Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best melee weapon (UC)?

Go down 
+11
Nymph~
Trill
Malphes
BNOISE
Lord of D:
Stikbau
Mew
:)OwneD)
Neftie
KaiSakurai
thomasprolar
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thomasprolar

Male Posts : 20

Best melee weapon (UC)? Empty
PostSubject: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:05 pm

What is the hands down best melee weapon with only UC?
I'm talking about anything that you can get like kamui staff, etc.
Back to top Go down
KaiSakurai
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:09 pm

i would say kamui staff
but gettin this is hard
to me it seems to get more rare in haku 3* rewards
so until u get kamui staff i would suggest usin metal slayer
i used it with my jikun long and took out some helingals and even seraphs with it
so if used rite it can be quite useful
well at least until u get kamui staff that is much better
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Above post is correct, also if luck aren't on your side, try and wait until the 24th of this month when 3rd Bazaar take place, you can buy other player's Kamui staff for around 20K UC.
Back to top Go down
thomasprolar

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 pm

i have a Kamui staff Smile i was just wondering if there is anything better than that (UC)
i use my Shino Exroad Smile LOVE IT!!!!!! #em3
Back to top Go down
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 pm

reapers scythe reason i say this is beacause u can get it for around 60k if u use the uc>rt system it is much better then a kamui staff and lower cost as well Very Happy and if u have trouble with haku i can run it with u i got to train my ve and air raider anyways ign is ;)OwneD) Razz and about shino i would recommend u make her a gat hopper get a guster gat from the shop for 30rt which can be obtained though uc>rt Razz
Back to top Go down
KaiSakurai
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:25 pm

dude i recommend NOT to use shino for melee
she is good shooter but not meant for usin melee
but i dont recommend to be a hopper either(cause hoppers r cowards not fightin with guts and i dislike cowards btw hoppers r unpopular)
Back to top Go down
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:27 pm

guts dont win fights now since everyone has a op cause of the mega garapon and lol hoppers are popular
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Red Squealer AM or Kamui Staff.
Back to top Go down
Stikbau
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Stikbau

Male Posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Shop : sonic blade, hi force, and good range for starters, metal slayers (hi-force, but slow, good skills recommended)
Drops : Integral knife, good speed (must use LND with hi-walk, because this weps don't have much range), Red Squealer Am(blast ur enemy to smitherens, (the Am wearing Shields recommended)) Kamui-Staff (hi-range, good force, favourite xD but rare Sad )
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

indeed red squaller arm and kamui staff, but great sword and lance are good too
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:56 pm

crimrose am2 ahahahahaha
but no seriously it's good plus it's easy to buy that shop one since rt so easy to get from uc-rt
Back to top Go down
thomasprolar

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:20 pm

KaiSakurai wrote:
but i dont recommend to be a hopper either(cause hoppers r cowards not fightin with guts and i dislike cowards btw hoppers r unpopular)
lol! idk wat ur talking about?!?! im almost always top 10 when i use my shino with kamui and viper shield! unless its a stupid map, then i dont use melee, i use my seraph Smile
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Stikbau wrote:
Shop : sonic blade, hi force, and good range for starters, metal slayers (hi-force, but slow, good skills recommended)
Drops : Integral knife, good speed (must use LND with hi-walk, because this weps don't have much range), Red Squealer Am(blast ur enemy to smitherens, (the Am wearing Shields recommended)) Kamui-Staff (hi-range, good force, favourite xD but rare Sad )
integral knife can be bought from shop

but imo i dont advise using the cutter-like weapons for actual damage dealing unless you know for sure you will hit
Back to top Go down
KaiSakurai
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:24 pm

in times like this knifes r shit
without good range u cant even get arts anymore
cause anyone has that suckin OP mialy bitch
gives hard times fightin her with melee in a 1o1(well found 2 newb players with mialy which even my shaden could kill in melee...) they usually fast and most ppl give em two viper shields
OP bots like those make it kinda impossible to use melee anymore(hoppin does his part for that too-.-) so id advise u to use less melee and more shootin
even i who was always a lnd melee player am changin to air(even though i never liked air...)
uc melee is a waste of BP this times
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:37 pm

>melee shaden
>whines about hopping
>whines about OP bots

Hey, try not completely sucking and maybe you might not think everything isn't completely OP
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 pm

KaiSakurai wrote:

a coward won't go to frontline with 200HP bot and proceed to ra** them
Spoiler:

what I would say a coward is someone who sitting on backline and start right clicking and start proceed to farm noob on other side, DOESN'T even know what he hit, and ussually die when an enemy manage to aproach them
Back to top Go down
Stikbau
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Stikbau

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:29 pm

@KaiSakurai : dude, hopper isn't a coward, hopper is a frontline fighter who can dodge enemy attacks, i always saw hopper get good scores because the user was skillful, Cowards don't fight in the frontline
and... hopper are unpopular?, just because not everyone's using Hopper makes Hopper Unpopular.
and, in this game, strategies are also important, if u charges alone, you'll get ra**d easily. unless u're skillful

try to be hopper before you speak ill of it,
don't talk like that just because hoppers annoys you.
Back to top Go down
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:37 pm

thomasprolar wrote:
KaiSakurai wrote:
lol! idk wat ur talking about?!?! im almost always top 10 when i use my shino with kamui and viper shield! unless its a stupid map, then i dont use melee, i use my seraph Smile
You play in the circle room or something?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Stikbau wrote:
if u charges alone, you'll get ra**d easily. unless u're skillful
charge alone with a hopper, usually net you much score, atleast higher than half as* melee
I often charge alone in 15 vs 15 and I died but got top 5 upon die with < 500 cost bot, if enemy stupid enough that is :v
ofcourse I must have atleast pillar/tornadoes/health pack and my bit ready to be confident

:)OwneD) wrote:
thomasprolar wrote:
KaiSakurai wrote:
You play in the circle room or something?
lol, I just want to ask this question lol!

Last edited by Nymph~ on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 pm

thomasprolar wrote:
KaiSakurai wrote:

Oh god I'm laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Stikbau
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Stikbau

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:33 pm

@Nymph~ : that guy doesn't use hopper -_-
but, u're good 0-0 what bot did u use? and what kind of wep u give to that robot?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Attempting to rerail~

Shop:
-I prefer a Halberd, decent reach and 180 degree sweep for first strike. Slow to attack though, and you'll only get in one decent combo.
-Sonic Blade is also nice, you swing in a circle while in midair so it can be used to strike opposing Air. Short reach.
-Axes serve the same purpose while airborne or running on land. You can swing in a 360-degree arc three times before stopping. Limited reach.
-Jikun W-Tackle/Rush Kick.
Other:
-Red Squealer AM. Good reach, high damage, pierces handheld shields. Also quick to strike.
-Kamui Staff. Decent reach, good tri-strike combo, covers both horizontal and vertical sweeps, fair damage.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Red Squealer AM and Kamui Staff are pretty much the best UC melees
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 am

Best melee weapon (UC)? ?plugin=ref&serial=3215
ourakiri / lightning cherry blade / ouka sword... but in JP...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:25 am

Nymph~ wrote:
KaiSakurai wrote:

a coward won't go to frontline with 200HP bot and proceed to ra** them
Spoiler:

what I would say a coward is someone who sitting on backline and start right clicking and start proceed to farm noob on other side, DOESN'T even know what he hit, and ussually die when an enemy manage to aproach them
Spoiler:

the swords are good if you start attacking at hugging distance

otherwise they'll throw them away from you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best melee weapon (UC)?   Best melee weapon (UC)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best melee weapon (UC)?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next