Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, nice to meet you guys!

Go down 
+6
Nisa
Astral_Dono
blead
falcon1
Mew
Yorae
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorae
Newcomer
Newcomer
Yorae

Male Posts : 3

Hello, nice to meet you guys! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi there everyone! I'm new here (obviously, otherwise i wouldn't be posting here). Yorae desu, hajimemashite, yoroshiku onegaishimasu. XD

Well, I started playing Cosmic Break in last month I think, but i had to stop for a while just after I started because of testes in college... huh... i still need to do more 1 test, but it is all right, at least for now! XD

My interests? Tokusatsu, Anime, Games, MMOs, all-round type technology, Scythes, Katanas, Laser Cannons and things like that! ahueahuehuaeahuhu

And... sorry if my English is not too good (I know it is not)... English and japanese are my 2nd and 3rd languages respectively. But I will give my best.

In Cosmic Break, i like AIR and ART types, though I use more Air - Thoarla Nimbus and Nagi, to be more precise - and it was my reason to sign in here, to learn more and more about Cosmic Break with you guys.

So... I hope we can stick together, enjoy ourselves, trade information, and, obviously, be friends. Once more, again, it's a pleasure to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello and welcome to the fan forum!

Enjoy your nice stay.

Pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi. *winku*

Hello, nice to meet you guys! LGLal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi hi~! I'm LXE! Nice to meet you!
Now please step on me! #em3
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Wow, a person with 3 languages.
Welcome and have fun. (゚∀゚)
Back to top Go down
Yorae
Newcomer
Newcomer
Yorae

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 am

Thanks everyone! \o/
Hope there are more comments after this... XD
And hope you guys can also help me in some Thoarla Nimbus equipment / cartridges theory...

@LXE
Okay, i'll step on you, jump 10 ft high and finish w/ a front Kick, equipped with a Rocket in my right arm and a Drill in the Left Leg!! FOURZE! IKOUZE! \o/ XDD
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Heyo! Welcome to the fan forums Yorae! ... I feel like I met you somewhere before. >w<
My in-game name is Astral_God, tell me if you've heard of me because I swear I know you for some reason. XD

Hope to see you around the fan forums~ Have a cookiez. @<( 'w ' )
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Yorae wrote:
Thanks everyone! \o/
Hope there are more comments after this... XD
And hope you guys can also help me in some Thoarla Nimbus equipment / cartridges theory...

@LXE
Okay, i'll step on you, jump 10 ft high and finish w/ a front Kick, equipped with a Rocket in my right arm and a Drill in the Left Leg!! FOURZE! IKOUZE! \o/ XDD

There there,have some restrain young man.

He's my toy,not yours :V

but I'm willing to share Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abysssk8er
Abysssk8er

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:11 pm

lol Welcome to the fan fourms and cb brahahaha :3 hope ya enjoy ur stay aswell
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Nice to meet you, Yorae! ^^   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Hey Yorae, welcome to CB fan forum! ^^

Btw, your English is just fine! cat
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:10 pm

GET MANLY BOTS

KILL MOES

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Anyways, welcome. If you see a guy that never uses moebots, that's me. Hope you have a nice time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Yorae wrote:
@LXE
Kyaa~~!!! So brutal! #em3
I like this guy already!
Back to top Go down
Yorae
Newcomer
Newcomer
Yorae

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 pm

@Astral_Goddess
Well, I like the PvP system of CB, and i just LOVED the Boss Battles, in special Berzelius (since I didn't went to any other yet! ahuehuahahueahueu)... and... i'm in Wiz. Add me if you want - my name in-game is the same of CB Forums. As I told, I love Thoarla Nimbus and a dream of mine is get a Starbrush, i mena, Stardust Cannon for her. To be honest... I was very close in lotto... from the 5 boxes, I opened one with a Sword... two after... Stardust Cannon. I have the image right here - soon I'll upload it.

And thanks, I love cookies! \o/

@Nisa
Please, share w/ me. I have tons of ways of doing brutal finishing attacks - or you can say "Chou Hissatsu Waza", and I bet LXE will like them all 8D XDDDD
Better - let's do it together o//

@Abysssk8er
Thanks! Skater huh? Let's have a Skate ride together to hell! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! Jus' joking! XD

@wonjoon
Thanks! Training english and improving!

@necrio
LET'S BUILD A DEATHSCYTHE GUNDAM AND REAP ZEM ALL! \O/
Hahaha, thanks man! I like all types of robots, except Uchuu Keiji Sharivan's robot... ok, in flight mode is very nice, but in the robot form... e.e

@LXE
A person in other forum told in his sign a nice thing: "Violence is the best answer."
Yeah, my Thoarla and my legs say the same thing!! \o/
So, I really kick some asses, if really need XD
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Sup guy with the persona 4 avatar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you guys!   Hello, nice to meet you guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, nice to meet you guys!
Page 1 of 1