Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommend an anime!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

Recommend an anime! Empty
PostSubject: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm making this topic for anyone interested in recommending an anime they enjoyed or one they are currently watching.(Keep in mind the topic is about recommending it to anyone reading the topic, not me specifically) you can recommend as many as you want and when you do be sure to inculde a summary of what the anime is about or a short explanation of why you enjoyed/loved it. Also be sure to include in parantheses whether or not the anime is still in progress,finished,or if it was discontinued. I'll start off with three.

1.High School of the Dead(H.O.T.D. for short,still in progress)
Probably one of my favorite animes. Its a story about these high school kids trying to survive when their world turns into an apocolyptic hell hole filled with zombies. Great if you enjoy zombie thrillers and lots of fanservice!(Plenty, and oh do I mean plenty, of fanservice(ecchi)

2.Needless(Unsure however I think it's finished)
I recently found out about this nifty anime and haven't watched enough episodes to give a valid description of it yet(my apologies) However I'm recomending this anime not only because its AWESOME! But also because if soundtracks had tiers Needless' soundtrack would be God-tier. In short if your a big fan of action and metal then Needless is definitely for you.

3.Clannad(Finished)
I'm a man and even I cried after watching this tragic anime. I honestly think however though that this is one of the greatest animes out there. (Based on a visual novel)Its story is about the life of a teenage high schooler and the troubles he faces through life and how he endures it with his close friends. There is indeed a love-interest and there is plenty of development on that particular part of the story in the second season,Clannad After Story. Needless to say there is some tragedy in Clannad and no matter who you are you WILL cry. I'm not joking there are some parts where you won't be able to hold back the tears. However each conflict is eventually solved somehow and in the end Clannad has a happy ending.

Now that that's over and done with, Have fun posting and learn about so you can enjoy plenty of anime!
Back to top Go down
*Snow*
*Snow*

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:11 am

Hmmm, here's my recommendation:

1. Seitokai Yakuindomo

Basically so far the most comedic anime i've ever seen.. with alot of misunderstandings of course XP.

Recommended for ANYONE who loves eomdy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:10 pm

I recommend Arakawa Under The Bridge, Bakemonogatari (same art and prod.) also, Durarara's one cool anime Smile
Back to top Go down
revenge
Newcomer
Newcomer
revenge

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:11 am

zero no tsukaima it has alot of comedy in it with some killin action pretty good storyline too ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Angel beats. An all rounder and really really good... My favourite anime....
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 pm

You're not gonna win anybody over just by saying something's good. You gotta explain why!

For the mecha otaku out there...

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan:
A brilliant piece of work overflowing with hot-blood, passion, and humor. The characters are dynamic and memorable, and develop considerably over the series. Highlights include drills, cool shades, drills, boobs, and drills. Did I mention drills?

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion:
It's like Death Note, but with a less convulted plot...and giant mecha.

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!:
A side-story of the acclaimed Full Metal Panic! Where the first series was about military affairs, Fumoffu! is all about the complications of a boy trained from childhood as a soldier attending an otherwise normal school. Hilarity ensues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Quote :
You're not gonna win anybody over just by saying something's good. You gotta explain why!

A brilliant piece of work overflowing with hot-blood, passion, and humor. The characters are dynamic and memorable, and develop considerably over the series. Highlights include drills, cool shades, drills, boobs, and drills. Did I mention drills?

A side-story of the acclaimed Full Metal Panic! Where the first series was about military affairs, Fumoffu! is all about the complications of a boy trained from childhood as a soldier attending an otherwise normal school. Hilarity ensues.

Wow... You must be really bored.....
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Quote :

I wouldn't call it boredom, I mean look at my comment. *points to the top of the topic* I probably went way over board with the descriptions, now that's boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:36 pm

113Kyote wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Quote :

I wouldn't call it boredom, I mean look at my comment. *points to the top of the topic* I probably went way over board with the descriptions, now that's boredom.

That is true... Lol...
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:42 am

I wouldn't call it boredom...I prefer to call it...passion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Shin Majin wrote:
I wouldn't call it boredom...I prefer to call it...passion.

If you call that passion I can double the your whole description with just angel beats. And in an otaku's point of view, that is boredom, unless you write reviews at my anime list or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an anime!   Recommend an anime! Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend an anime!
Page 1 of 1