Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 new chibis coming soon!!

Go down 
+39
Mac2492
boytitan2
Tashunu
NotZetsubou
Getab
Nerf
HashiriyaR32
ziix
NovaZero
SilverySil
UncleBobbie
Hyoka
Aria
Suki_Eve
FreedomFighter
Kirika
Yokura
Shaftronics
Tuskin
rei_hunter
Mew
FireKiller87
Purianite
Zwiebel Force
MagicPotatoplz
Moghul
mikuri
PhoenixAir
Afterburner
Eridian
Rinrin
DomoBot_64
reVelske
God is a Cat Girl
Retrias
xzpwnz
Stickboy
Arti
fggt
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:49 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Arti wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Because pale-hair goth loli with a cold demeanour is a totally new and unique concept, huh?
Ones that're also yandere and voiced by Rie Tanaka?

And allow me to point you in the direction of this thread. (click that, it's a link)

(Also, I'm not saying the two are alike, but Ciel from MMZ is a pink-clad scientist girl also voiced by Rie Tanaka. Icy?)

Arti wrote:
I'm not accusing CS of copying Rozen Maiden. It could be a coincidence, or it could be an intentional homage. Either way, there are certainly similarities!

"Because pale-hair goth loli with a cold demeanour is a totally new and unique concept, huh?"

When you try to go beyond what is already pretty much generic, you enter the copying grounds.
No one denied the similarities, since what was said is that pale hair gothloli aren't original, they are bound to look like each other because you know, they are pale hair gothlolis.
The voice is like I said.
It's like having a friend recommending you a game. They tell you why it's good and might even show you, then you buy/play it. Same thing.

But hey, at least their clothes are different. The Sword isn't the same. The voice could be even closer. Etc.
Crimrose isn't a lady though. (what 'em, misunderstandings)

Isn't it more like everyone kept copying it to the point it became generic?
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 pm

pepo is one of the robot that use design from player

i saw picture of her original design, they have similar name/pumpkin familiar/ similar color
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Hyoka wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Arti wrote:

Ones that're also yandere and voiced by Rie Tanaka?

And allow me to point you in the direction of this thread. (click that, it's a link)

(Also, I'm not saying the two are alike, but Ciel from MMZ is a pink-clad scientist girl also voiced by Rie Tanaka. Icy?)

Arti wrote:
I'm not accusing CS of copying Rozen Maiden. It could be a coincidence, or it could be an intentional homage. Either way, there are certainly similarities!

"Because pale-hair goth loli with a cold demeanour is a totally new and unique concept, huh?"

When you try to go beyond what is already pretty much generic, you enter the copying grounds.
No one denied the similarities, since what was said is that pale hair gothloli aren't original, they are bound to look like each other because you know, they are pale hair gothlolis.
The voice is like I said.
It's like having a friend recommending you a game. They tell you why it's good and might even show you, then you buy/play it. Same thing.

But hey, at least their clothes are different. The Sword isn't the same. The voice could be even closer. Etc.
Crimrose isn't a lady though. (what 'em, misunderstandings)

Isn't it more like everyone kept copying it to the point it became generic?

If you want to go that back and track who made the first girl like that, be my guest.
But sure most see Suigintou as the first reference.
Azmaria has the same hair color, but she's just loli, no gothloli dress.
Freya is a gothloli, though on the anime she has blonde hair, and guess what? Rie Tanaka!
Though the problem is that the industry is stagnated. Even when they try to make something original, it ends up not being original at all. So, things end up being generic. (Gothloli only looks good with a few hair colors, being silver 1 of them. A Dalian is fine too.)
But generic isn't so bad. Better than a fugly loli, in a fugly dress, with a fugly and unfitting hair color.

Though with this chibis, it's more of case of red oni, blue oni being done in every single way.
Thinking about it...
Crimrose and Lily Rain. Blue and Red Daemons. Ion and Regina. They seem to do it rather frequently, be it on personality or taking it by the words.
By the look of the chibis, Red is the Red Oni, which might be offense based, and Blue is the Blue Oni, which might have some kind of gimmicky or status effect attack. Color and face expressions seem to make them 2 good fits on the trope, in 2 different levels.
Though CS can always surprise us. The best part of having our expectations on the wrong side, is when they do it even better.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:57 pm

The thing is, here in CB the blue oni has the (better) offense...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Hyoka wrote:
The thing is, here in CB the blue oni has the (better) offense...
More like, Blue Oni brings an already good weapon, and red needs to equip something.
Though if we go to the actual performance on the arena, we will be ignoring their personalities, so the trope is no more (note that this isn't a constant and so it doesn't happen all the time, it was just badly worded).

Even then, EVE is still pretty much of a back attacker, while Crim is mostly used as an air rambot. This is, Crim is the simple minded offensive one, while EVE is still being use on the back and "needs" to use some brain matter to succeed. Despite EVE's weapon being the best weapon. And of course you can also be offensive with her. There is nothing saying that the Blue oni can't be offensive as well. But that's how blue and red go when it comes to battle.
And doesn't one of Lily's variations talk about her lacking emotions or being cold when she has to use the skirt?

Though when it comes to Ion and Regina, their roles in the arena are different of how they are depicted. Regina is the hot-blooded while Ion is the shy one. But on the arena, Regina is on the back while Ion can easily take the front. But then again, when it comes to play with this kind of characters, there is no personality in effect. Eve and Seraph are a more generic couple.

The fact that they have the better offense doesn't change their oni status.
Though when I said "offense based", I didn't meant that she would have the best weapon. Blue can have the best weapon, but if it's gimmicky, it might not let you be as offensive as red with a weaker weapon could be.
There's plenty of cases of Blue having good weapons, but aren't as offensive as red's.
But the power level isn't what is important, but how the weapon is used. Yet, even more important is their personalities, the weapon just comes along.

Cannons have the best offense, but footman are still sent to the front lines.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Then I guess the only difference would be Elisalotte (blue, in front lines) and Melfi (pink, in back lines)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Then I guess the only difference would be Elisalotte (blue, in front lines) and Melfi (pink, in back lines)
Elisa is more of a Red oni, but with blue clothes. Notice how she's the one that charges first, that's a Red oni trait. And Melfi has a bit of blue, but with pink clothes (clothes and hair aren't that relevant, the personalities are).
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The two chibis, red one has a 1 force explosive fire attack and ice one has a 3 force pierce icicle
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 am

Not the cutest chibis, but will buy them anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:54 am

Same, I will get any chibi that is not in a garapon
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:49 am

look at ice-chan unusual str.. o.o

her normal form is melee bot? lol
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:51 am

Gonna buy them in a bit. wait a while
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 am

Oh they did do the fire/ice thing.

Maybe if/when these get a non-chibi form Red will be ART and Blue will be LND?

Or maybe they'll just be SUPs...Hmm...

Fire explosion 1 force does similar dmg to ice pierce 3 force?
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:28 am

Sadly I don't have rt in cbjp to actually buy the chibis, but based on tumble a player was doing, ice one does a melee style attack, like a slash or something silimilar, havent seen red one. Damage output with chibis isn't high, but maybe explosive fire has an effect?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:33 am

CS GO FUCKING DIE. U MAKE A BOT NAMED FIA BEFORE U MAKE A MECHA BOT NAMED BOYTITAN GO TO HELL.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:05 am

Fia-chan's TUMBLE Attack, is 5 Force, Spammable (2.5 Second Interval, maybe less), and is AoE. (Seriously, something explodes into a big ball of fire like that.... it damages pretty nicely)

Ayla-chan's TUMBLE attack, is 5 Force, but is Melee instead (AoE, haven't tried yet. Interval is roughly the same as Fia-chan's if they dont actually faceplant first.) . Her Snowball Cannons are pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Too bad their circles are Long-Range/Shell-Supply (Aila) and Hypershot (Fia). So bore. xP

At least their main weapons are somewhat interesting, but terribly ineffective in chibi form. Am looking forward to seeing their full-size versions.
=> Screenshots of Fia and Aila's Tumble/HD weapons (Link)
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:27 pm

That... Fia-chan... flamethrowing... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

This is making me strongly reconsider pumping my all of my Rt into the Mega Gara. I'm going to have to find a way to spread it out between both that and the new Gara Fia will be in now.

boytitan2 wrote:
CS GO FUCKING DIE. U MAKE A BOT NAMED FIA BEFORE U MAKE A MECHA BOT NAMED BOYTITAN GO TO HELL.
Saved.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 pm

HHHGGGNNN does not work in the english pronunciation at all. Its impossible to say that its jsut 3 letters dumped together in english.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
HHHGGGNNN does not work in the english pronunciation at all. Its impossible to say that its jsut 3 letters dumped together in english.

Actually it does, it's a noise, try making it.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Intet, surely you arent suggesting BT to do what i'm reading off your sentence D:

but yeah, the Full Forms might be sugoi. I want Ayla now though xD
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Intet wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Actually it does, it's a noise, try making it.

Derp I spelled it wrong and no u cant not say it its impossible HNG. I try saying hing but thats not possible with out the I there >_<.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:09 am

Chibi BT? better hope he will not trap like Hu
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:15 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
Chibi BT? better hope he will not trap like Hu

Hus a chibi pimp D=. he sluts out the other chibis and makes money of em in da chibi sex trade.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Hus a chibi pimp D=. he sluts out the other chibis and makes money of em in da chibi sex trade.
Thanks for sharing. First off, Hu would suck as a pimp. If anyone, it would be Koko. Second, eww.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 new chibis coming soon!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next