Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 new chibis coming soon!!

Go down 
+39
Mac2492
boytitan2
Tashunu
NotZetsubou
Getab
Nerf
HashiriyaR32
ziix
NovaZero
SilverySil
UncleBobbie
Hyoka
Aria
Suki_Eve
FreedomFighter
Kirika
Yokura
Shaftronics
Tuskin
rei_hunter
Mew
FireKiller87
Purianite
Zwiebel Force
MagicPotatoplz
Moghul
mikuri
PhoenixAir
Afterburner
Eridian
Rinrin
DomoBot_64
reVelske
God is a Cat Girl
Retrias
xzpwnz
Stickboy
Arti
fggt
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Alright alright, if you read the picture...

They'll be sold in the SHOP, not garapon (Their Full Forms? Of course it'll be GARAPON)

Anyways, the naming is unintentional, you have to think about it, there is no "Fia" in CB-JP ;/ (Username or Otherwise.)

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 pm

My boner is ready.

My wallet is not.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Aegis wrote:
Bladine was based on GaoGaiGar.

You gotta be mentally fucking crippled to actually believe that, there is NO resemblance WHATSOEVER beyond lion chest, and lion chested mecha was originated by Mirai Robo Daltanius back in 1979 and has since been used by a LARGE NUMBER of mechas, including GoLion (Voltron), several robots from Brave series (including GaoGaiGar) and Predaking from Transformers.

Then again, that's as farfetched a comparison as any of the other Madoka/Umineko/Panty & Stocking/Rozen Maiden/etc rubbish comparison made by others.

Actually, YOU KNOW WHAT, NVM, THAT RED LOLI RESEMBLES RYOUGI SHIKI, DAT RED JACKET, THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNMISTAKABLE.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm

And thread is derailed .... but.... >.> the Imma try the chibis tommorow

of course, that isnt the only things set out for Cosmic Break Japan.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm

reVelske wrote:
Aegis wrote:

You gotta be mentally fucking crippled to actually believe that, there is NO resemblance WHATSOEVER beyond lion chest, and lion chested mecha was originated by Mirai Robo Daltanius back in 1979 and has since been used by a LARGE NUMBER of mechas, including GoLion (Voltron), several robots from Brave series (including GaoGaiGar) and Predaking from Transformers.

Then again, that's as farfetched a comparison as any of the other Madoka/Umineko/Panty & Stocking/Rozen Maiden/etc rubbish comparison made by others.

Actually, YOU KNOW WHAT, NVM, THAT RED LOLI RESEMBLES RYOUGI SHIKI, DAT RED JACKET, THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNMISTAKABLE.

That's whay T.V Tropes said. Whatevet you say though.

Ivis has the same seiyuu as her Rozen Maiden counterpart. Even though that had nothing to do with what I said.

You have to be retarded as hell if you don't think Sharhead bears an obvious reference to Nirvash though.

Also, Mighty Byne is a reference to Mighty Gaine. Or so I think...
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Any information on their support abilities?

And Mighty Byne was possibly based off Alteisen, which is being used as my avatar. Horn, the ability to tank damage and pile bunker...

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

reVelske wrote:
Considering their colour scheme, clothing style and name, I'd like the think they are fire and ice themed.

Ice <3

Arti wrote:
kyouko-chan and sayaka-chan
I thought that when I saw the picture too, Ahahaa.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 pm

They look like little moe's of Brickengale red and blue =P *sigh* I'll not roll their gara, since the rates have been terrible (with the exception of this Mega Gara), but I'll probably end up with the chibis, because, hey, I always need more chibis to cram into my garage after the first chibi campaign.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Shaftronics wrote:

And Mighty Byne was possibly based off Alteisen, which is being used as my avatar. Horn, the ability to tank damage and pile bunker...

he can even skin as AltEisen also.
he just need Claymore to be Alt
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Shaftronics wrote:

Just guessing here, but if their full-size versions have any special abilities(Ivis's CVeil, Regina's Auto Repair being two good examples), they'll probably be repeated for the chibi's Magicalcircle.
Otherwise, it'll be a variant of either Hypershot or Shell Supply + Long Range.

I'm also guessing that the chibis probably have the typical 3 Force, 300 ammo Kiss that gives the target All Guard and regenerates 3 HP. That's not always the case though.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Arti wrote:
Holy shit guys, are you really not noticing that they're Kyouko and Sayaka?!

They don't look similar enough for me to notice it. I didn't notice until I read your comment, and even then it...still isn't enough to warrant that they're those characters.

Sayako and Kyouko:

The only similar factor seems to be the hair color. And the fact that they might lurve each other. Razz

---

Yay, more Chibis \o/

If these have useful/unique circles/abilities I'll probably grind offers for one. #em3

I really want that Toybox Chibi...

And I hope they start updating new Chibis with new kisses. Having Chibi kisses all do the same thing isn't really a motivating factor to work towards. At least they update the circles/tumble ability.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

reVelske wrote:
Aegis wrote:

CALM DOWN

You get way too worked up over everything.

Also the rozen maiden comparison is reasonable, Ivis and Suigintou are both silver-haired gothloli yanderes voiced by Rie Tanaka
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Arti wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
because vocaloid, rozen maiden, bakemonogatari, macross frontier, kore wa zombie infringement wasnt enuf.
pardon me if i missed out any.
You did.

Umineko.

Lala's original color is pretty much Lambdadelta

Also Bladine looks like GaoGaiGar

@God Is A Cat Girl:

Okay, show me another couple who resembles those two.

Watch Evangelion (though it's a relationship based on rivalry) and Kiddy Grade. There's 2 examples of Blue/red Hair girls. Red has longer hair, Blue has shorter hair. Even the hair lengths are basically the same.
Kiddy Girl-and has more than 1 couple with almost the same color scheme. There's pink instead of red, and almost green instead of blue.

Blue/Red is pretty much a "stereotype". Though the "stereotype" is mostly about their personalities than the hair color.

Oh, Zelda. Zelda has it too. 2 of the 3 Goddesses have Blue and Red hair. The 3rd is obviously Green.

Mawaru Penguin Drum, except it's 2 guys.
On C, the Assets of 2 of the most important characters have red and blue hair.

Blue and Red color schemes are pretty generic, be it hair or not. And if you do make them with fire/ice elements, the chances of red/blue being used are even greater.
Hell, even Megaman has the red/blue for the main characters.

(Talking about Meguca. QB looks like Kukuri from Kamisama Dolls.)

Welcome to the world of anime and games. Where everything looks like something else.

Edit: And people haven't noticed that Stereotypes and tropes exist.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Creator made QB look like Kukuri by coincidence though. It wasn't intentional like CB.

I'll find source when not lazy.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm not just referring to the red/blue. I'm referring to the hairstyles as well.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Aegis wrote:
Creator made QB look like Kukuri by coincidence though. It wasn't intentional like CB.

I'll find source when not lazy.

Even with source, it's rather hard to believe, when so much Meguca content happens to look like something else.

But then again, that's how anime and games go.

Quote :
I'm not just referring to the red/blue. I'm referring to the hairstyles as well.

Oh lol.
They don't look like that close. Just the same length.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:50 pm

@Shaftatronics
I'll check on them tommorow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:12 am

ARIA-chan...

FUCK YOU CS!
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 am

im gonna bet Fia's gonna be spamming Fia for at least 1 whole month after her gara is out.
Arti wrote:
You did.

Umineko.

Lala's original color is pretty much Lambdadelta
well i didnt watch umineko so... lol

MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Panty (Elisalotte) and Stocking (Su-chan)
OYES STOCKING. HOW DID I EVER FORGET THAT.
elisa not so liek panty thou o.O but yea i never thought of this similarity.

Arti wrote:
yes the hairstyle + hair colour made me realise instantly.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Kiddy Grade.
Kiddy Girl-and

Frau Adone and Herr Victor resembled Tweedledee&Tweedledum.

Or it's just my delusion because at one point I thought they had green hair.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 am

Shaftronics wrote:

The pilebunker? That is most likely based off Alteisen's revolving stake. I cannot for the life of me recall any other mecha weapon with that concept aside from maybe the knot punisher of Dai-Guard, which came about a year before SRW Compact 2 was realized, but of course, knot punisher and revolving stack only share some minor conceptual similarities but are still very different from one another.

As for the actual Mighty Byne being based off Alteisen, that's a little more farfetched, sure it's possible, but the resemblance is minimal.

And Mighty Gaine? That's MIGHT Gaine, and might/mighty isn't exactly an unfamiliar term in mecha genre.

Arti wrote:

Also the rozen maiden comparison is reasonable, Ivis and Suigintou are both silver-haired gothloli yanderes voiced by Rie Tanaka

Because pale-hair goth loli with a cold demeanour is a totally new and unique concept, huh?

And as for the chibis, hell, the hair styles don't even resemble the Madoka sluts.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:05 am

Hyoka wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Kiddy Grade.
Kiddy Girl-and

Frau Adone and Herr Victor resembled Tweedledee&Tweedledum.

Or it's just my delusion because at one point I thought they had green hair.
Wasn't it black?
Green... Wasn't it that gay guy? Not the maid one.

Well, I haven't watched Kiddy Grade, only Girl-and (which for some reason I missed the last 2 episodes).
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:27 am

Dem eyes.

#em3
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
Dem eyes.

#em3

2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 Em3v

i was gona say that.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 am

Full detail of this week's update here:
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201112070041/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 new chibis coming soon!!   2 new chibis coming soon!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 new chibis coming soon!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next