Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Good Anime?

Go down 
+15
milk
StickyKeys
j35476
digispirit
113Kyote
Z741
Kyriaki
MissileGo
LanceSP
papzicola
JanneG
utok
VietPho
Kenny
FuG ShadeZ
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 am

Me - *Viewing Hentai for the first time in my life because some random dude suggested it*
Mum - *Walks in*
Me - *Destroys the Computer*
Mum - *Glimpses a scene of the hentai"
Me - Uh... Hi Mum.
Mum - What were you watching?
Me - Just some anime about a girl getting attacked by tentacles?
Mum - Why were you watching that?
Me - My friend gave this video to me
Mum - Who's your friend?
Me - I'M SO SORRY, I LIED, DAD GAVE ME THIS BECAUSE THE THREE WOMEN WON'T GIVE ME A FUN ORGY.*

Last edited by LXE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 am

kkkkkkkkk you have fear of hentai?man when you see this shit ofr the first time..you will never want to don't assist.. it is a curse i hate it..but some ppl in the hentai category are the worst type and i can tell you the types..

lolicon:the worst to me.....they thing that a chibi or loli thing is the most cute thing..so cute that they make a hentai of it.
they don't do this in the real world because they know that they will go to jail...

tentacle lover:this is a nightmare...how can a human..a human with a brain..make a girl suffer with 2 meters of tentacles in her sexual parts?-.- you can imagine with your pervert mind anything you want..exist erverything..all moves you know exyst in this type......swallow...making the girl his slave and other things....

furry:i respect the furries but when they make a hentai of it....i say...yiff in hell furfag..furries are cute things..personifications of living animals with a human body...they make a hentai furrie and i can't see this shit...it is horrible...

futanari:this is strange too..no one want to see a woman with a (missile) and a man with a(target)...i said this to me don't lose my acc in the forum.

other types of lolicon is divided in category...i forgot the name but it is divided in the genre.

boy:it is crazy adults or giant animals or alien womans that eat...@#%ck..swalow ..a boy that have what?7 years or 5...

girl:the same of the boy but have more moves..because it is a girl of course...

i know you will tell me..you have saw such a thing too?
this is a curse that i want to take out..it is begining to make effect..but it is a hard patch....
well i told the best way i can do to don't violate the rules of the forum...

have a good day
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 am

oh and anime...you can see a bunch of thems..you is a little pervert you can see love hina or urusei yatsura..they don't have hentai i swear but i laugh too much..you need to know somenthing called google.
Back to top Go down
FuG ShadeZ
FuG ShadeZ

Male Posts : 79

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Depends what you're into.
I would recommend CLANNAD, ToraDora!, K-on, To aru majutsu no Index, Kanon 2006 and Air, but I don't know if you like Slice-of-life kinda things.
As the dude above said, Love Hina is pretty good too.
BUT if you want a manly man anime which will make you cry manly tears and stuff then I'd suggest Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann.

That's what I like to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DevilShadeZ
Kenny

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 pm

FuG ShadeZ wrote:
I would recommend CLANNAD, ToraDora!, K-on, To aru majutsu no Index, Kanon 2006 and Air, but I don't know if you like Slice-of-life kinda things.
BUT if you want a manly man anime which will make you cry manly tears and stuff then I'd suggest Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann.

gurren lagann FOR THE WIN!!!!!!! *make manly tears*
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 pm

hey the dude have name too =/
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:00 pm

DESTROYING HISTORY.

Last edited by LXE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:02 pm

DESTROYING HISTORY

Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Sekirei =/= Hentai. Seriously. No.

As for your pervertness, why not indulge yourself in eroge?
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:54 am

DESTROYING HISTORY

Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 am

DESTROYING HISTORY

Last edited by LXE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:47 am

You should watch:

Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood (English Dub).
Make sure that it is brotherhood though. I remember dropping that series the minute I started episode one of the non-brotherhood version. The brotherhood is more fast pace and fun Smile

Fairy Tail (Eng dub for this one sucks) - is another fun anime to watch. I haven't been keeping up with the newer episodes past 48 though. This anime has a lot of action. It's kinda like DBZ except there's a blonde girl for fan service. Also, I recommend fan sub group: [KSH] for ep 1-40 or so. I remember watching a different fan sub I think it was "Horriblesubs" and it was not as funny as KSH. Make sure to watch the 720p and not crap quality either. These 2 factors made a huge difference.
Random Youtube clip for Fairy Tail:

Black Lagoon (Eng Dub)- Watch this one if you like guns Smile The sound effects are cool!

Death Note (Eng Dub) - Pretty interesting one episode after another Smile

Toaru Majutsu no Index II - I've watched the first one, but I haven't really watched the second one. A lot of fans from the first one told me that the second one has super improved graphics. I'll be starting this second season eventually.

Nyan Koi! - A guy that can talk to cats ftw haha. This one was funny. THe power of Pockey!

Great Teacher Onizuka (Eng Dub) - The artwork is old school but don't be fooled. This anime series is hilarious.

Cowboy Bebop (Eng Dub) - The artwork is also 90's looking, but this anime series rocks! I almost dropped this anime because it didn't look cool to me at first.

Gantz (Eng Dub) - Pretty odd. 18+. There's a weird scene with the dog...

Chrno Crusade:

Code Geass season 1 + 2 is really good. You should like this series if you haven't watched it already. I think I watched it in english dub too!
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code_Geass:_Hangyaku_no_Lelouch

Kenny wrote:
FuG ShadeZ wrote:

gurren lagann FOR THE WIN!!!!!!! *make manly tears*

Yep I've seen all of those and they're all good too!

I didn't like Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann though.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1965/sola Sola is another good anime that I thought was underated. Interesting ending Smile

Speaking of interesting endings... School Days is another one you should try =]

Last edited by VietPho on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
FuG ShadeZ
FuG ShadeZ

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:13 am

LXE wrote:
Wait, is it me or is it just that EVERYONE IS TROLLING IN THIS THREAD?

I wasn't trolling T.T
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:20 am

DESTROYING HISTORY

Last edited by LXE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 am

LXE wrote:
VietPho wrote:
You should watch:

Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood (English Dub).

Hell no, Dubs are gay. Subs are awesome.

Death Note - I kinda left off that, I might start watching it again when I get the time
Chrono Crusade - Finished the Manga, it was awesome. I didn't like the cheesy christian bits of it, but nevertheless awesome.

FuG ShadeZ wrote:
LXE wrote:
Wait, is it me or is it just that EVERYONE IS TROLLING IN THIS THREAD?

I wasn't trolling T.T

Spoiler:

I like watching ENG dub whenever I'm watching 720p or high quality animes because I like to focus my eyes on the character and fights Smile
I watch in eng dub whenever I can unless it's straight up bad. Chrno Crusade's eng dub was bad.

The best eng dub anime I've seen was "BECK - Mongolian Chop Squad".

When They Cry aka Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
I watched that season in English dub and when i went to watch season 2, I couldn't continue it because I was so use to the eng dubb Sad that's the downside of being adapted to an anime with eng dub

Black Lagoon's eng dub was pretty good in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 am

I can't believe Boku no Pico wasn't mentioned yet.

Seriously, you should watch it.
Back to top Go down
JanneG
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 16

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 am

You like Ecchi but not incredibly hentai?

I may know a few you might like:

Girls Bravo
Steel Angel Kurumi
Steel Angel Kurumi 2 (girl-on-girl Ecchi)
Dears
Maburaho

And one final one... It might be too much for you, but it's still Ecchi.
- Kanokon
Back to top Go down
FuG ShadeZ
FuG ShadeZ

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 am

utok wrote:
I can't believe Boku no Pico wasn't mentioned yet.

Seriously, you should watch it.

olololololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
papzicola
papzicola

Male Posts : 45

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 pm

LXE wrote:

Hell no, Dubs are gay. Subs are awesome.

Likes this. Sub are sooo owsum.

aside from mechanime, what kind of anime do you prefer? comedy? action-paced?

yeah, GTO is hella funny.

Claymore is cool, imo.
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Ok, no trolling.

Angel Beats.

Watch the special episodes too, but make sure it has the
[ShinBunBu-Subs] tag on it.

The rest is just trolling you.
Back to top Go down
LanceSP
Newcomer
Newcomer
LanceSP

Male Posts : 9

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

So, from what I've mainly skimmed through, you essentially like mecha and ecchi. Hence, I'll list some mecha and ecchi anime.

Strike Witches - Mecha? Girls in weird plane leg thingies. Ecchi? Just about every moment where the girls arn't using the things. Do note that it's pretty much all about the girls. As far as I know, not a single important guy.
Eureka 7 - It has a lot of mixed opinions. I personally love it. Know that Sharhead in the shop right now? It's pretty much designed off of this anime. Ecchi content is almost non-existent.
To-Love-Ru - Honestly, I don't like it. But it's ecchi, so...
Zero no Tsukaima - Ecchi content, plenty of it. Anime sucks in my opinion though. Based off of a light novel, which should be far better.
Hayate no Gotoku - Not so much ecchi, just lots of fanservice. It's a comedy based anime, with a plethora of parodies in each episode.
Air Gear - Amusing series. While I can't say the anime is good (pretty iffy compared to the standards of today), it is fun to watch. Ecchi filled. Could also be considered mecha somewhat if you include the Air Treks in it.
Koihime Musou - Ecchi. Plenty of it. That's about all I can say about it, as I've not started on it yet.
Gundam Seed Destiny: Stargazer - Watch it. Now. That is all.
Stardriver - Lots of mixed opinions. I like it though. Lots of fanservice / ecchi content, along with absolutely amazing mecha battle scenes.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Watch it now. If you're a mecha fan, you much watch it. Although, I've not gotten around to doing so yet.

Now for some random anime that I love. No idea if you'd enjoy them or not. Check them out.

BACCANO! - Ecchi? None. Mecha? None. Just a great experience. It also has a pretty good English dub. I know what you're thinking, I must be insane right? Seriously though, it's pretty good.

Angel Beats - Good anime, just as sunjae recommended.

I'd list more, but this list might start getting a bit long.

Also, lol boku no pico.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 am

I guess a good one I forgot to mention was: "Darker than Black". You should watch that if you're into that NBC series called "Heroes".

Watch about 3 episodes of that and you will get hooked.
Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 am

DESTROYING HISTORY

Last edited by LXE on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 am

I'm watching this right now:

Linebarrels of Iron

Opening:

I am watching it in eng dubb too Smile
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Good Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Anime?   Any Good Anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Good Anime?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next