Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there people!

Go down 
+7
JadeCicada
Mew
resireth
Gerrion
Suguri
Suki_Eve
Zolnova
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zolnova
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 am

Hey all, name is Zolnova.

Loved most kinds of mecha, be it gundam, aquarion, armored core etc. I love them (except gundam sd, never liked that for some reason)

Anyhoops, I'll be here to stay for a good while.

Been meaning to play this game for a long time, started literally 4 days ago.
Doing ok so far, managed to get my hands on Aquila and Amateus for my Air and Artillery mechs.
Still debating on what land and support to go for, so far Zero Saber or saber girl are looking good.

For now I'm using a 2 horned chunky mech with an axe and shield, got it from that gatachadoohicky that costs root.
Not complaining, loads of fun squishing pesky air types when they land Evil or Very Mad

I play for fun mostly, only get competitive to torment my friends a little XD

Speaking of I mostly use air types as they feel the most easy to control, land being second, and third being artillery, but I started using them literally today so I'll be greatful for any veteran advice ^_^'

One more thing, does anyone know if I'm ok to post a few vids of this game onto my youtube channel?
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 am

You can post gamevids to youtube, yes.

Hello, and welcome to the game. o/ -hugs-

Check out the guides section, you're sure to find a bunch of helpful info there. And if you need any more advice, the chatbox has people in it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:21 am

Oh, I might've seen you in arena earlier today. I remember seeing a low-rank with Aquila and Amateus.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 am

Yo there. Hope you enjoy our "lovely" forums ;P
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 am

Gerrion wrote:
Yo there. Hope you enjoy our "lovely" forums ;P
Spoiler:

Hey there. Hope to see you in-game, Zolnova!
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 am

YOu riek mecha?

Let's talk about.

SRW
AC
Gundam
GHETTO ROBO. (dat pun)

And SUPER ROBOTS

And Real Robots too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zolnova
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ^_^

Just posted up my first vid on my same named channel on youtube.
Could've gone better, but oh well XD

I have read some guides, but they seems to be foreign to me. (gotta hate abbreviations)

I have played a few SRW games that's out in English as my Japanese lingo is greatly limited.
But I do have Another Century's episode R, love it~~
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Hey Zolnova! Welcome to Cosmic Break and to the Fanforums!

Don't hesitate to ask any of us for tips, or at the very least to explain unfamiliar abbreviations. We're a friendly bunch for the most part, and many are happy to help with all manner of construction and optimization advice when you've got a build you're trying to tweak.
Back to top Go down
Zolnova
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:20 pm

*chuckle* Thanks
The only builds I have are the default for Aquila (moved it's wings from it's rear end to it's back)
Default Amateus, did try tuning up up it's gun arm once with a tec upgrade but that blow up in my face.
As for my land still debating on getting Zero Saber.
Looks brilliant and is my favourite on CosmicCommander
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Zolnova wrote:
*chuckle* Thanks
The only builds I have are the default for Aquila (moved it's wings from it's rear end to it's back)
Default Amateus, did try tuning up up it's gun arm once with a tec upgrade but that blow up in my face.
Zero Saber is better since you can actually switch his parts around for better parts, unlike Zero Saber Girl. d('w'd)

Welcome to the forums :3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:05 pm

For some odd reason the OP post aes want to say "hi" so hard o.o

Hi there, I'm Zweibel Force, the talking onion and I suck hard at this game. I'm that jewstar almost everyone can beat. It is nice to meet you OwO
Back to top Go down
Zolnova
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Zolnova wrote:
*chuckle* Thanks
Zero Saber is better since you can actually switch his parts around for better parts, unlike Zero Saber Girl. d('w'd)

I'll be getting zero saber for sure now~ ^_^
might get a scythe as well, just love that type of weapon.
Looking at the calculator thingie, I would have to guess 2 level ups with both upgraded hp and cost chip... thingies.
As you could possible guess, I'm terrible with names XD

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Hi there, I'm Zweibel Force, the talking onion and I suck hard at this game. I'm that jewstar almost everyone can beat. It is nice to meet you OwO

Nice to meet you too. ^_^

I would post a link to my youtube vid, but I can't for 7 days sadly Sad
Back to top Go down

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:36 pm

HELLO.

Welcome to Cosmic Break Fan Forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. :3c
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Zolnova wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Zolnova wrote:
*chuckle* Thanks

I'll be getting zero saber for sure now~ ^_^
might get a scythe as well, just love that type of weapon.
Looking at the calculator thingie, I would have to guess 2 level ups with both upgraded hp and cost chip... thingies.
As you could possible guess, I'm terrible with names XD

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Nice to meet you too. ^_^

I would post a link to my youtube vid, but I can't for 7 days sadly Sad

Sythe + Zero Saber (or Zero Saber Girl) is definately the most common and most viable melee setup with them IMO.
Back to top Go down
Zolnova
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm

[/quote]

Sythe + Zero Saber (or Zero Saber Girl) is definately the most common and most viable melee setup with them IMO.[/quote]

Makes some sense I guess ^_^'

I kinda picture mine with a black and grey color scheme, with an orange visor, with scythe, and a small gun.
Also a cape.
...Is this possible? !0v0!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Zolnova wrote:

I kinda picture mine with a black and grey color scheme, with an orange visor, with scythe, and a small gun.
Also a cape.
Sure is. Almost every cape is Rt-only though XD, and I think that's through Rt charge awards (ie: You have to buy a specific amount of Rt to win a specified cape)
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:14 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Fun fact: Chasing Zweibel Force in a mad dash to kill him is fun, even if you'll usually die in the process. :3c

COME BACK HIMMEL, I ONLY WANT TO WHIP YOU~!~!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:16 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Zolnova wrote:

Also a cape.
Sure is. Almost every cape is Rt-only though XD, and I think that's through Rt charge awards (ie: You have to buy a specific amount of Rt to win a specified cape)
That, and those haven't even been available in the cycle for like a year now.
Back to top Go down
Zolnova
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Zolnova wrote:

Also a cape.

Aww Rats Sad

Suguri wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Zolnova wrote:

Also a cape.
That, and those haven't even been available in the cycle for like a year now.

double rats Sad
Back to the drawing board.

I personally don't mind having to spend cash to get root, the game has to make the money to keep up yadda yadda yadda.
I'll just get Zero Saber and a scythe ^_^
Still wondering what gun to go with it.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Join the WIZ group also.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/g6-wiz
Back to top Go down
Zolnova
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 am

blead wrote:
Join the WIZ group also.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/g6-wiz

knew I forgot to do something...
click, click, click, done.

Just got my hands on Zero Saber.
Judging from a video I've seen, has it's sub weapon been nerfed, or am I missing something?
I ask because in this video, the player has pillars high above each other in a spiral formation.
Jumping one to another.

Reaper Scythe = sooooon....
*creeps back into shadows*
Back to top Go down

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:23 am

Ohayou, hajimimeshite~~
Hope you enjoy the forums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey there people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people!   Hey there people! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there people!
Page 1 of 1