Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the game that mech fans will drop comic break for

Go down 
+4
Xynno
Renderless
Nisa
boytitan2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  Empty
PostSubject: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 pm

http://metalrage.gamehi.com/App/trailer/trailer.aspx ya when dis comes out BYBY cosmic break it was fun but ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Front Mission Evolved IMO

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am

Have I been under a rock a front mission thats not turn based 0_o
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 am

What?
No moe? No Way.
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 am

It's specs seem to be to high for me so....meh.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:11 am

ya I found da korean site but all da links were not done in text files so couldnt find the sighn up button to download it -__- gona have 2 wait for us release
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Oooohh, walker type mechs. And it's not full of anime cancer. I want to play this.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Oooohh, walker type mechs. And it's not full of anime cancer. I want to play this.

u get a cookie

also I figured out wat skins u would need to make one walker look mech in dis game take getsusan?? wat ever that air type with the 2 lasers and punch is callled in the garapon and give him cosmoc kaiser legs
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 pm

eh I dunno the mechs looks kinda ugly compared to exteel which they shut down ._. Looks interesting though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:04 pm

man i liked this one i will play too.but if you want to wait here is somenthing about mecha too.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
man i liked this one i will play too.but if you want to wait here is somenthing about mecha too.

I lost hope In armored core after 2

I wont play another I dont want the great image 2 left in my mind to be killed =|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:43 pm

i think it's rude to me asking why you lost fate but...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
i think it's rude to me asking why you lost fate but...

cause 2 was like one of the perfect armored cores

the other ones were good just not as great
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 pm

a game... when it is too serious, pretty much won't be too fun to play. >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 pm

games never was serious,a game will never pay me to play -.-
i will not die if i not play.c'mon put some common sense into this.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:11 pm

why so srs? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm

because the life is not a game and i can't get super power or fight against a evil villain today?no it's because i'm serious.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 am

I want

but looks a bit too heavy for my poor laptop

and then again, not really a fan of walker mechs, though the detail intrigues me
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Reminds me of CosmicBreak, but with better graphics and less anime.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 pm

pipcard wrote:
Reminds me of CosmicBreak, but with better graphics and less anime.

runs on unreal 2.5engine I dont see why they aint just license out a ut 3 engine instead of ut engine 2.0 I mean last games to use 2.0 were on the wii and bio shock 1 used like 2.9 still from unreal 2.0 engine tho
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 am

well,
apparently it was canned, after a very long time of "coming soon".

and i won't say front mission evolved to have a good customization though.
parts are just ranging from bad->good, obviously you'd just put on the good ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the game that mech fans will drop comic break for    the game that mech fans will drop comic break for  Empty

Back to top Go down

the game that mech fans will drop comic break for
Page 1 of 1