got corporation level budget, you don't street race, you race in the big world tour F1 race. Those weak or lesser and cheaper parts are still very usable in low BR rooms.

What I would complain about is the population of the game can't achieve community split and BR not being effective enough to spread bot variety.
Issue I see with Br is that >4.0 Br is all you need to face the hardcore casher elite and that it's very easy to reach past 4.0 Br. Thus making people who can't even scrounge themselves a decent bot end up getting hammered.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 am

when i reach 5.0 and above Br, i start double thinking of stopping from actually playing well, since i'll only be left with 4.0 and above rooms (and no limit rooms) to play on.

If you're pretty casual, you'll be near 4.0br a lot.

I do agree CS listens to JP more, so... learn japanese and start complaining on /commu/ if you want to get your message across, Tempura and Ramune are probably shooting their suggestions, but it does need support from the lot of you as is.

So yeah, try it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 am

Ever wonder why they call it BR? Because if you spam lnds and lag like a BR, it'll go through the roof.

True story, ask anyone in flavoredorritos or whatever the fuck that spic clan clan full of respectable latino players is named.

Anyways, I stopped caring about BR when mine got somewhere in the mid 9s. It's a pointless system that really doesn't do anything to begin with besides give you a giant e-dildo to wave around at people. I'd rather have fun testing new bots than run faggy ranker bots and PS breaking seraphs for matches on end to farm huehuehueBR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot   do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot Empty

Back to top Go down

do cbjp players complain to cs about large number of shity weapons and bot
Page 1 of 1