Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it Empty
PostSubject: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Mobile Suit Gundam Online
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-12-09/new-gundam-online-windows-game-allows-100-player-battles
Quote :
Namco Bandai Online announced on Friday that it will release a new Mobile Suit Gundam Online game for Microsoft Windows systems in Japan. The game will feature battles with over 100 players — the most players ever available in the franchise.

The game has each player assuming the role of a mobile suit pilot in the world of the first Mobile Suit Gundam television anime series. The player can choose between the Earth Federation or Zeon forces and fight alongside friends in various battlefields. Players can eventually command other pilots and encounter famous pilots from the original anime. Each side of a battle can have up to 52 players, for a grand total of 104 players.

The game will feature not only customizable units and characters from the first anime, but also those from original video anime spinoffs and other projects. The game will also have different game modes and rule settings for players to try out.

The first alpha test period will run from December 16 to 18 in Japan, and the official website is accepting application for testers now. Namco Bandai Online has not set a date for the formal launch of the game.
Link http://gow.bandainamco-ol.jp/
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 pm

If its aim based and not just reaction time based screw sdgo.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:33 am

Yea, it is still too early to say about the game system.

If they had gone the gundam UC as starter... I wouldn't have cared what shitty game mechanic they have.

I am really tired of seeing the old UC0079 GMs running around in every new gundam game.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:14 am

I saw this and, it looks amazing.

Too bad it's only 0079 themed...I think.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Aegis wrote:
Too bad it's only 0079 themed...I think.

*Valkyrie lost a bit of interest there*

Tho I suppose they can always update it to the other era's. Then again, I'm pretty sure ppl of bandai are aware of the intense dissatisfaction most hardcore gundam fans feel towards era's after uc era. (don't include me in the "hardcore" group)
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Here's some gameplay. You can thank my Taiwanese friends ;3.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Aegis wrote:
Here's some gameplay. You can thank my Taiwanese friends ;3.

It looks worse than sdgo =(. AND I HATE HOW F2p GAMES JUST MASH TOGETHER CLIPS TRYNA HIDE FROM YOU THE REAL SINCE OF GAME PLAY THE GAME GIVES AND MAKES IT FASTER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS. AND ADD A BUNCH OF FAST SHITTY MUSIC AND SHIT AND DONT GIVE U A SINGLE SINCE OF WHAT CORE GAMEPLAY IS LIKE. Well to the trained eye u can get a 100% sense of whats going on but still hate when games try to bait people. If your gona make a trailer do half a good job with it at least.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 am

... doesn't look that cool

gundam dynasty warriors looks better than that
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:32 am

Oh yes...

I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it Gundam10

This made me think twice. I love my gouf.

This game seem to be turning out to be closer to a "strategy action" game than just an action game. Well, if there are heavy usage of strategy, and the community aren't retarded; I think I will hang out around it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it   I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not that intersted... but some people will wet themselves over it
Page 1 of 1