Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming soon in this topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Coming soon in this topic Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon in this topic   Coming soon in this topic EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

I IronDicks shall tell the story of how my name came to be, first i must sleep but be prepared for when tomorrow comes i shall post the story
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon in this topic   Coming soon in this topic EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

IronDicks wrote:
I IronDicks shall tell the story of how my name came to be, first i must sleep but be prepared for when tomorrow comes i shall post the story

... wait but... didn't the gms... i mean... HEAD HURTZ confused

POST: I guess the story might be interesting. Unless it has to do with balls of steel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon in this topic   Coming soon in this topic EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Ropalx wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

POST: I guess the story might be interesting. Unless it has to do with balls of steel.

I thought it did.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon in this topic   Coming soon in this topic EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:22 pm

it all happened sometime last year, due to the websites which i often browse i stumbled upon a live stream for pokemon nuzlockies, now to talk on this website i needed a name, and because of the website a browsed this image came to mind
Spoiler:
however that is only the last half of my name, with in this nuzlockie run i told the person playing to name every pokemon some variation of dicks e.g Pidickey for pidgey, MudDicks for mudkips, at the same time though many other people also were giving out names, there was one particular guy called IronRod who told him different names with Iron in it.
came the time when there was a pokemon called Aron that appeared which the streamer caught, i wanted to call it Dicks, IronRod wanted it called Iron, for awhile we were arguing Dicks or Iron when out of no where someone else said "Call it IronDicks" instantly IronDicks the Aron was the most loved pokemon ever to appear in a stream, very very sadly Aron Died within that nuzlockie so in loving memory I am IronDicks
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon in this topic   Coming soon in this topic EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Ropalx wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

I thought it did.

we waz wrong it seemz =(

Nice story by the way :3.
Back to top Go down
rexfighter
rexfighter

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon in this topic   Coming soon in this topic EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm

still waiting. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon in this topic   Coming soon in this topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming soon in this topic
Page 1 of 1