Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaplain Malkias
Chaplain Malkias

Male Posts : 34

Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) Empty
PostSubject: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:29 am

Hello all, Chaplain Malkias here.

I'd like to announce that once I reach the appropriate rank, I will be creating a guild within the WIZ Community known as the Ordo Malleus.

Pre-Creation Applications are welcome. Just go ahead and ask. The only thing that I require of you is that you must be an active member of Cosmic Break. I will not accept applications from people who suddenly disappear for weeks at a time and then reappear without a moment's notice, with no explanation for said disappearance.

Also, anyone who even CONSIDERS stealing my idea is born of chaos and must be hit in the face with a shockhammer until their skull is nothing but a mess of pulp and bone.

No, seriously. I mean it. I'll track you down and hit you in the face with a very LARGE hammer, if you steal my idea.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:50 am

Being BRD, I can see it now...

A wave of boost running Jet Hammer Wielders charging in formation...it's fearsome. >>;
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 am

hello thar friendly neighbourhood hammerman welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
*Snow*
*Snow*

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Good luck on your guild!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 pm

@Chaplain Malkias

I already started a WH40k based guild in OB1. We are now in OB2. However I am currently putting the guild on hold to help out Snowflake.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/guilds-f10/wiz-empire-t531.htm

But always glad to see another fanatic going about CB. I've already got myself a Dreadnought. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chaplain Malkias
Chaplain Malkias

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Mayhem wrote:
@Chaplain Malkias

I already started a WH40k based guild in OB1. We are now in OB2. However I am currently putting the guild on hold to help out Snowflake.

But always glad to see another fanatic going about CB. I've already got myself a Dreadnought. Laughing

Hah. If the situation allows, I would be glad to fight beside you, Brother.

(Though as far as my bot goes, I'm trying to save enough UC that I can keep rolling to get that T2 Anti-Grav bot so I can reskin it and make it look like a Grey Knight Chaplain. xP Wish me luck, because I can't do crap with Paint OR Photoshop. Though once I get my G.E.D, I'll probably take a class for that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Chaplain Malkias wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
@Chaplain Malkias

(Though as far as my bot goes, I'm trying to save enough UC that I can keep rolling to get that T2 Anti-Grav bot so I can reskin it and make it look like a Grey Knight Chaplain. xP Wish me luck, because I can't do crap with Paint OR Photoshop. Though once I get my G.E.D, I'll probably take a class for that.)

If you're willing to run a Dreadnought, try to get yourself a toybox. For a proper look, the best legs to get would be red squealer. Boildeck and gathima arms make for near accurate weapon arms you would see on a Dreadnought. As for backpacks, gathima is a good choice. Head just needs to be something low profile unless you poly edit to be completely gone. Me and Xuru, who both have made our own and use the squareish blaze baron head. As for the actual skin, I've stuck with a classic look that matches a Dreadnought. Xuru has gone more wild with his and added a bunch of markings and symbols all over his that does not really stay true to Dreadnoughts you normally see. However, I'm not willing to give my skin away, he might.
Back to top Go down
Chaplain Malkias
Chaplain Malkias

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Chaplain Malkias wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
@Chaplain Malkias

If you're willing to run a Dreadnought, try to get yourself a toybox. For a proper look, the best legs to get would be red squealer. Boildeck and gathima arms make for near accurate weapon arms you would see on a Dreadnought. As for backpacks, gathima is a good choice. Head just needs to be something low profile unless you poly edit to be completely gone. Me and Xuru, who both have made our own and use the squareish blaze baron head. As for the actual skin, I've stuck with a classic look that matches a Dreadnought. Xuru has gone more wild with his and added a bunch of markings and symbols all over his that does not really stay true to Dreadnoughts you normally see. However, I'm not willing to give my skin away, he might.

Maybe. In the case he isn't though, I'll just have to settle with the color editor until I have a base to go on.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 pm

An 40.000 fan?
Well,Chaplain,then you know this one:
"Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men."
Not enough?
“You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!”

The Ordo Malleus clan,What can a neophyte like me can say about it?
I think that only

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)   Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ordo Malleus (Coming Soon)
Page 1 of 1