Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...

Go down 
+5
Malphes
God is a Cat Girl
Nymph~
falcon1
Bluydee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluydee
Newcomer
Newcomer

So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... Empty
PostSubject: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:24 pm

So who should it be? I have only UC, like lands and arts, and would like Vanguard Fencer if I had RT. I'm also leaning towards Centaur X and Cosmos Kaiser and dem big boys.

Also, what build and how to play them would be nice.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 pm

UC = either Accel Saber, Seraph Crim or Destructor. With regards to how to play them, look for their respective threads. We have a search function for that.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Cosmo Kaiser and Centaur X is SUCK, cosmo Kaiser mostly junked and taken his head. centaur even not worth mentioned. most UC big guys on CB are pretty much useless, especially melee on higher level room
u need some rt to play decent melee, tho it still possible melee decently, with heap of skill, luck AND maybe lag
Lsize
- [Melee] Red Squiler (drops), his am/core/legs is pretty good, good luck hunt the part
- [Art] Destructor, Destructor CN should playable till end, make his fly with as high as posible
M-Size
- accle saber, best M-sized UC land, u can make melee with kamui staf or make him hop
- izuna
- victory I
S-Size
- froglander, make him hop, jinkun if you want melee that badly
- seraph, helinga
- lily rain maybe the only candidate for UC art, give her dual handzok hop/floatdash away

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Quote :
M-Size
- accle saber, best M-sized UC land, u can make melee with kamui staf or make him hop
I dare you to try an Accel with Negatron rifle and tuned Rocket Launcher. Make him fast and small. No need hop unless you are actually dodging something.

Annoy the hell out of every bot that goes to your team's side. Well, except Seraphs.
You can equip a zooka instead.

Too bad I have too many bots to tune and nothing left for my Accel. Damn, it sure was funny to use that setup.
It's pretty good for team play and to stop many of those rambots.
And the best thing is that it's easy to build with UC parts only.

If you can drag a rambot to the water, you will probably take a good laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am

Nymph~ wrote:
Cosmo Kaiser and Centaur X is SUCK
are you fucking serious?

wwwww
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Quote :
M-Size
I dare you to try an Accel with Negatron rifle and tuned Rocket Launcher. Make him fast and small. No need hop unless you are actually dodging something.

Annoy the hell out of every bot that goes to your team's side. Well, except Seraphs.
You can equip a zooka instead.

Too bad I have too many bots to tune and nothing left for my Accel. Damn, it sure was funny to use that setup.
It's pretty good for team play and to stop many of those rambots.
And the best thing is that it's easy to build with UC parts only.

If you can drag a rambot to the water, you will probably take a good laugh out of it.

^ same here, i don't have much material left, not even for a single high wlk alpha
make fast or small is easy for accle saber, but small and fast need a bit tune
heck, i can do fine with 12 wlk hopper lol (unability to tune D:)
Malphes wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
Cosmo Kaiser and Centaur X is SUCK
are you fucking serious?

wwwww
sorry, i forgot to put IMO :p
yet I've never seen one do godly yet,
I've seen izuna, helinga, seraph, or even froglander do godly
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=2589

basic list of reasons why centaur x is love
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:37 am

Falx outdoes Centaur X at its job

And it's not even a very good core
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 am

Not sure about Centaur X, especially if anyone can get a RS core...
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

not everyone wants cart step otherwise you'd be seeing squealers 24/7.

that and c.x. has tough wonder bit while rs doesn't

Quote :
Falx outdoes Centaur X at its job
how many people actually have falx
Back to top Go down
Bluydee
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 am

I have tried Accel Saber and died and done no damage what so ever cause of his speed. I suck with Crimrose. And finally I like Destructor CN but his speed is so slow and flying just made me blown out of the sky by the excess amounts of seraphs.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:09 pm

go farm RS core, and it's part
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 am

Bluydee wrote:
I have tried Accel Saber and died and done no damage what so ever cause of his speed. I suck with Crimrose. And finally I like Destructor CN but his speed is so slow and flying just made me blown out of the sky by the excess amounts of seraphs.

You're doing it wrong.

You need to adjust your aim to account for Accel Saber's speed.

Crimrose isn't a superb bot to play until you promote her at Lv10 to Seraph status, but with a little tuning she is actually really good. Aim well and don't go near missile users because they will fuck your Crim in the ass. If you decide to troll with Crimrose, pack a Minizook and WBG(you don't need to tune these), tune to 31 or 34 FLY, get a different LG + Brickgale BS, and troll the fuck out of people.
NOTE: You're better off promoting if this is your first/Starter Crimrose. If you're going to troll people with Crim, don't promote her and focus on tuning her shit.
Don't even try Izuna Kamui LG2, people will hate your guts for it and the Tail Wisps suck anyway. Plus Crim is overly tight on cost(1015 max Capa), so 140 cost for that shitty weapon is a waste of 10% of your max Capa.

Destructor CN is slow as fuck because he is fatass. Stop going to the frontline with him.
And you shouldn't be getting blown out of the sky because his core bazooka(especially after 2x Internals) makes Air look like organic sludge in about 20 seconds.

Also, try the other bots.
LazFlamme is among the premier hoppers in the game, can also use Sway, and has good survivability at higher levels(she's not great without work put in though).

Lily Rain is famous for Float Dash+Quick Boost and has those Anti-antihoming Psyguns. Plus sniper-range Psyslicers to fuck people up on flat terrain. Lily does have poor HP(fucking CS gives her +7 HP per Capa cart taken), so make sure you get used to her.
Also, she's extremely hot. Moe quality ftw!

Izuna Kamui Nagi has better stats than Crimrose and higher Capa, but no promotion and poor max HP. Also comes with aforementioned LG2. Parts have no slots so swap out for better slotted ones.
Tesladonna is another Air you can use, but she desperately needs different parts to be competitive at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...   So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I have the urge to buy 1 mech to stay with for the rest of my game...
Page 1 of 1